PDA

View Full Version : Dressing Together

Ashley1
02-01-2007, 10:56 AM
I have read in various places about CD girls getting together to dress with each other. This is something that I have thought about, but I have never been a participant. It would be interesting to hear some of both the positive and the negative experiences that you may have had while dressing with another CD who is not a SO. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 best, how would you rate the experience?

Charolette time
02-01-2007, 11:07 AM
I have read in various places about CD girls getting together to dress with each other. This is something that I have thought about, but I have never been a participant. It would be interesting to hear some of both the positive and the negative experiences that you may have had while dressing with another CD who is not a SO. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 best, how would you rate the experience?

Have not dressed with other cds but if you do meet please be careful that you do not meetat and charge at a motel it could cause a problem,Its happened at motels in massachusetts,recently and they were charged with tresspassing,
Charolette

Richelle
02-01-2007, 11:15 AM
Aheley,

I have gone out en femme with another from this group just once. I think both Windy and I had an enjoyable time shopping at Westminster Mall.

Since my wife will not tolerate me en femme in her presence, it was a big thrill for me to be out shopping with someone. Shopping is a lot more fun when you are doing it with a girl friend. :happy:

Richelle

crossing-the-rain
02-01-2007, 11:16 AM
Never dressed together with any CD,but would love to go if any one can arrange
the event.
Rain.

icelady
02-01-2007, 11:21 AM
Never dressed together with any CD,but would love to go if any one can arrange
the event.
Rain.

i agree. would be agreat experiance. its all very nice typing on here but nothing like talking to areal person face to face.

ArleneRaquel
02-01-2007, 11:43 AM
I can't really say that it was dressing together, or at least it was not scheduled that way. On a number of occasion three or four of us girls and gotten together to chat and at times it has lead to trying on ew things, exchanging clothes, even adjecting each other's make up. I found it to very enjoyable so I would give it an 8 or 9. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Fashion Plate

toygun22
02-01-2007, 11:45 AM
i havent done it, i dont know any crossdressers in my area it sucks,, i would love to however meet and do a group in minnesota

JoAnnDallas
02-01-2007, 11:45 AM
My first time dressed around other Cder's was at Tri-Ess HEF2006 last year. For over 12 hours, I was dressed, accepted, complimented, and engouraged. It was a blast. This Saturday night, I am going to the local Tri-Ess meeting. I am going and will dress there. One of these days, I too would like to go our with a GF shopping. Two or more CDer out together make it easier and you can have a lot more fun than by yourself.

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Since I am a tri-ess member we get together once a month and many of us get dressed in a room set aside for us by the hotel we rent out for our meetings. We also have access to a womans restroom, I can't tell you why but it is a "rush" to be able to use the womans restroom. The experience of dressing with other crossdressers is nothing to be intimidated about since we are all the same. It is really nice to be able to chat with other "girls" about clothes and such. If you have a tri-ess chapter in your area you should really look them up as they are wonderful people.

wabnaok
02-01-2007, 11:52 AM
I have done this and it was alot of fun! Both my wife and I had a makeover. Afterwards we went out to dinner at a CD friendly place with a few others, both CDRs & GGs. It was a night to remember. I would recommend it!

Emily Ann Brown
02-01-2007, 12:01 PM
I have been together with other sisters where we both were dressed 5 or 6 times now...once there were 3 of us. I had a blast every time, and can't wait to do it again !

(Just know the other person well so there are no "misunderstandings").

Emily Ann

KimberlyS
02-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Ashley, I think number one you need to back up first, and if you have not, you need to personally decide and define what you want out of meeting someone else and what you do not want. And after you have that, anyone you are looking at meeting needs to understand what you do and do not want up front.

What you want and want to get out of the meeting will decide a lot on how you may go about the getting together with someone. If possible you may want to meet in drab first to get a feel for the other person and your comfort level. Also, I would say your first meeting should be in a public place with lots of people. A restaurant, coffee shop or mall works good. Also give out limited personal information until you are comfortable and know the other person better just like you would do with most strangers.

Personally I wanted something more than a one time outing. I wanted a friend, someone to talk with and do things with, and not just CDing things. Someone I could have my wife meet so she knew who I was out with or doing things with. And this was before my wife even came close to accepting or tolerating my CDing and meeting someone was out of the line of thought.

For me personally, I have met up with another CDer before. I made it clear it was just for friendship and to have someone to talk to. The first meeting was setup as an in male presentation, and meeting in a very public place with lots of people. The personal information the other person had was "None". They only had the forum my femme email address for contact information. Since that point Robyn and I have become fairly good friends and we have gotten together about a dozen plus times in drab, twice including our wifes. We call each other and talk on the phone, and not just about CDing things. After about 3-4 years we have now gone out once together with both of us dressed. And I know we will be going out more together in the future. But we also will be seeing each other in drab mode also. Who better to talk CDing with than another guy that is a CDer while working on a car or doing something else together.

My wife and I have also met up with another couple from this form. And it has been a similar situation other than we have only known each other for less than a year and have met about a half a dozen times, and we have yet to meet being dressed enfemme. But we have discussed doing things enfemme in the future, but not solely.

Personally, most of my going out has been by myself. But going out with others is nice because I have someone to talk with and experience it with.

As others have said, a group is another good way to get out with others.

Enjoy what you do and be safe.

KimberlyS-CD
Joe in a skirt

Marcie Sexton
02-01-2007, 02:02 PM
Can't find any, or they just won't come out...either way I'm pretty much onmy own here...:straightface:

DAVIDA
02-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Back in early December, we went to Atlanta and met up with another couple from this forum and from our area. Jean and I had dinner with them before then and made plans to meet for dinner the night before a Tri-Ess meeting. That was the first time I had gone anywhere dressed! I had three days of being totaly en fem, and I met a lot of very nice people. Several who are members here.
I am going to send in my application to join the Atlanta chapter of Tri-Ess tomorow as a matter of fact.
DAVIDA

Karren H
02-01-2007, 02:57 PM
10.... have done it a few times. And it was ok plus she had this fantastic wedding dress and we are the same size.... photos are in my wedding album on Yahoo..

Strictly nonsexual..... just girlfriends dressing up!!

Karren

suzy
02-01-2007, 03:17 PM
Great answer Karren!

Thanks!

I'm at a disavantage because I have not yet had the opportunity to dress up with other girls.... but maybe it is in the future! I believe that I would like to do it! I see that more Tri Ess ladies have had the opportunity.... maybe that is the way to go... we'll see... I hope to have an answer before too long!

Great question... Thanks!:love:

JeanneF
02-01-2007, 03:19 PM
Ashley, I think number one you need to back up first, and if you have not, you need to personally decide and define what you want out of meeting someone else and what you do not want. And after you have that, anyone you are looking at meeting needs to understand what you do and do not want up front.

This is extremely important advice. Because of the fluidity of sexuality in this community, it's very easy for friendship to get misconstrued as something else, by one party or the other.

What you want and want to get out of the meeting will decide a lot on how you may go about the getting together with someone. If possible you may want to meet in drab first to get a feel for the other person and your comfort level. Also, I would say your first meeting should be in a public place with lots of people. A restaurant, coffee shop or mall works good. Also give out limited personal information until you are comfortable and know the other person better just like you would do with most strangers.

This is exactly what I do. Unless you're extremely experienced with going out dressed, like to the point where you would be confident enough to go fulltime if it was a feasible option, meet in drab first. Anyone who refuses to do so is probably someone that you don't want to socialize with anyway. In my experience, there are a disproportionate amount of people in this community that have some serious socialization issues, so I'm inherently cautious when it comes to new people. However, I have also met people that have become very good friends, in both boy and girl mode

Personally I wanted something more than a one time outing. I wanted a friend, someone to talk with and do things with, and not just CDing things. Someone I could have my wife meet so she knew who I was out with or doing things with. And this was before my wife even came close to accepting or tolerating my CDing and meeting someone was out of the line of thought.

This was my plan too. I've met a couple of people that have become friends, which is a very nice thing to have. It's good for those stressful days when you really want to rant, but you can't exactly bring it up to your "normal" circle. Interestingly, though, the person who has become my closest friend in the community is someone I met while clubbing. Go figure.

My experiences overall have been very positive. I have met some people that were total basket cases, and others that are really cool and well adjusted, and everywhere in between. Every meet that I've had was strictly non-sexual, just meeting other girls to go clubbing with.

I've never done the support group thing, although one of my friends has recently started one, and she keeps trying to drag me out to it (no pun intended), so I may start that soon.

Joy Carter
02-01-2007, 03:31 PM
Well my gurl-pal Teresa is on the road again. And we are to meet sometime Saturday in her room. So I can dress and we can do some shopping and maybe clubbing latter that night. We are taking another newbie "Tamera" with us also. So far Teresa and I have gone out twice from a hotel room. It was quite nice. I'd rate the time we spent as a solid ten for me. Teresa might not agree. She says I talk to much. :chatterbox: Hey I'm a gurl :D, what does she expect +? LOL BTW we did meet while in drab the first time and did an airshow.

Daintre
02-01-2007, 04:30 PM
I have dressed with a friend several time when he came to the city for courses. We did it at his hotel room, the first time was very embarrassing for both of us, it just seemed odd helping another CD with her bra and then have help with mine. As Karen said, it non sexual.

Sweet Jane
02-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Hi

recently I have had the offer of getting made over by another CD that I have been communicating with. There are no sexual wishes from either of us..just a girlie time, and maybe she'll give me the courage to get out a bit...It'll be in a big city too, so that'll help....I'm thinking...still

susie evans
02-01-2007, 08:42 PM
i have never dressed with any one else but have ran into other crossderssers while out shopping are what ever i was doing have had some invites but am very cautious as to my social life not to say that it couldn't happen and would have to be strickly nonsexual friend ship

susie

marie354
02-01-2007, 08:56 PM
About 2 weeks ago I invited a friend to my home and it was absolutely fantastic. My SO was out of town and it was just to two of us.
We sat in the living room, talked, and talked, sipped on some sodas, talked about dressing and outfits we had seen that we liked....
Yea, I'd rate it a 10. It was a first for me. Just being with someone else like me was a thrill. I guess that we are now officially "girlfriends".
We are going to try the night club thing next. As far as I know, there is only 1 (get that... ONE) TG-friendly club within 50 miles. Maybe someday we can venture to DC. Lots of clubs there.
:hugs:

Mica
02-01-2007, 09:24 PM
but it had a sexual component so I am not sure if that is what you are interested in hearing about. Was a lot of fun as I got to live out my fantasies about pleasing a man as a woman does but without all that pesky testosterone. It was also fun from the point of view of hanging with other people who get a rise out of dressing as a woman. Chatting about what being cd's means to us, what and who we like to do dressed etc. LOL I would highly recommend finding another cd or two to dress with.

linnea
02-01-2007, 09:39 PM
I have not done this, but it is one of my goals for this year, and I think that it would be a lot of fun!

Aheley,

I have gone out en femme with another from this group just once. I think both Windy and I had an enjoyable time shopping at Westminster Mall.

Since my wife will not tolerate me en femme in her presence, it was a big thrill for me to be out shopping with someone. Shopping is a lot more fun when you are doing it with a girl friend. :happy:

Richelle

CDTiffany
02-01-2007, 10:49 PM
I would just love to, I have brought this up, on this forum, but nobody seems serious. How much fun, that would be.
ATTENTION ALL ORANGE COUNTY GIRL, Lets get together!!!!
XOXO Tiffany

Ashley1
02-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Thank you ladies for sharing your experiences and for the excellent advice that you have provided as well. I think that most of us who CD have wished at times that it would be nice to share the dressing experience, but usually there is nobody to share it with unless there is a SO. There are many young CD members as well as CD non-members who read this forum, and I think that your posts are very interesting to all of us. For those of you who have not had an opportunity to share your "dressing together" experiences yet, please feel free to add your posts.

MsJanessa
02-03-2007, 12:26 PM
yes I've done it a number of times but then I'm sexually attracted to other T-Girls so our dressing mostly is a prelude to other things.:dom:

Kristen Kelly
02-03-2007, 12:39 PM
Just know the other person well so there are no "misunderstandings".
Emily Ann

I am out often and have only dressed in front of just one other sister on a weekend away had a fun time and would not be afraid to do it again but just as Emily said make it known what your intensions are.

Paulacder
02-03-2007, 12:56 PM
I belonged to a crossdressing support group. There were a couple members who for various reasons could not dress at home, Wife didn't know, Kids at home, Nosey neighbors, so they would get a Motel room to dress. I was invited to stop by and I did, I was dressed when I arrived but watching them was quite amuseing.

julie w
02-03-2007, 01:30 PM
I have been to cd events like fan fair which are great lots of cd s I have also been out to a tourists towns a couple of times with a friend who is a cd
but went drab that was great it looks very natural . I have also been out with another cd
friend both of us en femme the trouble with two cd s are you chances of getting read go up even though both of us are not to bad at passing alone
we only had two comment that I noticed two guys that said hallo ladys
and after they passed bit of a laugh and somebody else that sighed no big deal having a companion sort of out weighs the passing thing because you have someone for support and to laugh with ,

ubokvt
02-03-2007, 01:57 PM
I belong to a social group that meets regularly with rules on proper decorum at the get togathers. We meet every other week and there are 5 to 13 of us at any one time and it is great, often we go out after to a club. Its just social girls getting togather and living. Most of my experiences have been in the context of being out with other CDers and it makes it all so much more real and enjoyable. I have never met a CDer one on one to dress but would cuation against it if you arn't up front with the rules before you meet. But being out with others, being accepted and truly living it is what it is all about.

jennifer easton
02-03-2007, 02:26 PM
There was a thread a month ago form some of the girls here in K.C. ,answered it, but haven't heard from any of them, would love to have a chance to give it a try! My GF and I have talked about mabe trying an outing xoxoxoxJennifer

BOOTLOVINGGIRL
02-04-2007, 12:47 PM
I haven't personally done this yet but I think it could be alot of fun. I agree with what many have said that a cautious approach is best, meet first in public, get comfortable with the other person and certainly set some guidelines as to what you want out of it.

rexy
02-04-2007, 01:30 PM
GIRLS I HAVE BEEN SO VERY LUCKY, I HAVE MET SOME GREAT GIRLS ON THIS VERY FORUM. THEY HAVE BECOME LIKE SISTERS TO ME ,KELLY, STEPHANIE ,BETH. WE CALL OURSELVES THE DOOBIE SISTERS. WE TRY TO GET TOGETHER AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH. WE HAVE GONE TO PARTY'S , TO PLAYS , OUT TO EAT AND THEN TO A MOVIE. ALL THE KINDS OF THINGS THAT OTHER GIRLS DO !! IT DOES MAKE DRESSING SO MUCH MORE FUN WHEN YOU CAN SHARE THE TIME WITH SUCH GREAT GIRLS AS THE ONE'S I KNOW . LOVE MY DOOBIE SISTERS:love: REXY

EllenCD
02-04-2007, 01:39 PM
I have been to "dressup parties" that have been fun and educational and to others that bordered on rape and riot. It all depends on what you're truely looking for and are willing to accept. I have met a bunch of very nice people who share my interests in crossdressing and enjoy going out in public with them.

lisajane
02-04-2007, 02:20 PM
Going out with other t girls is the only way to get out, Having another girls opinion and advice when dressed is priceless. I say if you go to all the trouble to get dressed up ,why stay at home? Lisa:2c:

Bethany Ann
02-04-2007, 02:27 PM
Oh my...I could think of nothing more fun. I can imagine the first time would be a TAD awkward but thats what would also probably also make it so much fun. Ive imagined CDing with another cutie and sneaking around having fun all night...it would be a riot! I need a bridesmaid please.

Bethany

Wendy me
02-04-2007, 02:48 PM
going out with some i know it's cool , getting dressed with a bunch of people i don't know well i would rather not .....

flogo920
02-04-2007, 02:54 PM
6 times in 17 years-

It requires a very high level of trust- I am fortunate to have several really good friends with whom I am comfortable outted.

Met 3 others thru ad (preinternet) and internet. All times intensely pleasureable but in different ways- as they wqere much more experienced, educational as well.

Flo

silkybillie
02-04-2007, 06:08 PM
That is correct honey! Nobody is SERIOUS!

Trisha
02-05-2007, 01:02 AM
have not dressed with a cd but me and the wife whent to the bee-all last year in chicago had a blast meet lots of cross dressers some from here cant wait till we go again this year if you can go then go and have a great time i will be there

JoAnnDallas
02-05-2007, 11:01 AM
My first time dressed and around other CDer's was last year at HEF2006. I just attended my first TRI-ESS meeting this past Saturday night. It is great being around other CDer's as it does build confidence. I got a couple of very nice compliments on my outfit I was wearing. It seems that most of the girls in the chapter come dressed and don't get dressed at the meeting. We went the the local IPHOP for coffee after the meeting and no one paid any attention to us. It was a great evening.

krisinpink
02-05-2007, 02:45 PM
I have attended a Tri-Ess meeting (they are great!) otherwise,
Have not met for any small-group or one-on-one get togethers, but I'd like to (with a nod to the cautions put forth by others on this forum) I think it would be great fun to dress, and re-dress, and fuss with makeup and shop etc with another CD

samperle
02-06-2007, 06:20 AM
For me getting out dressed with other girls is definitely a 10. :thumbsup: I have done it numerous times with a number of others and it is way more fun than going out alone. Certainly you must build some trust with those that you go out with, sometimes by meeting in drab first, but sometimes going dressed right away feels fine. You just have to use your common sense and do what is right for you.

I must say that I am very lucky and thankful that I have met so mant fabulous girls in my area and continue to enjoy their company.:hugs:

Samantha