PDA

View Full Version : An update on my situation

bredalee25
02-03-2007, 08:35 AM
I thought it was time to clear the air about my situation. First of all the only reason i was talking to another girl was because she would accept my dressing. That was the only thing that was attractive to me about her. So when my current GF told me she would accept my dressing i got to thinking how do you really know that everything this other girl is telling you is true. In fact i did catch a few things that didn't sound right for intance she did talk about her Cding spouse quite a bit and there was a child involved. I've already been down that road with my current GF I broke up a family in order to be with her. I really didn't want to do that again so you tell me what would you have done continue to lie to your current GF and break up another family or break it off with the new girl and work things out with your current GF?

ttfn:love:

This relates to my other thread about my GF accepting my dressing

Lovely Rita
02-03-2007, 08:39 AM
I thought it was time to clear the air about my situation. First of all the only reason i was talking to another girl was because she would accept my dressing. That was the only thing that was attractive to me about her. So when my current GF told me she would accept my dressing i got to thinking how do you really know that everything this other girl is telling you is true. In fact i did catch a few things that didn't sound right for intance she did talk about her Cding spouse quite a bit and there was a child involved. I've already been down that road with my current GF I broke up a family in order to be with her. I really didn't want to do that again so you tell me what would you have done continue to lie to your current GF and break up another family or break it off with the new girl and work things out with your current GF?

Take her word if she says she is ok with cding. I hate to see any family broken up.

Angela E.
02-03-2007, 09:38 AM
Work it out with her.:hugs: Angela.:GE:

Holly
02-03-2007, 11:18 AM
Gee Brenda, here I thought you started dating the other girl only to make your current GF jealous (well, that is what you said) and not to start a relationship with her. If you had any morals at all, the moment you found out that she was in another relationship (especially if there were children involved), you would have ended it right then and there. The fact that you broke up the previous family of your current GF doesn't speak well of you, IMO. That you were even considering doing it again is unconscionable. Fulfilling your own desires and wants at everyone else's expense is selfish and immature. Grow up.

marie354
02-03-2007, 11:33 AM
It seems to me that you have gotten yourself into a very complicated situation there.
Maybe you should think about their feelings and bite the bullet, if you know what I mean.
Don't burn any more bridges, they're too hard to get back across if you need to later.
:hugs:

MsJanessa
02-03-2007, 12:30 PM
Actually I guess I would find a single unattached girlfriend

bredalee25
02-03-2007, 01:15 PM
I've got a girlfriend who isn't attached we've been together for four years now the only difference is she now accepts my dressing. Obviously my posts are confussing alot of you. I'm with my GF right now she's watching me type this post. Her husband is dead and her son lives in florida. The only person she's attached to is me. I hope this clears up the confussion.

melissacd
02-03-2007, 01:26 PM
Life is confusing at the best of times, we all have challenges and choices, opportunities and consequences. Clearly, if you can salvage what you have in a way that creates mutual acceptance, appreciation, affection, attention, respect, trust, honest communication and allows each of you to pursue your needs and wants, then who are we to judge how you got there (in as much as I know that I got somewhat moralistic on you in another post - for which I apologize as i do not know all of your story).

I wish you and your girlfriend the best and hope that you are able to create a wonderful life together.

Huggs
Melissa

Holly
02-03-2007, 01:53 PM
...I've already been down that road with my current GF I broke up a family in order to be with her...

...I'm with my GF right now she's watching me type this post. Her husband is dead and her son lives in florida. The only person she's attached to is me. I hope this clears up the confussion...Actually a bit more confussed... so whick is it? Did you break up the family or was she a widow? Just curious.

Robin Leigh
02-03-2007, 03:22 PM
I've already been down that road with my current GF I broke up a family in order to be with her.

Actually a bit more confussed... so whick is it? Did you break up the family or was she a widow? Just curious.

Um, maybe Brenda means Brenda broke up with Brenda's former GF to be with the current one. +?

Sometimes, using female pronouns for both partners can be confusing, when only one of them is a GG. :)

Robin

Sally24
02-03-2007, 04:02 PM
Actually I guess I would find a single unattached girlfriend
Whatever the story is with any person you're involved with, you don't mess with attached people. If they're not happy in their situation, wait until they are free and clear. I am married and I wear a wedding band in male mode and a wedding band and engagement ring in female mode. I don't want any confusion on anyones part.

Life is complicated enough. Find someone single after you break off with the current girlfriend, if that's what you want to do.

Sally

bredalee25
02-03-2007, 04:17 PM
You see thats the problem here i didn't know this other girl was married until things got way out of control so she deceived me as well.

Just to set the record straight i've been with the same girl for the past four years and i'm still with her only because we finally talked about everything and she accepted my CDing. So i've broke it off with the other girl in hopes that my girlfriend of FOUR YEARS and i can work on our relationship and save it. I don't know how much clearer i can be about this but i never once touched the other woman only talked via email and a few phone calls. So you can see how easy it is for someone to hide the truth from another in talking that way. Now maybe you'll get the right point i'm trying to make here.

Jodie_Lynn
02-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Ley me get this straight.

1 - you have a GF.

2 - She didn't ( past tense), accept/understand your CD-ing

3 - You hooked up with another woman simply because she accepts CD-ing.

Have I got that straight? It is correct?

And now, your current GF accepts your situation and you are trying to break it off with the other woman, but things are "complicated'.

So far, so good? all the elements are correct?

My one question to you is

Did you break it off with the current GF before hooking up with the other woman?

Sweetheart, from my POV, you have more issues in your life than just crossdressing.

Fidelity, honesty, moral values....... these are a few things you should be concerned with.

Sheila
02-03-2007, 05:47 PM

1 - you have a GF.

And now, your current GF accepts your situation and you are trying to break it off with the other woman, but things are "complicated'.

Did you break it off with the current GF before hooking up with the other woman?

Sweetheart, from my POV, you have more issues in your life than just crossdressing.

Fidelity, honesty, moral values....... these are a few things you should be concerned with.

:iagree:

bredalee25
02-03-2007, 06:21 PM

1 - you have a GF.

No I didn't break it off with my current girlfriend she was still living with me while i was talking with the other girl online. She then found out about my talking with her and did all she could to fight to keep me in her life and not hook up with the girl online. Thats where we're at right now working on my issues of dishonesty and my dressing.

In answer to your question about her not accepting in the past tence is correct.

As far as i'm concerned it's already over with the other girl we've not talked since i told her my GF and i are back together stronger than ever and that she accepted my dressing.

marie354
02-03-2007, 09:30 PM
So, maybe I misunderstood you, but how is now complicated?
The mistress has been let go and you're back with your wife?
I concider my GF as my wife as we both believe we'll be together forever.
I have never attempted to indicate to another that my current relationship was "on the rocks", so to speak. Even if we had a disagreement. I know that we would always work out something... A comprimise. (Usually in her favor, but I like it that way.)
From all of your explainations to this point, it seems that you have worked things out..... But how long will it take her to trust you again.
Is that what you mean by complicated?

bredalee25
02-04-2007, 08:59 AM
When i say it's complicated i'm refering to everytime i or she posts something certain members of this forum keep bringing up all the negative things and don't say anything good about it. As we stated before we're trying to put this in the past but some people just won't let it happen. I've been a member of this forum for over two years and in that time i've only had one other problem with any of it's members. I've taken the advice of other members and invited my GF to join this site to read and get a better understanding of what CDing is and how we as CDers think. Some of us think differently than others do so i thought it would help our situation not hurt it like it seems to be doing at this time. I'm starting to regret ever asking her to join as some of you have made her feel worse about accepting my way of life. Those few of you should be ashamed of your actions but you're not it's as if you don't care who you hurt as long as it's not you yourself getting hurt.

ttfn