PDA

View Full Version : I need a distraction... any ideas?????

JustmeBear
05-27-2004, 04:41 PM
Ok I am going to take out my "girlfriend" to a nice restaurant and after that I am going to take her back to my house <eg>...lol Any ways what I thought is when we get back there I would have soft music playing and very little lite....I need to distract her while I get a bubble bath ready....
So does anyone have any suggestions?????? Also I had bought her something to slip into after the bubble bath.....Then I am going to give her an incredible body message( I am a M.T.) I think she would enjoy that..I figured while she was slipping into something more comfortable after her bath...I would lite all the candles I have set up in the bedroom....

So really what I need is a suggestion on what I can do to distract her while I draw the bath.....So I would appreciate any suggestions....

Thank you

KellyCD_Girl
05-27-2004, 06:27 PM
What does she like? I think most girls like flowers and chocolate and being treated nice and with respect. Show her you care but I dont think running a bubble bath is a good idea cuz from every guy I talked to girls need romance before you know what. :confused:

JustmeBear
05-27-2004, 06:48 PM
Hey KellyCD...Prob should make you aware that when I say girlfriend what I mean is My boyfriend who is a m2f.....

Also it isn't like we haven't seen each other naked...I guess it might have helped to have that little bit of info huh.......

I wanted to give her flowers but that really wouldn't distract her and also..she doesn't like chocolate......Not a big sweet eatter

well I thought that the message by candle lite was pretty romantic...and as far as the bubble bath...that would be to relax her....

Gabrielle
05-27-2004, 07:03 PM
I was thinking, you could probably draw some hot water ahead of time, before she shows up. Then once you're ready you could just throw some bubbles along with a bit more hot water to warm it up again. Since it probably would have cooled off some.

That way you won't have to distract her for too long.

;)

KellyCD_Girl
05-27-2004, 07:41 PM
Hey KellyCD...Prob should make you aware that when I say girlfriend what I mean is My boyfriend who is a m2f.....

Also it isn't like we haven't seen each other naked...I guess it might have helped to have that little bit of info huh.......

I wanted to give her flowers but that really wouldn't distract her and also..she doesn't like chocolate......Not a big sweet eatter

well I thought that the message by candle lite was pretty romantic...and as far as the bubble bath...that would be to relax her....
Yikes! Sorry. But now I can relate better. Do you have any friends like you? Why not just give her a magazine to read or put a movie on and say I'll be right back? I wouldn't get suspicious unless you had a look in your eye.:rolleyes: I am so jealous!

BTW this place is really cool!

JustmeBear
05-27-2004, 07:53 PM
Kelly-CD Unfortunately I do not have anyfriends like me .....both you and Gabrielle have wonderful ideas....Thanks a bunch

KellyCD_Girl
05-27-2004, 08:11 PM
Mel I love your picture. Where did you get it? I'm into American Indian stuff and your picture tells a tale of a man with the strength and spirit of a bear. He draws his power from a bear spirit. Is that why you chose it?

JustmeBear
05-27-2004, 08:37 PM
Kelly

The picture was sent to me from one of the other members who said she had seen it and it reminded her of me...I use it because I really in away feel like you described..... :)