PDA

View Full Version : A Question for us T-gurlz only (again!)

ChristineRenee
01-30-2005, 11:17 AM
Ok laydeez,

If you could have a baby, or for the older babes like me, could have had one or more back in the day, would you do it, and, if so and you could, would you have more than one?

Outta my mind on a Sunday am!

Julie York
01-30-2005, 11:23 AM
Are you insane!!!

And think what it would do to your figure!

Put me down as a No.

DanaJ
01-30-2005, 11:23 AM
Absolutely not....

DanaJ

Tamara Croft
01-30-2005, 11:28 AM
Ok laydeez,

If you could have a baby, or for the older babes like me, could have had one or more back in the day, would you do it, and, if so and you could, would you have more than one?

Outta my mind on a Sunday am!

I know I'm a GG.... but I would like to know your answers.... answer your own questions please :D

Tamara x

ChristineRenee
01-30-2005, 11:31 AM
I know I'm a GG.... but I would like to know your answers.... answer your own questions please :D

Tamara xI just did...AND PUT DOWN THAT WHIP!!!!!:eek: :D

ChristineRenee
01-30-2005, 11:33 AM
Ok I'm a wuss...but I'd do it once...with a helluva lotta drugs in me!!!:D ;)

Tamara Croft
01-30-2005, 11:35 AM
Ok I'm a wuss...but I'd do it once...with a helluva lotta drugs in me!!!:D ;)

Bah...... gas n air........ that's all ya need!!!! and bigger clothes...... oh don't even get me started!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamara x

DanaJ
01-30-2005, 11:36 AM
Ok laydeez,

Outta my mind on a Sunday am!I must be missing something too - because I don't see where you said if you would want one or more or not :confused:
And to be honest, I don't like the way you phrased the poll questions. Why two Yes responses and one no? And what does Tristen and wendy have to do with a no answer??????????

DanaJ

ChristineRenee
01-30-2005, 12:25 PM
I must be missing something too - because I don't see where you said if you would want one or more or not :confused:
And to be honest, I don't like the way you phrased the poll questions. Why two Yes responses and one no? And what does Tristen and wendy have to do with a no answer??????????

DanaJI was trying to be funny and apparently missed the mark big time. What would a second no response need however? "No, but I've thought about it in the past?" It's a hypothetical question again Dana. I had two yes responses because, and I'm just speaking for myself here, I have a low tolerance for pain and I doubt after going through it once that I would willingly do it again. GG's rule in my opinion on this one...they are DEFINITELY the stronger sex when it comes to having a baby for sure.

ChristineRenee
01-30-2005, 12:34 PM
Bah...... gas n air........ that's all ya need!!!! and bigger clothes...... oh don't even get me started!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamara xHey girl you're not shuckin' me on this one. I asked one of my aunts one time what it was like for her to have a baby...to describe the pain, etc. She said two things...1) It was like s**ting a watermelon! 2) Imagine taking your lower lip and pulling it up over the top of your head!:eek:

Gas and air my AZZ....KNOCK ME THE EFF OUT!!!!!:p ;)

StephanieCD
01-30-2005, 12:37 PM
I'm not a T-girl but if I could carry a child out of the deal I might have considered it a long time ago. When I really think about it my main reason for not wanting to transition would be that I wouldn't get to do things like that.

DanaJ
01-30-2005, 12:41 PM
I passed a kidney stone the size of a raisin once - so no thanks to childbirth.

DanaJ

P.S. It actually looked just like a raisin too, all black and gnarly :eek:

Tristen Cox
01-30-2005, 01:13 PM
Yes. I voted to have only one cuz I'm a wuss, but I may change my mind after the first birth. And Sharon? I saw that post you deleted. I think that's how you get pregnant in the first place...lol :p

Love
Tristen

ChristineRenee
01-30-2005, 01:30 PM
Yes. I voted to have only one cuz I'm a wuss, but I may change my mind after the first birth. And Sharon? I saw that post you deleted. I think that's how you get pregnant in the first place...lol :p

Love
Tristen Well that's TWO crazey wusses on board now! Are we gonna here from Wendy me wuss on this as well? (ok Wen...no pics...I know!):D

Melissa A.
01-30-2005, 01:43 PM
first a poll about tampons, now this. Gotta hand it to ya Christine, You are definitely not boring.

A little scary sometimes, but fun.
Hugs,

Melissa :)

P.S.- If I could have a baby, I guess I would, but I wouldn't be a mtf cd, and I wouldn't be here right now, answering this question, and who knows? my husband or boyfriend might be crossdresser, then I'd have to decide if I can deal with that, and,

Oh, I get it. Hypothetical, right?

Hugs,

Sweet Susan
01-30-2005, 01:45 PM
This thread gets the award.

ChristineRenee
01-30-2005, 02:13 PM
first a poll about tampons, now this. Gotta hand it to ya Christine, You are definitely not boring.

A little scary sometimes, but fun.
Hugs,

P.S.- If I could have a baby, I guess I would, but I wouldn't be a mtf cd, and I wouldn't be here right now, answering this question, and who knows? my husband or boyfriend might be crossdresser, then I'd have to decide if I can deal with that, and,

Oh, I get it. Hypothetical, right?

Hugs,

Melissa :)Can u make my award two Tylenol please...you just gave me a serious headache trying to comprehend that post.:o

All seriousness aside...thanks Melissa for understanding that I like to push the envelope now and then and see if some of our members will "walk the walk" as good as they "talk the talk"!

ChristineRenee
01-30-2005, 02:16 PM
This thread gets the award.Two Tylenol please with a beer chaser....and hold the yappy pills...for now anyway!:D

DonnaT
01-30-2005, 02:50 PM
Nope, couldn't do it. Saw our son being born and it wasn't pretty :eek:

That's also the same response you'd get if you asked me if i wanted GRS.

ChristineRenee
01-30-2005, 03:03 PM
Nope, couldn't do it. Saw our son being born and it wasn't pretty :eek:

That's also the same response you'd get if you asked me if i wanted GRS. Gotta admire your honesty Donna. I don't think I could do either myself.

Rachel Ann
01-31-2005, 01:38 AM
I never saw much point in speculating about the impossible.

Many if not most GGs seem to want and be glad of the experience in spite of the pain part. I think that the survival of our species depends on that. And, giving birth is only a small part of a prolonged experience!

Of course, there is nothing to stop us from being as involved as we like in the care of our children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews, etc.. I'm sure that the birth mothers are always glad of help. :)

Donna Louise
01-31-2005, 05:34 AM
Golly Gee - NO

I know most here have or had children. Don't get me wrong, I love children, especially someoneelses.

First would be the 9 months, that might be all right. Then the child birth, might be worth the pain to bring a life into the world. Lastly, 18+ more years of child raising.

No thanks, done that once (daughter 29), now have 11 year grandson. Going through it again as he stays with us about half the time. A third time, OH NO!

Hugs
Donna Louise

Jeanette H
01-31-2005, 08:10 AM
No. Leaving aside the whole physical business, it would make life too complicated.

LindaTS
01-31-2005, 08:36 AM
Sorry, I don't think giving birth is for me. But I have no problems with any of you other girls who would like to do it.

Wendy me
01-31-2005, 08:52 AM
Well that's TWO crazey wusses on board now! Are we gonna here from Wendy me wuss on this as well? (ok Wen...no pics...I know!):D
i have two boy's well my wife had them .....love my boys .....me have kids girlfreind you have been in the sun way too long .....this girl wants to play ...........not babby sit.............no way ........... :eek:

ChristineRenee
01-31-2005, 09:03 AM
i have two boy's well my wife had them .....love my boys .....me have kids girlfreind you have been in the sun way too long .....this girl wants to play ...........not babby sit.............no way ........... :eek:Ok...it's now a complete trio ladies..."The Three Wussies"....sorry Wen...your WIFE did the work there sweets...you were just "along for the ride"...so to speak. Anyone can wear the clothes and talk the talk, T-gurlz...the GG's walk the walk everyday of their lives. We wanna be like them, right?...oh yeah but I wouldn't have a baby, I don't want to have menstrual cycles, cramps and PMS....ewwwwww!!!:o Face it LAYDEEEZ....we are ALL wussies when compared to them!;)

Wendy me
01-31-2005, 09:17 AM
[QUOTE=ChristineRenee, I don't want to have menstrual cycles, cramps and PMS....ewwwwww!!!:o Face it LAYDEEEZ....we are ALL wussies when compared to them!;)[/QUOTE]

sounds like your haveing them .............now............... :confused:

ChristineRenee
01-31-2005, 09:21 AM
[QUOTE=ChristineRenee, I don't want to have menstrual cycles, cramps and PMS....ewwwwww!!!:o Face it LAYDEEEZ....we are ALL wussies when compared to them!;)
sounds like your haveing them .............now............... :confused:[/QUOTEHmmm...sounds like I struck a nerve and someone is just a teensy bit cranky today! Here Wen...take two of these Midol and go back to bed, ok?

Wendy me
01-31-2005, 09:29 AM
crankey ???????????not at all............a nerve ????????????realy it takes alot more than some thing like that ............midol...........???????????no the vikes are just fine...
........i know why you do thies polls that............t. s. s. form them tampons ........
realy get looked at...............................

ChristineRenee
01-31-2005, 10:26 AM
crankey ???????????not at all............a nerve ????????????realy it takes alot more than some thing like that ............midol...........???????????no the vikes are just fine...
........i know why you do thies polls that............t. s. s. form them tampons ........
realy get looked at...............................Maybe...so how many of those "tacos" did you eat anyway? Better call your gyno....er....DOCTOR today, and don't delay....missy!;) :)

Paula A
01-31-2005, 10:32 AM
If I was strong, born female I'd of course say absolutely, Since I was born male and can not handle the things she went trough. I voted no way, One thing I think that makes males diferent from females, she can handle it, I can't. It is one of the many reasons I admire my wife.

ChristineRenee
01-31-2005, 10:49 AM
If I was strong, born female I'd of course say absolutely, Since I was born male and can not handle the things she went trough. I voted no way, One thing I think that makes males diferent from females, she can handle it, I can't. It is one of the many reasons I admire my wife.Well thought out and said.:)

Thank you Paula...I concur whole heartedly!;)

Georgette
01-31-2005, 11:05 AM
I have had kidney stones and the doctor taht treated me for it, (before ultra-sound) said that the paaaaaaaaain I felt would be the same as when a woman has a baby, I'll don't think I would want to go through that ever again. There was a PAAAAAin like I never felt I thought I was going to rip something loose gawd I'll never forgetit. :rolleyes:

ChristineRenee
01-31-2005, 12:38 PM
I have had kidney stones and the doctor taht treated me for it, (before ultra-sound) said that the paaaaaaaaain I felt would be the same as when a woman has a baby, I'll don't think I would want to go through that ever again. There was a PAAAAAin like I never felt I thought I was going to rip something loose gawd I'll never forgetit. :rolleyes:Ok sis (can I be your sis like Wendy is...only a SANER one?), was the pain like "s***ing a watermelon" or like "taking your lower lip and pulling it up and over the top of your head!":eek:

Please advise!:D

Vallari
01-31-2005, 12:49 PM
I'd have one baby if I could. I'd definitely be older though! Hopefully it would be a girl. :)

Wendy me
01-31-2005, 01:11 PM
Ok sis (can I be your sis like Wendy is...only a SANER one?), was the pain like "s***ing a watermelon" or like "taking your lower lip and pulling it up and over the top of your head!":eek:

Please advise!:D

be nice to my sis. (yes we are related)..........................

ChristineRenee
01-31-2005, 01:27 PM
be nice to my sis. (yes we are related).......................... You just melted my bifocals again, Wen...will you just simma...simma down now, huh?:eek:

Note to self: Need new pair of bifocals ASAP...start viewing all posts by "you know who" from a safe distance from now on...:rolleyes: .

Jan W
02-05-2005, 11:35 PM
Dear Christine,

The ability to become pregnant, carry and nurture an unborn child, give birth, breast feed and care for your new born baby would surely be the most rewarding exorcise I can imagine.

The bond between a child and a loving mother is sacred and given the opportunity one that I could not pass up.

The fact that the experience would be the ultimate act of femininity doesn't hurt either! Also love a pretty maternity dress.

Love Jan

ChristineRenee
02-05-2005, 11:44 PM
Dear Christine,

The ability to become pregnant, carry and nurture an unborn child, give birth, breast feed and care for your new born baby would surely be the most rewarding exorcise I can imagine.

The bond between a child and a loving mother is sacred and given the opportunity one that I could not pass up.

The fact that the experience would be the ultimate act of femininity doesn't hurt either! Also love a pretty maternity dress.

Love JanJan that was beautiful. I echo those sentiments too. My feelings along the lines of the actual birthing process however, would be that while I would love to have a baby if I were actually a female, I really wouldn't want to be there while it was happening!:p

Love,
Christine:)

Tonia
02-06-2005, 07:20 AM
Absolutely Yes....

:D Tonia