PDA

View Full Version : A knock at the door and a comment from a friend

Carroll
02-01-2007, 08:45 AM
First The knock. I was at home the other day and decided that I would put on make up. I don't often do this, but that day I just felt like it. Well, later that day I saw a vehicle pull in the driveway. The SUV drove all the way up the drive and turned around. I started to panic, wondering how fast I could change. I heard the vehicle door slam shut and decided, "screw it, I have to get the door". He looked at me, say morning, I have a package for you" I took the mail and said thank you, have a nice day. No comment, no reaction, nothing. Somewhat of an anti climatic end to this event. Guess I passed the little test:D

Now, what did a friend say to me? Ever since my Halloween adventure (http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43609&highlight=halloween) the guys in the band have not let me live it down. I told my Friend last night that it was getting old. He say I brought it on myself and he wont let me forget it. He than said "It was so funny, and to make it worse, you make a better looking woman than a man!" I looked at him and said, "you finally admitted it, I did look good". "Hell, yes...you looked better than my wife, but don't tell anybody I told you that".

I have thought about telling him the truth, but yet to find the right time.

JenniferR771
02-01-2007, 08:56 AM
I think it is a combination of determined boldness, and the mail carrier's code. They see a lot--but they can't talk about it. I answered the door in my dress for the New Year's party. She was fairly nice about it. If I had seen a male carrier out the window--I would never have answered the door.
And last week I was picking out my outfit and "ding dong" a little girl and her father--Girl Scout cookies. Bought some. Still in drab--lucky.

onlyforu41
02-01-2007, 09:57 AM
Better than his wife! I think amybe Cd's like us put more into the feamle experience an do our best to look good, while GG at times don't care about what they wear and dress shabby!

Correction have to type slower Agg! Maybe, Female,and (Need spell checker!)

Kate Simmons
02-01-2007, 10:03 AM
I don't think GG's dress shabbily as much as they dress for practicality. When I hang around the house, it really doesn't make sense to wear my finery if I'm going to do mundane chores. June Cleaver, I ain't nor would I ever want to be really. It's more about being comfortable.:happy:

LindaTS
02-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Hi Carroll, from what I can see you look very good. Never be afraid to open that door.

Glenda58
02-01-2007, 04:29 PM
Hi Carroll just going to the door had to be a little scary the first time and then talk to someone you don't know. Now go to the mail box dress it gets better. And know that your friend said that you look good as a woman you know you pass. As far as better than his wife just remember she doesn't have to try as hard as we do to look like a GG.

Carroll
02-02-2007, 07:29 AM
Hi Carroll just going to the door had to be a little scary the first time and then talk to someone you don't know. Now go to the mail box dress it gets better. And know that your friend said that you look good as a woman you know you pass. As far as better than his wife just remember she doesn't have to try as hard as we do to look like a GG.

I actually do get the mail sometimes, I just dont hit public areas yet:D

sixstringplayer_58
02-02-2007, 11:48 AM

hi glenda u r right we as cds have to try harder and i avoid answeing the door :love: GLENDA

noname
02-03-2007, 03:46 AM
I answered the door wearing a skirt and neon green painted toes. It was the jehova witnesses. I could tell from the look on their face they found it odd, but they did a good job hiding it. I mean really what could they say to someone they are trying to convert?

loki_uk
02-03-2007, 07:03 AM
I answered the door wearing a skirt and neon green painted toes. It was the jehova witnesses. I could tell from the look on their face they found it odd, but they did a good job hiding it. I mean really what could they say to someone they are trying to convert?

Wouldn't they be more worried you'd stone them if you said Jehovah :devil: