PDA

View Full Version : Navagation!

marie354
01-31-2007, 11:09 PM
How do you navagate your "you" time.
OK. It's wednesday... Your SO has gone to work... The kids are in school...
:hugs:
Just an example. I'm retired and my SO lets me dress 24/7 if I want.

When I was younger, I had to think about these things.

Do you? And how do you deal with it?

If not. What's your deal and how do you deal with it?

Inquiring minds want to know. (Do you deal like me or what?)
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

susie evans
02-01-2007, 12:24 AM
retirement is bad you need to do some thing to keep your self busy find a group are some activety to help you stay busy i think you are just bored :hugs: :hugs:

susie

marie354
02-01-2007, 12:38 AM
retirement is bad you need to do some thing to keep your self busy find a group are some activety to help you stay busy i think you are just bored :hugs: :hugs:

susie

I agree... I've just got too much time on my hands anymore. I do do some volunteer work... I collect old unwanted computers, rework them and sell them for $25-$50 each for those that can't afford a new one. I also work for some places that do that too... At no charge!
:hugs:

Kate Simmons
02-01-2007, 03:30 AM
I'm also retired but keep myself busy with a lot of things. I figure I worked by butt off for the last 35 years supporting the family and taking care of things. It's my time to relax a little. Whether I'm a guy or a girl, I enjoy life and enjoy people. I'm working as a part time consultant on the job I just left. Every time I go back, they tell me how much they miss me. It's nice to know I have a positive effect on people and really do make a difference and to know I haven't "lost it" yet. I don't know at what point you become the all-wise , all-knowing "guru"but most of the problems they seem to be having are just common sense. That's what happens when you become an "old duffer" like myself, I guess. You wonder how these "young whippersnappers" ever made it before. I'm no one special though. Just someone who really has relaxed and smelled the coffe and has an objective point of view. Works for me.:happy:

sara_also
02-01-2007, 04:55 AM
I have also retired this year..So far I don't really know when I had time to work. I am sure that things will settle down sooner or later, but I am enjoying the time I am able to spend with my wonderful wife, and the time I am able to dress.
Dressing has always been my choice to do when I want. I always make sure it does not interfer with our life.

Angie G
02-01-2007, 05:27 AM
work family man time for the wife my deal is I dress when I can with it 3or 4 day a week some times 5 day :hugs:
Angie