PDA

View Full Version : I had the strangest dream lastnight...

Robertacd
01-30-2005, 02:24 PM
In the dream I was taking some pills for depression and was suppose to go back to the doctor in a month. (Seemed normal in the dream, but I have no depression in real life) So I was back in the doctors offce, (not my doctor but a female doctor who spoke with an accent Russian or Chek, maybe) I was standing there in just my panties and she was examining me.

She asked me if I had noticed any tenderness or growth in my breasts. Seemed kind of odd so I asked why, she said "well thats what taking female hormones will do". I was like "hormones?" She said "Well yes, your wife thought you were a little depressed and since you are wearing panties all the time we should just get you started on hormones". (It all seemed normal after that) She then opend a jar of cream and rubbed some on my breasts and said it was a hormone cream and to rub a little on each breast every day to speed the growth.

Then she moved on down to my male parts and asked if everything was ok down there. I said everything seems to be working just fine. She said "well you should serously consider getting rid of all that since eventualy it will quit working and you would not be needing it anymore anyway".

Thats the last I remeber :eek: What do you make of that? :eek:

DonnaT
01-30-2005, 02:46 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, but have you been reading TG fiction on the Internet? Sounds like something I could have written :D in one of my stories.

If not, then it could be from reading this forum or others. Sometimes I dream up a legal response with regard to a patent case I'm working on, just because it was on my mind.

Been thinking of transitioning, or wondering what it would be like?

Sharon
01-30-2005, 03:39 PM
It's a nice dream Roberta. A bit of wishful thinking? Or maybe you're reading too many forum threads.
Some girls would have written this as a factual story, so I appreciate seeing one fantasy being written as just that. :)

Robertacd
01-30-2005, 03:39 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, but have you been reading TG fiction on the Internet? Sounds like something I could have written :D in one of my stories.

If not, then it could be from reading this forum or others. Sometimes I dream up a legal response with regard to a patent case I'm working on, just because it was on my mind.

Been thinking of transitioning, or wondering what it would be like?

Maybe I could lay off the forced fem fiction, but it has been a while since I read any really. I guess transisioning is kind of always in the back of our minds, and I have wondered and read about it before.

Our minds do strange things when we are not there to control them :cool:

Tristen Cox
01-30-2005, 04:52 PM
Only once that I can remember I was dreaming and completely female head to toe. Maybe not what I now imagine I would look like but stunningly beautiful none the less. I can barely discribe what it was like in that body, however if that's how it feels to be female..I DEFINITLY WANT TO TRANSITION! :)