PDA

View Full Version : Work Ultimatum

Nikki A.
01-31-2005, 12:54 AM
Considering there have been some postings about wanting to dress at work I pose this question.
Suppose your boss gave you the option of dressing as either sex at work with no repercussions. But, there are certain conditions that you must follow; Whichever sex you choose you must always dress that way and follow all dress codes for that sex. You must always be fully presentable(shaved, make up, bra, stockings etc).What would you choose?
For me I don't know if I would go for it. It takes too long too get ready and wouldn't it take the fun out of CDing if you HAD to do it. If someone was transitioning and wanted to live full time this would be a dream come true I guess, but what about the others?

biddy
01-31-2005, 01:11 AM
:D I feel that there would be a lot of transitioning getting done:D

AmberDay
01-31-2005, 01:19 AM
Well I work in a factory so if that applied to the job I do now, then it would be no. Even women aren't allowed to wear dresses skirts and heels.

However, if I worked in an office, then yes I would most definitely would. That would make my wife real happy since she wouldn't have to give up any time so I can crossdress.

Amber

DonnaT
01-31-2005, 09:34 AM
A tough one indeed, but I think I would since I do enjoy dressing in skirts and heels. I don't think "having" to dress would distract from the enjoyment, at least I hope it wouldn't.

Wendy me
01-31-2005, 09:48 AM
being retired i am like my own boss and we have a veary flexable dress or skirt ..........
policey...............

Nikki A.
01-31-2005, 09:51 AM
Wouldn't being dressed female your new drab in that you couldn't express your male side?

Wendy me
01-31-2005, 09:52 AM
Wouldn't being dressed female your new drab in that you couldn't express your male side?

are you trying to scare me????????????????????????????????????????? :eek:

LindaTS
01-31-2005, 10:02 AM
I have no doubt that I would choose the female mode. I get dressed that way every day now so it wouldn't be any different. Of course, I cas see that some jobs would be difficult.

ChristineRenee
01-31-2005, 10:03 AM
Considering there have been some postings about wanting to dress at work I pose this question.
Suppose your boss gave you the option of dressing as either sex at work with no repercussions. But, there are certain conditions that you must follow; Whichever sex you choose you must always dress that way and follow all dress codes for that sex. You must always be fully presentable(shaved, make up, bra, stockings etc).What would you choose?
For me I don't know if I would go for it. It takes too long too get ready and wouldn't it take the fun out of CDing if you HAD to do it. If someone was transitioning and wanted to live full time this would be a dream come true I guess, but what about the others?searching...you can stop now...you have found yourself!;) :)

Tracie Lynn
01-31-2005, 10:49 AM
Deffenately yes I am retired now but when I worked it was in an office and I would have loved to went to work every day dressed as a woman and for the privelege of getting to do that the little extra time each day would have been nothing.

Georgette
01-31-2005, 11:16 AM
are you trying to scare me????????????????????????????????????????? :eek:
Hi sis yes maybe they are trying to scare you Have you ever wanted to ride your bike en femme like with a minnie skirt or short shorts wit panty hoseLOL :) :) :rolleyes:

Rachel Elizabeth
01-31-2005, 11:19 AM
You bet I would!

As for losing touch with the male self, girls wear men's clothing all of the time.

Hugs...

Wendy me
01-31-2005, 11:25 AM
Hi sis yes maybe they are trying to scare you Have you ever wanted to ride your bike en femme like with a minnie skirt or short shorts wit panty hoseLOL :) :) :rolleyes:

hi sis. (yes we re related) that would be a rush to do in the day time..........
only once at night for a ride down the road wendy went but not in full fem...
usaly .........it's a "him" thing ...........you know "his" hair on fire and crazey
for now her toys.............."his" toys.....................

Julie York
01-31-2005, 11:57 AM
So....say I was a proffesional Bull Rider?

Hmmm......Be worth watching though.

Wendy me
01-31-2005, 12:08 PM
So....say I was a proffesional Bull Rider?

Hmmm......Be worth watching though.

we would right behind you ,..............................watching........... ... ;)

Sharon
01-31-2005, 12:11 PM
You must always be fully presentable(shaved, make up, bra, stockings etc).What would you choose?

I would definitely consider this opportunity. I wear female underclothing almost every day as it is, so it won't take much of an effort to do it for work also. I think it might get to the point where I rush home at the end of the day to change into my male clothing so that I can express that personality. It would be interesting, psychologically speaking, if it were possible to do this.

Krissi
01-31-2005, 01:22 PM
As someone who has been considering changing jobs I think this is a timely question for me. I try to aviod applying for jobs that require a suit and tie. I know women complain about the comfort of bras, heels, pantyhose, etc. But for me a buttoned up shirt, tie, some mens dress shoes are all just as uncomfortable in their own way.

In a more formal business environment I would have to go femme. A bra and heels would be a lot better for me than a choking shirt and tie. In a business casual setting, I think I'd have to stay male. Not sure why, guess cause it doesn't take long to get dressed so I can sleep in...lol

Priscilla1018
01-31-2005, 01:54 PM
I am retired also . The only time it would be a problem is at the health club, which locker room would I use. Other than that I think it would be great. :D

Priscilla

Maddie Knight
01-31-2005, 04:01 PM
I wear overalls at work so i don't think a skirt would be practical, but even if i could i don't think i could be botherd getting madeup every morning.
I love my bed too much. :)

Jadeanne
01-31-2005, 11:03 PM
Computer techs have to crawl under desks quite often, and our GG techs always wear pants, so I will stay in male mode for work.

One more year and then I will be able to retire.

After retirement? Then it's time for my own dress (and skirt) code!

Jadeanne

CD WANNAB
02-01-2005, 01:29 AM
This would be a dream come true
Then I could be en-femme 24/7

Maybe someday
Nan

Sweet Susan
02-01-2005, 01:38 AM
In my line of work, I wouldn't agree to anything, no matter what. When I go to work, I'm a guy, gonna stay being a guy, and wouldn't go as a gal even they offered me a raise and a contract that I would never be fired for anything.