PDA

View Full Version : The Term G.G. ???????

Paulacder
02-01-2007, 12:02 PM
I have seen on a couple Threads the term G.G. I have ben dressing for many years, also a past member of a local crossdressing support group and have heard and seen the acronym G.G. used and written a thousand times. It's always ben my ubderstanding that G.G. Ment "Guy Girl" and that R.G. ment "Real Girl". Please correct me if I'm wrong.............

wabnaok
02-01-2007, 12:04 PM
I always thought gg stood for Genetic Girl.

Sheila
02-01-2007, 12:05 PM
GG= Genetic girl

GM = genetic male

Kieron Andrew
02-01-2007, 12:06 PM
gg = genetic girl
rg = real girl

the powers at be felt that gg was a better term than rg.....i agree

amanda barber
02-01-2007, 12:39 PM
I have seen on a couple Threads the term G.G. I have ben dressing for many years, also a past member of a local crossdressing support group and have heard and seen the acronym G.G. used and written a thousand times. It's always ben my ubderstanding that G.G. Ment "Guy Girl" and that R.G. ment "Real Girl". Please correct me if I'm wrong.............

Terms change with time, some places reinvent terms. You just go with the terms that are useds where and when you are.

cocopuff's girl GG
02-05-2007, 06:54 PM
I'm confused(what else is new right) lol I was born a female with a V______ does that sum it all up. so real girl GG I am both I guess genetic and real how about we say GG, RG.

Christina Nicole
02-05-2007, 07:58 PM
GG is used to mean genetic girl, or someone born female. That is, what most people would call a girl or woman. The term GG is defective because genetic tested can not be used to test to evaluate if one is either male or female. For example, google klinefelter's syndrome and swyer's syndrome, for just two counter examples; there are many, many more.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Tasha Meredith
02-05-2007, 08:03 PM
This is why I hate acronyms.

CaptLex
02-05-2007, 11:54 PM
I'm confused(what else is new right) lol I was born a female with a V______ does that sum it all up.
Not necessarily . . . I was born with one too, but I'm not a girl. :eek: Just messin' with you . . . :tongueout