PDA

View Full Version : Shopped my hometown in drag!

Jesse69
02-01-2007, 09:39 PM
Well, from Sept to Dec 2006 I was living in Bowling Green, KY for a temp job and that's when I first ventured out in drag to test if I pass. Seeing that I pass very well if I use a good femme voice I have now tried it in my hometown, Chicago.

First I went out to drop my mail and didn't want to change out of my skirt suit. So I walked through St. Elizabeth hospital (I live right behind a hospital) and the people who normaly see me as a guy all the time didn't recognize me a a woman. Especially the receptionist who looked me in the eye. Dropped my mail, and when I went back in a fireman gave me a look. Since the wind blew my hair I felt insecure so I headed to the women's washroom. Going there a woman looked at me and we exchanged a friendly smile as if she would like to be friends. Well, this was my first time looking at the women's washroom in the hospital! Checked my hair, then went into the stall. Since no one was there, I did a very bad thing - I pee'ed standing up! Then as I went home I had to pass my brother's wife's sister who was a lesbian - she didn't recognize me!

Ok, now today I went out dressed in casual wear and my best woman's coat. Objective to shop for the wedding gowns I saw at Village Thrift but was too embarrassed to look at thoroughly when I was a guy several days ago. First I stopped by an Asian Food store and no one read me there. Then I went to Village and checked out all the womens clothes and wedding dresses with no feeling of guilt like when I'm a guy. Found nothing then shopped at Aldi. Busy store, but no one read me! Then I went to Marshall's and tried on a Tahari skirt suit. First time I have ever tried women's clothing in a store. The check in lady never suspected me. I was very glad to try on the skirt suit before buying because although it looked nice, it just wasn't looking right on me. Then I went to the Jone New York store and browsed. Felt completely in place at ease just like a woman. Said "hello" and "just looking" to the sales assistant. Then I went to TJ Maxx and browsed like a lady. Felt totally guiltless when I looked at the lingerie -- didn't feel like the guy pervert looking at lingerie like when I shop in guy mode. Found nothing then went to my 2 closest thrift shops and found nothing again! Same thing, no one read me.

Well, I guess I might have bored you with my story as nothing exciting happened like getting read, but to some of you it's just a dream to go shopping in drag! My thoughts are if you pass very well go for it because it sure makes shopping easier and you don't look like some guy pervert in the lingerie section!

I will definately do lots more drag shopping in the future!

Vote on the poll on how you liked my story!

I totally loved it and you should post more stories!
It was interesting and I'd like you to post further adventures.
It was just ok to pass time by.
It was boring!
I didn't like it at all!