PDA

View Full Version : Favourite part of you?

pocoyo
02-01-2007, 11:35 AM
What is your favourite bit about yourself?

It can either be something physical or something personality-wise.. or both.

Like you might say "I like my hair and the fact I make people laugh"
or "My nose is alright... I suppose"
or "I like it that I'm really cheeky and always get away with it..."
or "I like my excellent, boyish arms"

Or whatever, and feel free to give an explanation.

(Haha btw they ^ are not my ones, they're just some examples to get you started).

So come on... what do you like/love about yourself?!

And don't you dare feel shame in saying something nice about yourself because it's healthy and good for you.
Now come along, and tell Uncle Pocs before he has to spank you....

Kieron Andrew
02-01-2007, 11:41 AM
my eyes ......they are very expressive.........you can always tell what my mood is from them
People say my laugh and smile are so honest

oooh hang on can i retract that i didnt see the spanking bit lol

Adam
02-01-2007, 12:12 PM
My feet i love my size 7/8 feet there goos because there not small :D

my arms i love that my arms are thick set :D

durden
02-01-2007, 12:25 PM
Hmm. Lately I'm really feeling my voice. It's very deep & smooth. =] I'm also liking the whole look of my changing jawline.

Dasein9
02-01-2007, 12:47 PM
I like that my innate geekiness can actually work for me at times. I can make a funny joke out of my penchant for stupid jokes. Seems to reach the students, anyway.

John
02-01-2007, 01:14 PM
I like my hight (5 9", yay) and that I can always exept never pull of being the center of atention (oh, egocentrick much? I meen that I'm kind of the 'class clown', only I've graduated school and have moved on to the real world - sort of) and amuse people.

Abraxas
02-01-2007, 01:39 PM
I think there's a small patch of skin on my lower back that's not too hideous to look at... And I've got several really cool scars.

Oh. Okay. Guess I'd better try to come up with a real answer. Ummm. God, this is hard. Every time I think of something, I also end up thinking of a negative aspect. Like... Sometimes I really like my singing voice. When I'm having a good day, y'know, and can manipulate the notes in a pleasing way. Sometimes I actually do think that I may have one of the best singing voices in the world. Nothing to do with ego, but... I dunno, sometimes I hear myself and go 'wow! That came out of me?' I actually shock myself quite badly sometimes.
But I'm also a very inconsistant singer. Sometimes I sound absolutely horrid, and get frustrated that my voice will crack, or that I just can't seem to bend it around the notes.

Kimberley
02-01-2007, 02:01 PM
...Now come along, and tell Uncle Pocs before he has to spank you....

We arent going there again are we? :heehee: I just dont understand what make young boys so enamoured with giving a girl a wee pat on the bum. :D

What do I like? Physically I guess my bum and legs. Mentally, my penchant for critical thinking. (Gets me in plenty of hot water with "discussions" over politics and other touchy subjects. :D )

Felix
02-01-2007, 02:47 PM
To be honest lately there is nothin much I like about myself. Maybe my head I could say my head I like my head hair and face that's about it xx :hugs:

Lou Lou
02-01-2007, 03:01 PM
My legs have always been the best part of my body. Even now that I'm getting oldeer they still look nice.

suzy
02-01-2007, 03:02 PM
There are a few things that I especially like about myself. I think first and foremost is my lack of body hair. I have minimal facial hair, little hair on my arms and face, and that makes dressing so much easier....and also my feet size...a "man's" size 7 1/2 maybe 8...really helps as well...and of course my "sweet" personality doesn't hurt!...lololol... Is that enough???... I can go on....:D :love:

pocoyo
02-01-2007, 03:12 PM
hehe some good answers goin' on here!

Kimberley - you? In "discussions"?... can't imagine that :angel:
Hey... I can't help likin' a cute butt!

Awww Felix there are lots of lovely things about you :hugs:

Mmmmm Kieron's eyes are well nice :daydreaming:

Durden - you lucky bugger :D Must be so nice to have a manly voice.

Adam haha! I hear ya bro. Even tho I'm short, my hands and feet aren't too small (stop imagining me like Gollum now! )

Das - ahhh I appreciate a nice dose of geekiness. From one geek to another...:D :thumbsup:

Lou Lou - that's well cool! I hope you make the most of them ;)

Suzy - ah yeah, I bet you really appreciate not being hairy. Well sweet personalities are always good... haha feel free to go on...

Abraxas - haha!! A patch of skin on your lower back. Classic.
Well... let's be fair.. you do have an excellent voice :D :D

Josh - ooh that's gotta be nice!
It's fun being a clown isn't it? Hehe.

I still don't know what mine is yet.... :thinking:

Felix
02-01-2007, 03:19 PM
Thanx Poc Bro :hugs: xx Felix

Abraxas
02-01-2007, 03:20 PM
Ah, thanks Poc. :D

Kieron Andrew
02-01-2007, 03:22 PM
Mmmmm Kieron's eyes are well nice :daydreaming:

:rolleyes: I just KNEW i should have kept my mouth shut on that one!!:straightface:

pocoyo
02-01-2007, 03:24 PM
:rolleyes: I just KNEW i should have kept my mouth shut on that one!!:straightface:

Don't even get me started on your mouth!!!

Watch out boy... I'm in a kissing mood...mind you Evert might be a little jealous.... :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
02-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Don't even get me started on your mouth!!!

Watch out boy... I'm in a kissing mood...mind you Evert might be a little jealous.... :heehee:
:hiding:

pocoyo
02-01-2007, 03:27 PM
Hehehe :lol2: :lol:

Kieron Andrew
02-01-2007, 03:30 PM
Hehehe :lol2: :lol:god somebody stop him!!!! kerrianna? Capt? Evert?....someoneeeeeeeeeee!!:eek:

pocoyo
02-01-2007, 03:36 PM
I'm like The Pervinator.... there is no stopping me.....
:D

Kieron Andrew
02-01-2007, 03:39 PM
I'm like The Pervinator.... there is no stopping me.....
:Dwhat do you mean you are LIKE him, you ARE him!!!!:tongueout

Sierra Evon
02-01-2007, 03:40 PM
What I like most about myself , is that I'm a girl on the inside and I love it !,
and I love the Lord, and that all eyes view me and see me as being that of a female , Ohh-ya and I love that I have a cute pink nose stud ....:heehee:

Kimberley
02-01-2007, 03:41 PM
Really! Well, I can think of one or two things to stop you, you cheeky young thing. Where's that monkey? :tongueout

pocoyo
02-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Lol Sierra! That's awesome :)

Kieron.... you have a point......:D

LOCK UP YOUR SONS (& daughters) POCS IS IN TOWN! lol!

pocoyo
02-01-2007, 03:45 PM
Really! Well, I can think of one or two things to stop you, you cheeky young thing. Where's that monkey? :tongueout

Haha...oh really? *pocoyos mind boggles* :heehee:

:rolleyes: She's always asking me to spank the monkey.... sheesh....

Kimberley
02-01-2007, 03:49 PM
Haha...oh really? *pocoyos mind boggles* :heehee:

:lol2: :lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

Kieron Andrew
02-01-2007, 03:50 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

pocoyo
02-01-2007, 03:52 PM
Bahahahaha *actually cackles out loud*

ahhh *wipes away a tear* now now, if we're going to get silly we should move it to a party thread or people will start getting lost.

Kieron Andrew
02-01-2007, 03:54 PM
ok ok seriously

GF's have said i have a cute laugh and a cute butt, so i like my butt too! lol

pocoyo
02-01-2007, 03:55 PM
I WANNA SEE YOUR BUTT.

Ehem sorry I mean... er...

I like my hands... they are not tiny and girly, they are also not horrible chunky bananas... they are slender (for a boy) and male.

Sharon
02-01-2007, 06:52 PM
My favorite part of me? I guess that I'm calm, cool and collected and don't allow anything to upset me or cause me to overreact without thinking.

You buy that? :o

Okay -- seriously now -- my favorite thing about me are my friends.

No? You want a physical attribute? Okay --I have girly fingers and a nice head of hair. Everything else is going back to the shop at the first opportunity.

Kieron Andrew
02-01-2007, 06:54 PM
YAY! Sharon came to see us :D

CaptLex
02-01-2007, 07:26 PM
god somebody stop him!!!! kerrianna? Capt? Evert?....someoneeeeeeeeeee!!:eek:
Can't do it, Kieron . . . I love seeing you get embarrassed and go hide behind the chair. And Poc is so good at getting you every time, too. :lol2:

Okay, my turn, I guess . . . let's see if I can find a personality trait I like, as well as a physical trait (which will be harder). I like that people seem to open up to me very easily, and I think that's because I'm a very good listener. Physically, I guess I like my hair. I used to hate it when I was young 'cause it was really huge and thick and wavy (think Chaka Khan), and would take forever to tame just so I could get out the door, and was jealous that my sister would just shake her hair into place and it looked nice. Now that a lot of my friends have thinning hair (males and females), I'm grateful that I still have a nice head of hair. *knocks wood*

CaptLex
02-01-2007, 07:27 PM
YAY! Sharon came to see us :D

Yay . . . I think she likes us! :D

Kieron Andrew
02-01-2007, 07:28 PM
Yay . . . I think she likes us! :D
:heehee: do you thinks?? i hope so :)

Kieron Andrew
02-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Can't do it, Kieron . . . I love seeing you get embarrassed and go hide behind the chair. And Poc is so good at getting you every time, too. :lol2:
yeah! brat he is! :tongueout ....and i thought you were my buddy capt!:rolleyes:

pocoyo
02-01-2007, 07:32 PM
it was really huge and thick and wavy (think Chaka Khan)
Hahaha!! Class!!

Yes... Kieron really shouldn't hide behind the chair.... it's just depriving the world of his hotness!

Come out, come out wherever you are *flutters pretty-boy lashes*

:kissing:

Lex
02-01-2007, 07:38 PM
My face, it is awesome. And my super pale skin. :D

pocoyo
02-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Haha!! That's a lovely one!
I like your face too :D

CaptLex
yeah! brat he is! :tongueout ....and i thought you were my buddy capt!:rolleyes:

You know I am dude . . . but I have a weakness for flirty boys. :battingeyelashes:

Kieron Andrew
My face, it is awesome. And my super pale skin. :D
and now your chest?

Kieron Andrew
02-01-2007, 07:41 PM
You know I am dude . . . but I have a weakness for flirty boys. :battingeyelashes:well take him off my hands and get him to flirt with you instead of me lol

CaptLex
02-01-2007, 07:43 PM
well take him off my hands and get him to flirt with you instead of me lol
Well he does that too (and I don't exactly mind), but I think he'd rather flirt with you 'cause he knows how you react. :heehee:

pocoyo
02-01-2007, 07:56 PM
Cap.... do you realise how ravishing and simply sexual, your aura is tonight?

You really are one fine dude....

p.s. Stop trying to pass me off onto each other!!
Ok Ok I get the message lmao!!! :p

MJ
02-01-2007, 08:05 PM
ok the favorite part of me is my smile, i find people smile back ..

pocoyo
02-01-2007, 08:06 PM
I have always thought your smile was lovely MJ!
:happy:

CaptLex
02-01-2007, 08:11 PM
Cap.... do you realise how ravishing and simply sexual, your aura is tonight?

You really are one fine dude....
Oh, I bet you say that to all the boys (and some of the girls), but I'll take it. :D

pocoyo
02-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Oh, I bet you say that to all the boys (and some of the girls), but I'll take it. :D

Good, you don't know how much I enjoyed giving it to you...

bi_weird
02-01-2007, 09:25 PM
My face, it is awesome. And my super pale skin.
Lex you LIKE your pale skin? I'm as white as they come and it's so annoying. I wish I could tan, but all I do is burn when I'm out in the sun.
Oi.
Anyway thinks I like about myself. Personality wise, I like best that I can be proud of myself, even my oddities like enjoying quantum mechanics (hey, I'm a chem major - it happens) or my love of reading. Physically I like my stomach. I do situps every night and it's wonderfully flat. I used to like my legs, 'cause back in high school I ran and biked all the time, so they were strong and tanned...but I've lost all pigment in my body (I think my little brother stole it) and I'm too busy now with school to exercise, so I just tolerate my legs.

Kimberley
02-01-2007, 09:27 PM
All work and no play is not a good thing Bi. Been there and burn out is not fun.

ZenFrost
02-01-2007, 10:37 PM
My favorite part of me... is my brain. Without it, I would not be me. So it pretty much trumps everything else.

bi_weird
02-01-2007, 11:55 PM
Haha burnout. I know burnout. I've done it enough in a large enough variety of ways that I know how to handle it. 'Spose that's an advantage to having a girl's emotions - I just cry for a bit, have a piece of chocolate, and get on with my life. Guys seem to bottle things up and then explode.

kerrianna
02-02-2007, 03:51 AM
I was going to tell you but I think I want Uncle Pocs to spank me, so :tongueout

okay, uh the way my brain works in weird ways - surprises me sometimes

and me hands are long and slender and quite useful...if I would only stop breaking digits once in awhile.

oh, yeah...my monkey. like him. :D

can I get the spanking anyway Uncle Pocs?

Abraxas
02-02-2007, 04:53 AM
Monkey's Uncle. :heehee:

Sorry, had to. :D

I know, I know, I'm a dork...

pocoyo
02-02-2007, 09:27 AM
I was going to tell you but I think I want Uncle Pocs to spank me, so :tongueout

okay, uh the way my brain works in weird ways - surprises me sometimes

and me hands are long and slender and quite useful...if I would only stop breaking digits once in awhile.

oh, yeah...my monkey. like him. :D

can I get the spanking anyway Uncle Pocs?

Hehehe of course you can still get the spanking!
Just like Kieron will.....

Yay to slender hands!

Zen - very good answer!

Abraxas - hahaha you wally!

Bi - I like being pale too :D

Kieron Andrew
02-02-2007, 09:41 AM
Hehehe of course you can still get the spanking!
Just like Kieron will.....

oh no i wont! this is the last day i'll be on regularly for a while hehe........

pocoyo
02-02-2007, 09:47 AM
oh no i wont! this is the last day i'll be on regularly for a while hehe........

:cry: :(
But... but... we'll miss you!!!!!

Ok but my happiness for you will overule my melancholy.
I will be glad that you are spending time with your lovely lady :D

Evert
02-02-2007, 04:17 PM
*drops in*

erm... things I like....

I like my eyes, my height and my shoulders :D Oh and my legs but just because they are hairy... :p

yachica GG
02-04-2007, 07:04 AM
I like my eyes and my hair (sometimes.) I like the fact that I have a shy side too - it can work to my advantage lol!

Kieron Andrew
02-04-2007, 07:25 AM
:cry: :(
But... but... we'll miss you!!!!!awwwwww!!! We have realised here there are times my partner doesnt need me to do things so afterall im able to visit here, just maybe not as much as usual for the time being, so you're stuck with me

Lisa Golightly
02-04-2007, 07:30 AM
My eyes, but then I think that's what other people like about me as well.

Taylor105
02-04-2007, 09:07 AM
Gosh...this is a very old girly pic of me before I got my hair cut shorter but it's the best pic I have that shows my eye color. Most people comment on my big eyes and how it is neat that they match my hair. Mom says I look like a fawn. I don't know if that is a good thing or not. Are fawns tough? lol As far as personality goes I would say that I am a good listener and I can be pretty intuitive to people's thoughts and feelings. That's about it for me. :)

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/shellyco105/MVC-344S.jpg

Kieron Andrew
02-04-2007, 09:12 AM
a fawn is a good description.....actually you remind me also of a fawn but from a book/movie

http://www.knitnut.net/photos/big/chronicles-of-narnia-the-lion-the-witch-and-the-wardrobe-the-20051019035128488.jpg

from 'The lion, witch and wardrobe :)

Taylor105
02-04-2007, 09:19 AM
haha Kieron. That's great. As long as I don't have ears like him. :)

pocoyo
02-04-2007, 12:46 PM
awwwwww!!! We have realised here there are times my partner doesnt need me to do things so afterall im able to visit here, just maybe not as much as usual for the time being, so you're stuck with me

yiiipeeee!!! :jumping:
Well thank goodness for that :D
Hope she is feeling well btw!

janedoe311
02-07-2007, 01:34 PM
6' 1" and thin. Have big hands and strong grip, can pickup and carry concrete blocks with just one hand and plywood by just holding on the top.
Other than that nothing else.