PDA

View Full Version : Thank U all U cd.com people!

pocoyo
02-03-2007, 12:53 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to all you guys n' gals.... I have noticed that chatting to you friendly, welcoming, understanding people has really helped me start to come out of my shell. (Yeah yeah... and the trans closet :p)

I am so chatty and open on here (thanks to you warm folk!), that it seems to have rubbed off a bit and I have noticed I am being less shy, and more able to talk to people in "real life" too. Much more smoothly/naturally and less awkwardly. Not just to strangers, but even my own family!
Needless to say that is also very helpful in my TG journey! Actually being able to explain myself etc.

So to all you lovely FtMs and MtFs and GGs and everyone in between....

.....A big, big thank you. :bighug:

xxxxxx :hugs: :hugs:

(And while I've got your attention... please pray for Kerry/Kerriana and his/her SO Carol, for Carol to get better. If you don't like praying then maybe you could make an exception here? Or at least send lots of positive thoughts and vibes out to them. (And obviously any research or helpful information you might have.) Thank you very much, you are wonderful).

:happy:

Dasein9
02-03-2007, 01:05 PM
Of course I'll hold them -- and you -- in the Light! I must've missed the thread where what's wrong is explained.

Thank YOU, Poc! And everyone else. Coming here is helping me too.

pocoyo
02-03-2007, 01:09 PM
AWww I'm so glad it's helping you too :happy:
Oh bless! Thank you.

Here's the link:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48298&page=7

Holly
02-03-2007, 01:17 PM
Hey Pocoyo, you are the bomb. You're a big part of what makes this place what it is. You've helped quite a few people around here yourself!

Di
02-03-2007, 01:21 PM
I think you are SIMPLY THE BEST:hugs:

Adam
02-03-2007, 01:31 PM
poc :hugs: you cool dude ya self

Kate Simmons
02-03-2007, 01:31 PM
I have to say thank you Poc. You are so full of life and one of my favorite people. I'm glad you are finally talking about things with everyone.:hugs: Sal

Kieron Andrew
02-03-2007, 02:27 PM
coming out your shell eh?? you never seemed to be in it lol.......geez does this mean we arent gonna be able to shut you up now?? :tongueout

Evert
02-03-2007, 04:45 PM
So you want me to say "You are cool" AGAIN?! :tongueout

But thanks..

And I'll pray.. They need it.

Tina Dixon
02-03-2007, 04:52 PM
Didn't know you where in a shell:heehee: , but hey love ya around here so any time you want to come over and hang out by my garage door and drink bear feel free:hugs:

ZenFrost
02-03-2007, 05:52 PM
Well, I can't say I did much to help you (being a newbie and all) but I can agree with you about how helpful everyone here is. So I'm gonna say 'ditto' to your post and thanks to everyone here.

Marlena Dahlstrom
02-03-2007, 07:44 PM
What Holly said. We should be thanking you and ZenFrost (and the rest of the guys) for being such cool dudes and helping make the joint the place it is.

'Course us MTFs always enjoy having a cute cabin boy around. :heehee:

MJ
02-03-2007, 08:04 PM
hey man you are welcome my friend, i too have much to be thankful for. because of you guys i have come out of my shell . and of course the captain. thanks to him i have overcome my fear of dresses, yes i have a few more now and feel i am not a guy in a dress.
i sure wish we all could get together one day how much fun would that be
and Kerry/Kerriana and his/her wife Carol have been in my payers ,
all you guys rock
hugs Marissa

CaptLex
02-03-2007, 10:58 PM
What . . . there was a shell? I know you've said you're really shy, but you've never come across that way here, so I think you've actually helped others come out of their own shells. It must be contagious! :D

I know I became a lot more open and friendly in my real life since I ackowledged my transness (is that a word?). I used to avoid people in public places (especially the subway), not talking to strangers and not getting close enough for anyone to physically touch me, but I've gotten a whole lot better about it. I'm still not entirely comfortable in crowded spaces (and you can't avoid people in a city this size), but I haven't had an anxiety attack about that in over a year.

Congrats on being able to open up to others - your family, especially. You're like a breath of fresh air around here, dude.

P.S. Always sending out good vibes to Kerrianna and her wife. :hugs:

Kimberley
02-03-2007, 11:21 PM
coming out your shell eh?? you never seemed to be in it lol.......geez does this mean we arent gonna be able to shut you up now?? :tongueout

I thought you were on a sabbatical? Shhhhh or Pocs will be sure to urmmmm well you know.

:hugs:

Pocs,
You have done a lot yourself around here without even knowing it. Both you and Kieron are very much linking pins between the M2F and F2M sides; probably far more than you know.

:hugs: and :love:
Kimberley

Abraxas
02-04-2007, 12:42 AM
Hey Poc! I'm very glad you're here, too. You bring a huge amount of energy to the place. :hugs:

kerrianna
02-04-2007, 04:36 AM
Wow, Pocs, you always amaze me. I stumbled upon this and am so grateful for people like you and all our friends here. You guys and girls are a godsend.

I'm so glad you have found friends here; you are one of the most thoughtful, intriguing persons I have ever met. You might never know just how much you have helped others.

You deserve a LOT OF LOVE just for being who you be. :love:

Felix
02-04-2007, 05:10 AM
Hi Poc, glad this place has helped you soooooooooo much and hope it continues to do so. Glad too that you are helping so many ppl on the board with your kind words and understanding :thumbsup: xx Felix :hugs:

mylitta
02-04-2007, 06:13 AM
I'm so glad you have found friends here; you are one of the most thoughtful, intriguing persons I have ever met. You might never know just how much you have helped others.

You deserve a LOT OF LOVE just for being who you be. :love:

Couldn't put it any better- I have always found your posts very insightful (I think that's a word)

pocoyo
02-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Awww thanks for your absolutely amazingly lovely replies!

I'm all blushing now :o :blushing:

You weren't s'posed to be praising meee sillies. This is a thread about other people (you guys!!!) (And by guys I don't mean "guys", I mean "people"!)

Awh maan :o

Thanks so much for your kind words.... and again thanks for helping me (& everybody here) SOO much!! 'tis a good place indeed. :happy:
You really do rock!!!!

:bighug: :koc:

p.s. It's great news that you're sending good vibes and prayers for K & C!! Keep it up!! Good one mateys!!!:love:

xxxx