PDA

View Full Version : Sharing & Acceptance

Debra Lynn
02-02-2007, 11:26 AM
About two weeks ago a GG in the office was telling me about the difficulty she had been having in finding a dress for a party that was coming up. I have dressed fem every halloween for the last four or five and she has asked my opinion of things in the past. Since she is not too far off of my size, I offered her a couple of gowns that I had picked up for a song at 1/2of1/2. She accepted and I picked out three gowns that I thought would fit her and brought them to her. She was pleasantly surprised at the dresses and now is taking two of the three with her because she can't decide between the two!

Apparently she showed the dresses to some friends who were more than a little surprised when she revealed that she had borrowed them from a CD rather than another girlfriend. Hey, if you can't share with friends....:D

Staci G
02-02-2007, 11:35 AM
you are the bomb :D tell her to remember share and share alike, one good turn deserves another,ect

Kate Simmons
02-02-2007, 11:43 AM
That was very nice of you Debra. I'm glad your co-worker appreciated it. Little things like this go a long way.:thumbsup: :happy:

Joy Carter
02-02-2007, 11:50 AM
It's so nice to be accepted in such a way. Most women would shriek and run the other way. You one caring gurl Debra.:hugs:

Di
02-02-2007, 11:53 AM
How cool is that:thumbsup:

Janelle Marshall
02-02-2007, 03:06 PM
Way to go!:thumbsup:

JoAnnDallas
02-02-2007, 03:20 PM
sound almost like the "King of the Hill" episode. LOL

JenniferR771
02-02-2007, 03:28 PM
I am just hopeing that my (hates my cding) wife will need to borrow something from me.
---Let's see: seven wigs, two black pvc coats, lots of clip-on earrings, two beautiful cocktail dresses, blue suit, 5 pair of boots, 15 pair of 3 inch heel shoes--(footware in size 10 or 11). Corset.:eek: All in one shaper. Garter belt.

Jodi
02-02-2007, 07:01 PM
I have shared outfits with three of my gg friends for several years. They enjoy the experience. I have also borrowed form them on occasion. I have always gotten items back and always in excellent condition. One of my gg friends wears the same size shoe as I do. She is frequently borrowing shoes. She is one who is very careful when wearing heels. I have never gotten a pair back with a scuffed heel.

Jodi

Debra Lynn
02-05-2007, 05:04 PM
Well she finally decided on the black halter dress with silver beading, is probably my favorite dress as well. Halter top with lace up back, silver beading from the halter front around to the top of the waist in back, then down both sides of the sheer center panel in back. From what she told me, she recieved several compliments on the dress at the fuction she attended. She also told me that she might just want to borrow either one of the black dresses in the future. Of course I told her that it would be no problem and later on she told me that while I couldn't wear her heels (she's quite a bit smaller in the foot department) she did have a handbag that went perfectly with the dress. Now if I only had a formal evening event to wear it to~!:happy: