PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing Initiation Rituals

Karren H
02-01-2007, 08:13 AM
Not te BE a crossdresser..............

Going downtown to work a college fair today and stuck in traffic and I was harking back to my school days when something that happened in the 8th grade just poped in..

It was a Varsety Club initiation.. And it was a week long process.. Every day was something different... And one day was dress like a girl!! All applicants had to dress enfemme... Our Jr and Sr highs were together and being in 8th I was inelegible... Sigh...

So most of the guys looked like circuis clowns.. Guess it was their way of dressing like a girl but not really dressing like a girl... All escept this one boy... He was drop dead gorgeous... unbelievabley pretty... He wore this cute short dress, light colored fine fishnets (was the 60s), a blonde wig in a page boy, and fantastic makeup!!

And he still walked like a guy trying to walk like a girl.. But he walked with his head up and confident.. I always assumed that his mother did his makeup and hair but now I'm thinking we shared the same hobby? Lol

By the time I got to 9th grade and had lettered... They had abolished the whole initiation process... Like I would have had the nerve to do what he had done!!

So how many of you had to "endure" an enfemme initiation??

Traffic's moving again................"Get out of my way you #**#*!?#......"

:D

Love Karren

Emily Ann Brown
02-01-2007, 08:50 AM
You know this sis....I lettered in Chess, and geeks don't have initiation rituals. Heck, we don't even have mating rituals !!!!

Emily Ann

Karen Francis
02-01-2007, 09:19 AM
Senior in high school. Seniors were allowed to come to school as "dress for success day" which while the administration had one idea, the seniors had another. Example: 3 of us worked in gas stations so we came to school in our Exxon uniforms and hats. Not exactly a career to aspire to.
One of the more popular kids came to school as "Lola"., since the song by the Kinks was popular at the time. He was tall and thin, and wore a black lacy dress and black heels. Totally appropriate wig and makeup. Not ****ty but "she " acted like she would be available if the right sugar daddy came along. But all of the mannerisms etc were on target. If you are one of the incrowd you can pull a stunt like that...

Kate Simmons
02-01-2007, 10:13 AM
My, my, such unladylike language in traffic Karren. Do you at least give them three fingers and tell them to read between the lines? Or do like my Mother in Law and say:"Do you suffer much?"(it looks like something else) Any way, no I never had an initiation like that. Probably a good thing too. If anybody had made any comments, I probably would have decked 'em. You know me, tomboy to the core.:heehee:

Priscilla Ann
02-01-2007, 10:34 AM
You know this sis....I lettered in Chess, and geeks don't have initiation rituals. Heck, we don't even have mating rituals !!!!

Emily Ann

Emily, I thought all the geeks in chess club were always check mating!!!

tvdave
02-01-2007, 10:44 AM
It was a high school tradition each year that seniors on varsity football team traded uniforms with cheerleaders for homecoming pep rally.

I was ecstatic ! The cheerleader uniform was one-piece. I had to act embarrassed as we ran onto the gym floor and led student body in cheers for the girls in our football equipment.

I'll never forget how carefully I examined the inside of that uniform and how good it felt. I wondered at how the girl who actually wore it every saturday felt while in it.

Of course, I had to practice a lot in my bedroom before going out in public with it on.

If only I could have kept that uniform.

Susan

Rachael Turner
02-01-2007, 10:59 AM
Sophmore year of high school, guys were still not allowed to wear shorts. Girls could wear skirts and could be above the knee as long as fingers touched fabric at sides.

We protested the fact that we couldn't wear shorts and it fell on deaf ears.

We then for 4 days straight (about 15 of us) wore mini skirts to school every day. The rule was changed for the following week and shorts were then allowed. Funy part was after the frst day of the cat calls, more guys joined in and got it done. Funny part was only a couple people (girls) noticed my legs were shaved. :heehee:

sue ellan
02-01-2007, 11:10 AM
been there and done that.
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Sherlyn
02-01-2007, 11:20 AM
I never had the chance in HS ..although I may have shocked them all if I did ..it wasn't the guys who told me I looked like a girl ...it was always the girls :)

JoAnnDallas
02-01-2007, 11:24 AM
There is a high school here in the Dallas area, where for one week the guys come en fem and the girls come em hom. The guys have to try and look and act as close as possible as a girl and the girls have to look and act as close as possible as a guy. They are also encouraged to stay that way even after school.

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Yes we had no dress code in high school for the girls but the guys were only allowed to wear long pants and t-shirts. Many girls came litterly dressed in halters and hot pants or mini skirts, it was early 70's. I was on sports and was generally a non conformist so I tried to get away with wearing my track shorts to class and was made to change into long pants. Most of my track team joined me in wearing skirts the next week to protest the rule of long pants only. I went a little further and wore full fem outfit with all the trappings as I took advantage of the oppurtunity. Sadly it didn't last forever as the school capitulated and let us wear shorts on days above 80 degrees, so our revolt was short lived and my excuse for dressing en-femme was taken away.

JoAnnDallas
02-01-2007, 11:54 AM
My neice is in college now, but when she was in high school, all of the kids had to wear a school uniform. It consisted of a white short sleve or long sleve (in winter) shirt, tan slacks, black socks, and black shoes. Even the girls had to wear the same unifrom. She asked on day why she could not wear a skirt and was told if they allowed girls to wear a skirt, they would have to let the boys wear skirts too.
There are some advantages to a school uniform. It solves the dress code, elliminates gang attire, and keeps atitudes in check.

Karren H
02-01-2007, 12:37 PM

Emily Ann

So that would make you the Chess Queen?? :).

Speaking of dress codes.... the number of Catholic School girls here at the college fair is amazing!! Need to find out where they get those uniforms!! Hehe

I just love vollunteering for these jobs where you get to see 1,000 of high school girls..... many in dresses and skirts, all with fantastic makeup... Have to tryout some of these makeup schemes I've been studying all morning!!

Love Karren

Kendra Irene
02-01-2007, 12:43 PM
Not te BE a crossdresser..............

Going downtown to work a college fair today and stuck in traffic and I was harking back to my school days when something that happened in the 8th grade just poped in..

Traffic's moving again................"Get out of my way you #**#*!?#......"

Love Karren

Not to steal from your thread, but I'm just a little curious on how your dressed :D Are your going to try to recruit more women into the coal mining business?:heehee:

Also to the last part; Is that any way for a lady to talk?

:hugs: Kendra

Karren H
02-01-2007, 12:59 PM
Well I'm wearing a brown male suit, brown wingtips... Red thong, red bra and suntan thigh high stockings!! Standard business lingerie!! :).

I had planned on changing down here at the convention center and doing some enfemme shopping downtown but got to busy with other things and its too damn cold out!! All the Family unisex restrooms are open so I could have easily changed... And the Boat Show is going on also so I could have ducked into one of those cabin crusres.... Brought my swim suit maybe? Hehe

And I'm recruiting for my alma mater.... Way way way up in da UP of Michigan... not for coal miners!!

These HS girls are way prettier than a bunch of coal miner wanabes... And none of them are chewing tobacco... Or spitting on the floor!!

Love Karren

JoAnnDallas
02-01-2007, 02:01 PM
Karen.....what you need to do is put on the outfit you have on in your avatar and go strolling around the Fair.....then go up to the school girls and tell them your an actor on a soap.

Karren H
02-01-2007, 02:52 PM
When my daughter was in elementary school, one halloween, all the teachers decided to dress as "Men in Black"... and all the teachers were female except one.... he was young man and had just started teaching in the district. So on Halloween day, the teachers marched the kids out for their Halloween parade around the parking lot and all the female teachers had on a black male suits, black wingtips, and black sunglasses.... The male teacher had on a black female suit including skirt, and black heels, wig, makeup and black female sunglasses.... Really looked good!! Like maybe he had done this before??

All the parents seemed fine with it and there were a lot of cat calls from the Moms... go figure.....lol... And that was the end of that until the next school season, for some unknown reason, he was asked not to come back..... It shocked me...... So appearently some of the parents were more upset than they led on to be or the administration found out..... or something....

Was sad....

Love Karren

JeanneF
02-01-2007, 03:37 PM
I had to do it at summer camp, I was about 12 or 13. The camp that I went to was co-ed, ages 8-15, with the counselors aged 16-21. Every summer we had camp Olympic competition, with the entire camp divided up into three teams (yeah, I know, very "Meatballs"). On the last day we had to do a skit performance. One year, our team's skit was "Little Camper Andi", a camp version of Little Orphan Annie. Our team leaders were both girls (one who is the older sister of a good friend of mine), and they made all the boys dress up as girls for the skit. I honestly can't remember exactly what I wore, but it was a girl's top and a skirt, and we were all wearing makeup. It was totally campy, but I did enjoy prancing around in a skirt that day while we prepared for the skit.

Glenda58
02-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Mine was the Boy Scouts in the late 50s. Since no girls could be in the troops. We had a Court Of Honor with skits put on by the scouts and any skit that needed a female part was done by the newest member who was me. And since my parents ran the troop I had no way out as if I want to. With no place to dress for the skit I had to get ready at home and stay that way all night. I pretended that I didn't like it. I had to wear skirt with a petti coat and ruffles a silk blouse bra and panties with a garter belt and hose with heels. And a wig. The only draw back was Groucho Mark glasses. But by time I was doing the skit I had been wearing Mom's things for a few years.

Glenda58
02-01-2007, 04:18 PM
And I'm recruiting for my alma mater.... Way way way up in da UP of Michigan... not for coal miners!!

Love Karren[/QUOTE]

NO wonder you like wearing skirts and dresses when it's cold out. You were training in 300+" of snow and 20 degrees below zero temps.

Karren H
02-01-2007, 04:32 PM

Love Karren

NO wonder you like wearing skirts and dresses when it's cold out. You were training in 300+" of snow and 20 degrees below zero temps.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that cold!!! Had Lake Superior to buffer our temps... But one winter we did get almost 400" of snow!! You could still find snow drifts in the deep woods in August..

Now that's how winters should be!! Flurrys were 10 inchs, storms 3 feet.... None of this slushy crap!! Hehe

:)

Love Karren

marie354
02-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Now that's how winters should be!! Flurrys were 10 inchs, storms 3 feet.... None of this slushy crap!! Hehe

Not to steal the thread, but I was born in northwest PA where there was always a lot of snow in the winter. Now in lower MD, snow is rare.

linnea
02-01-2007, 05:41 PM
It wasn't a tradition, but in my senior year of HS, the cheerleaders had chosen these odd outfits that quite a few people joked about. A bunch of seniors (myself included) got the idea to lead a couple of cheers before one of the football games. We dressed up like the cheerleaders, partly to mock their outfits (truly in a good natured way). We all wore skirts and big bras stuffed with socks or whatever else we could find to use. I don't remember what we used for hair, but nobody looked very good. Nobody knew that I was loving the idea of dressing up like a girl (even if it was very make-shift).
In college, freshmen guys were sometimes forced to wear lipstick around campus during the frosh initiation days. Nobody told me to do it, so I didn't. Most guys who had it on looked pretty bad because sophomores applied it and they weren't at all careful.

Kristen Kelly
02-01-2007, 06:20 PM
Years ago while on vacation in Club Med they had their weekly guest show. They were looking for volunteers well my wife volunteered me. The afternoon of the show we showed up to practice 8 tall guys including myself were there, we were given Pink Tu Tu s and new white tights and ballet slippers to do our version of Swan Lake. We got into our outfits and practiced for an hour. Well that night I got to the stage with one of my wife’s D-cup bras and borrowed some of her make-up, well I shocked the other guys as I stuffed the bra and sported a pair of bright red lips. I had a blast come to think of it was my first time out enfem.

susie evans
02-01-2007, 08:12 PM
the only initation i had was in the rangers in 1965 and that was brutle

susie

Karren H
02-01-2007, 08:16 PM
Years ago while on vacation in Club Med they had their weekly guest show. They were looking for volunteers well my wife volunteered me. The afternoon of the show we showed up to practice 8 tall guys including myself were there, we were given Pink Tu Tu s and new white tights and ballet slippers to do our version of Swan Lake. We got into our outfits and practiced for an hour. Well that night I got to the stage with one of my wife’s D-cup bras and borrowed some of her make-up, well I shocked the other guys as I stuffed the bra and sported a pair of bright red lips. I had a blast come to think of it was my first time out enfem.

So I know there has to be photos of that somewhere???? Come on!!! Fork them over!!!

the only initation i had was in the rangers in 1965 and that was brutle

susie

You played for the NY Rangers??? WOW What position? How many goal's did you score???

Love Karren

marie354
02-01-2007, 08:22 PM
My GF's son was in a womanless beauty pagent that all of the graduating class had to participate in. The school does it every year. I didn't see the actual thing, but the DVD was OK. It showed scenes in the dressing rooms where their girlfriends were "fixing them up", before the actual pagent.
Hey! That's an idea... Why don't we do a pagent?

Karren H
02-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Great idea Maria!!! At your house??

Just spent a half hour pouring over the old High School yearbooks... And found the boy but not one of him in drag... I think my old HS girlfriend still has one of my yearbooks... The wife and she did not get along so that my be the end of the search.....

Also came across some photos in my college yearbook... From when the school started... All male mining college! And there was a photo of a play or musical where the men played the women... A few were kind of cute!! Lol

I also remember something from my High School days, a student at a neighboring town got caught sneaking into the girls dressing room at their local pool... Appearently he dressed up as a girl and just walked in where all the girls were getting changed... Must not have done a good job.... Getting caught and all... Don't know if he was a crossdresser or a just wanted to see naked girls...... Or maybe both!! Hehe

Love Karren

Jenna Lynn
02-02-2007, 12:32 AM
At my high school we had "Spirit Week" which lead up to Homecoming. For many years, one of the days was Opposite Day. On this day, everyone was suppose to dress as the opposite gender. I was in eighth grade when I found out about it. Finally when I got into ninth grade, a girl friend and I were looking forward to it, but the school wouldn't allow that themed day to happen that year. The school administrators said that there were too many complaints about it and wouldn't allow it. To say I was bummed out. I thought it would be fabulous to go to school as a girl for a day outside of doing it on Halloween.

trannie T
02-02-2007, 12:46 AM
Guess I joined all the wrong clubs. No initiations, no dresses not much fun.

Joy Carter
02-02-2007, 06:30 AM

Emily Ann

Oh Emily I was so there too Hun. LOL