PDA

View Full Version : A short shopping trip

linnea
02-01-2007, 09:52 PM
Hi,
I went out en femme last week and had what was for me the most relaxed and pleasant time that I have ever had. It wasn't a lengthy shopping trip, but I must say that because of the encouragement and support of members of this forum, I felt very confident.
Last Friday afternoon, I changed into a nice dress, did my makeup, and ventured out in the Tacoma, Washington, area. After searching around for a beauty parlor to have my hair done (hard to do on short notice, especially on a Friday), I found a place that could take me but not until about 5:30 pm. I made the appointment and went to a park where I sat in my car and read a novel that I've been working on. I would have gotten out of the car, but the temperature outside was about 20 degrees so I stayed in.
At the appointed time, I arrived at the beauty parlor and went in. The beautician was working on another customer when I got there. I'll have to save the details of that part of my story for "chapter two," because I don't have much time right now.
The short of it is that I had my hair done and some help with my makeup and then I went shopping and bought the outfit in the attached photo.
More later . . .