PDA

View Full Version : Desert Island dream

Julie York
02-01-2007, 06:00 PM
I didn't want to hijack pocoyo's thread so I started this one. It may lead to some interesting self examination (as it were.....Steady now!). But I'd be interested in the answers.

Imagine everything is possible on some magical desert island....

"If you could be your true self, the state of being that in your opinion would set your spirit free....regardless of expectations...regardless of 'letting people down'..regardless of the complications of what people think.......what would that state be in terms of body form and freedom of expression to set your spirit free?"

Please note: This is the FtM section and anyone can answer unless they look like an extra from the Sopranos.
:tongueout

Sherlyn
02-01-2007, 06:04 PM
Please note: This is the FtM section and anyone can answer unless they look like an extra from the Sopranos.
......You meana you a canta talka like a dis ????

Julie York
02-01-2007, 06:07 PM
......You meana you a canta talka like a dis ????

:D

I'm in enough trouble. Don't make it worse.

:eek:

Kimberley
02-01-2007, 06:10 PM
I do some mean Italian cooking..... does that count?

janedoe311
02-01-2007, 06:11 PM
In any case I would be interested in my "true" form. I suspect it would be true hermaphodite with a female mostly appearence, breasts of course.

The voice male and female passable, low for a female and a little high for a male but passable.

Then again this island is deserted? So what would we do? I need some company.

Kimberley
02-01-2007, 06:15 PM
The signature pic pretty much says it.... budda boom budda bing!

pocoyo
02-01-2007, 06:19 PM
Wow cool question... lemme get a drink and I'll come back and answer!....

*5 minutes later*...

OK well.. whooww...

um... really?

Well to be honest I don't KNOW if this is me.. but right now this is what I dream of.....

Being about 5'5 - 5'7
Having a male body.... no boobs... and a great d*ck :D
(Haha I won't elaborate as to what consitutes a great one :lol2:)

Being able to grow that sexy "young man stubble"... not bum-fluff... but not that Fred Flintstone permanent shadow.... just a little sexy stubble.

Having a male voice... ooooohhh yesssssssss! Being able to sing and talk with a young man's voice oh dear... yes please.

To be actually a proper real male that people see as such! And people addressing me as "he" "him" "sir" "that boy" "that man"

Ahhhhh!

I'd be nice and slender and toned but with a huggable beer belly :D

And to be really chilled and not anxious at all.. only when it is sensible and appropriate to be a little anxious... but still to be able to handle that very calmly and bravely.

To not have a balance condition!

To know what/who myself is... and to be it... very happily and merrily!

To ooze male sex-appeal and charm :p

To have lots of casual boyfriends and girlfriends. (And the accompanying er.."rumpy-pumpy" as Blackadder would put it hehe!)

To have some absolutely lovely, loving friends and family :)
Who are all very healthy and happy and sensible, sorted, positive, strong, optimistic, reliable and stable.

That my dad is definitely my biological father.

I'd be able to smoke cigerettes... because on this island they're not bad for you! And drinking only makes you feel ill/out of control if you want it to haha!

Id have my own gym and my own video store!!

Also I'd be a film and rock star :D

Er... I could go on and on but I'd better shut up now hehe!!

Very cool and happy (& sad) thread :happy:
:kissing:

Sherlyn
02-01-2007, 06:26 PM
Ok serious now ////this may shock you but I'd be most happy just being my male self ...the girly side loves her powders and pampers and the desert island dream is a place I'd just like to kick back in my lazy guy mode and chill ...:)

CaptLex
02-01-2007, 06:50 PM
what would that state be in terms of body form and freedom of expression to set your spirit free?"
All I would need is to get rid of the girl bits I don't want (and never did), add the boy bits I do want (and always have), Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom to keep me company (hey, gotta give each one time to rest) and an endless supply of rum. :D

Please note: This is the FtM section and anyone can answer unless they look like an extra from the Sopranos. :tongueout
Oh . . . good thing I took down my pic then. :heehee:

pocoyo
02-01-2007, 07:00 PM
All I would need is to get rid of the girl bits I don't want (and never did), add the boy bits I do want (and always have), Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom to keep me company (hey, gotta give each one time to rest) and an endless supply of rum. :D

Oh . . . good thing I took down my pic then. :heehee:

Haha "the girl bits you don't want and never have... the boy bits you do want and always have".... that's such a cool way of putting it!!
I know exactly how you feel!

:lol2: I knew you'd pick up on looking like you are from The Sopranos!
Hehe!! Fantastic.

Kate Simmons
02-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Ok serious now ////this may shock you but I'd be most happy just being my male self ...the girly side loves her powders and pampers and the desert island dream is a place I'd just like to kick back in my lazy guy mode and chill ...:)My sentiments exactly Sherlyn. Civilization is one thing with fluffy stuff but doing this would be a paradise all it's own.;)

bi_weird
02-01-2007, 09:30 PM
Could I be a shape changer? Have some parts one day and others the next? If I had to pick, I'd end up androgynous. A lower voice, greater ability to gain muscle, maybe lose the chest...dunno. I'd calm down my hair, also, 'cause it's so frizzy I'm afraid to chop it short and end up with a white-girl 'fro. Definitely no more peroids. But I think I'd still want to be able to have kids (hey we said anything's possible), and
hrm I dunno. Suddenly I'm not so sure. I'm not sure how much of my wanting female attributes is honestly me, and how much is just attachement to who I've been all my life. Yeah okay don't have time to puzzle further through this tonight.

ZenFrost
02-01-2007, 10:47 PM
I'd be Vin Diesel.

(Heh heh... Vin Diesel.)

Abraxas
02-02-2007, 02:54 AM
Hmmm. Can I be... Hmmm. Me, but just a boy. That's what I want. *shrug*
I mean, I could go on and on about exact specifications, but then, if I were 'perfect' in every way, I'd have nothing to build up to. I like a challenge. Keeps things interesting. Even if it's just me there. I could, I dunno, make dumbbells out of coconuts or something. :heehee:
As for freedom of expression... I don't do well with words, so could I take a piano with me? Please? :D That's how I express myself.

I guess, basically, nothing would change. I don't really know. I have never consciously changed myself or the way I think because of anyone else's expectations, or because I thought I'd let someone down. I could see myself doing that, if the people I knew were less tolerant, but I've been lucky in being surrounded by really laid-back, chilled out people.

Am I even coming close to answering the question? Tonight, I'm brain damaged. It snowed again; think I've got grey-matter freezer burn. :heehee:

Evert
02-02-2007, 04:31 PM
I like the list Poc's made.. :heehee:

I would like to keep my height or maybe be a little taller.. (But god I'm already 1.85 meter..)

I would be a complete male without anything girly.

I want to have facial hair. Not stubble but a real beard or goatee.

I want to be the owner of an irish pub! :cheers:

I want dark or red hair.. (no I'm not an ireland fan!! okay.. I am..)

I want to loose some weight and have some more muscle. But I want to keep my belly!

And I want to play drums... :D

pocoyo
02-02-2007, 04:38 PM
Aww thanks Evert hehe!

Good call on keeping the belly ;)
And yes!! Good man!
I love drumming sooo much it hurts lol!

My kit takes up too much room now I have a pup, so I have lent it to a friend :(... I just have a little electronic one at the moment.... but hey on this island I have my own music room!

So..... you can come round mine and we can jam... 'kay? :D
We should go for a swim in my pool too... I have a huge screen set up outside so I can swim and watch films at the same time :)
And yes the pool has an inbuilt jacuzzi!... and a bar!... with bar snacks!

Abraxas
02-02-2007, 04:45 PM
Desert island would be perfect for drumming-- no neighbours to complain about the 'noise.' Although I might get sand in my piano. :thumbsdn:

I would also like a hill of Heinz curry beans, a stack of toast, and a massive pile of Paprika Pringles. :D

Must learn to surf...

pocoyo
02-02-2007, 04:48 PM
Although I might get sand in my piano. :thumbsdn:

HAhahaa! That's my quote of the day :p

Abraxas
02-02-2007, 04:50 PM
Rectumectomy is still funnier. :heehee:

Evert
02-02-2007, 04:51 PM
We'll jam... as soon as I can play!

I never even touched drums! :heehee:

Abraxas
02-02-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm a notoriously BAD drummer. Hehe!
But I've always loved hitting things with sticks.

pocoyo
02-02-2007, 04:54 PM
Abraxas... oh yeah!...(hahaha rectumectomy).
Well then I guess you gave me 2 things to chuckle about today :D

Evert... well..... get learnin'!
I could help....get in my music room lol!

*lays on Abraxas' hill of beans*... ooh slimey...

Abraxas
02-02-2007, 04:57 PM
:lol:
Sorry, just remembered something...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejoC7-GfBh8

pocoyo
02-02-2007, 04:59 PM
Hahaha!! Oh yeah I saw that on tv!
Well... whatever floats your boat :p

Lmao I love QI so much :D :D

(Aaahhh Mr. Fry... my darling....:daydreaming:)

Abraxas
02-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Well, I wanted the beans to eat.
Yes, lovely Mr Fry... And Alan Davies is just adorable! I'd like to keep him as a pet. He can sleep on a rug by the fireplace.

You Brits get all the best TV shows. :p

pocoyo
02-02-2007, 05:04 PM
Sorry... I just couldn't resist!!

Lol@the idea of Alan D curled up on a rug :heehee:
Like an old English sheep dog!

Abraxas
02-02-2007, 05:06 PM
Hehehe yeah! S'pose he can fetch? Teehee!

On a side note, he's got THE coolest hair.

pocoyo
02-02-2007, 05:18 PM
Hehe! Wonder if he can lick his own....
Yes his hair is pretty cool....

I got a stand up VHS of his lately from a charity shop, but my VHS player is up the creek so sometimes he was talking really fast and sometimes ree--eea--alll--yyy slll--oowww..... it just added to the comedy lol!

janedoe311
02-02-2007, 05:19 PM
Would not want to be in an island that is a desert if that is possible!

Abraxas
02-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Hahaha Poc you're filthy! lol

Felix
02-04-2007, 12:13 PM
Oh Wow Fantasy Island great idea Julie, well here goes...........
I see myself male with a nice toned tanned body not over muscular, hair the same, enjoying the sand sun and surf. Don't think I would wanna be taller just have a fit body and be able to walk around topless. Wouldn't want a hair body either, smooth look. I would want to be with Yachica totally stress free able to do what we want when we want without worrying about everybody else like ya said Julie.
Lyin on the beach at night watching the stars with the sea lapping on the shore oh that is fantasy wow!!!!! xx Felix :hugs: