PDA

View Full Version : Too Buff to Pass?

Marissa Mae
02-01-2007, 12:47 AM
Ladies,

I have a dilemma, which is among the top of my CD Dilemma's (the other being "I am still in search of the perfect boots" :heehee: ) Annnyywways, I am an avid gym rat in male form, going 5 days a week, eating protein rich foods... ie. wanting the washboard abs and defined arms for the beach :happy: I am 6' and weigh in at about 200 lbs.

What this means is that any feminine clothing on me just doesn't look right. Of course a skirt and shoes look fine, but a top or a dress is all distorted and what not :( I am assuming I am stuck wearing long sleeved shirts and coats?

What can I wear to be able to fit in? Winter time is great because of the long layers, but what about in the summer? I could stop working out and diet down and achieve a sleek fem figure :D but because I am predominantly male, I don't think that will happen (and my gf would freak :devil: )

I really want to venture out soon but I feel my physique is holding me back. Do any of you have a similar situation? Any advice?!

Thanks in advance!

Callie

marie354
02-01-2007, 01:00 AM
Adjust your workout to reduce where you want and build where you want.
That's a hard order...
Forget the gym.
Gain a lot of weight, and lose it where you need to.
Lose the 6-pak!
All kidding aside...
You have to look at your self and decide what looks good.
It's the only way.
:hugs:

Marissa Mae
02-01-2007, 01:03 AM
Well, I really can't stop going to the gym.. its more or less my lifestyle (healthy diet and exercise.. active lifestyle).. :( More or less, I want to be able to cover up my build and go out!

JeanneF
02-01-2007, 01:15 AM
Well, I really can't stop going to the gym.. its more or less my lifestyle (healthy diet and exercise.. active lifestyle).. :( More or less, I want to be able to cover up my build and go out!

You can have a healthy lifestyle without bulking up. I eat nearly completely vegatarian, do pilates, yoga, bicycling, martial arts etc, but never set foot in the gym. My effort is part of an overall weight loss/healthy lifestyle plan, but it was with femininity clearly in mind and no desire to look "masculine" if I can help from it. You just have to prioritize...do you want to pass, or do you want to look "buff".

Other than that, I really can't offer much advice. It really is a "one or the other" decision. You can't be a built guy and a passable girl, unless you're trying to pass as an East German Olympian. ;)

Marla S
02-01-2007, 05:22 AM
Hm. both doesn't go together. But there are female body builders. What do they wear ? Of course, one has to like it to like it.

RachelDenise
02-01-2007, 05:33 AM
I think Lisa K has hit it on the nose. You can be healthy and fit, many women are, and they have well defined bodies but not bulk. You have to make a choice about how you want to look. Does your GF know you crossdress? If she is supportive, then the body shape should be less of a problem.

renee99
02-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Or you could go the Brad Pitt route:
http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/madchester/rave/118/pitgal13.htm