PDA

View Full Version : Saturday night

Diann
02-03-2007, 12:38 AM
So here I am in Ohio between Akron and Cleveland. Here for training for a new line of work staying in a hotel surrounded by colleges some know my car, there is enough of us around me. I have yet to get down the elevator and out the door with out someone I know seeing me. I came prepared I have clothes that I can pass in but do I chance a [Karren Hutton] Plus is too cold this week end to just wander around. Where is a friendly place to go? I know this is last minute but I finding dressing in my room isn’t enough. During the week I have a lot of studying to do. I didn’t get to dress before I drove here and it looks like I won’t have enough time to dress driving home any suggestions? Who and where to go?:straightface:

Jenna1561
02-03-2007, 02:07 AM
Surely there's a mall or shopping center. I usually spend a lot of my time on business trips shopping en femme or maybe take in a movie. Best of luck on your outing and I hope you have fun.

I was in the DC area a week ago on business and dressed every evening. Walked out of my room, down the hall, across the lobby and past two colleagues, they didn't give a hint at recognizing me and they didn't say a word the next day.

Back in the air on Sunday for another trip east.

Jenna

Joy Carter
02-03-2007, 02:49 AM
There was a gurl get together a couple of weeks ago in Akron. Maybe go into the archives and put in "Akron" . The gurl who posted it sounded like she was pretty informed about the area. I'm from NW Ohio. Do you live as a Buckeye also Diann?

Kitty Sue
02-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Ohio here too sweetie!

Karren H
02-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Don't know if the Queen of Hearts in Warren is open but it is well recommended my some of my TG Ohio friends.... And what's Karren Hutton anyway??? lol I have gone out enfemme under the noses of over 20 coworkers before.... they had no clue!! Even passed a few in the parking lot!!! hehehe

Have fun!! I'm only an hour away but it's too cold for even me!!!

Karren

Jodi
02-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Don't know if the Queen of Hearts in Warren is open but it is well recommended my some of my TG Ohio friends.... And what's Karren Hutton anyway??? lol I have gone out enfemme under the noses of over 20 coworkers before.... they had no clue!! Even passed a few in the parking lot!!! hehehe

Karren

The new Queen in Warren is not yet open.

Jodi

marie354
02-03-2007, 07:46 PM

Karren

Warren! OMG! My parents were born there! This really is a small world.
I was raised in Vanango county!
:thumbsup: :hugs: