PDA

View Full Version : What do i have to do to make you beleave

JoJoGG
02-03-2007, 01:28 PM
I'm bredalee's GF and i'm a real person it seems to me that alot of you don't beleave that i'm real. Whats it gonna take to make you all understand that i'm real and the situation we're going through is real. He talked me into joining this forum for support and all we seem to get is critisism whats going on with our relationship. Yes we know what he did to the other girl was wrong we're trying to put it behind us and move on but you people keep harping on us about it. So how can we move on if you won't let us forget about it. I come to you for help to better understand about CDers and all i keep reading is negative comments. This isn't helping me it's making me more confussed about it all.

JoJoGG

Kate Simmons
02-03-2007, 01:37 PM
Hi JoJo. I never doubted Bren for one minute. In fact, I'm glad for the two of you and hoping things work out well. It's great when a couple can really get close and work things out together. I always had hope anyway and never gave up on you or Bren really. I'm glad you posted this, though, just to keep the record straight.:hugs: :happy: Salandra

susie evans
02-03-2007, 02:19 PM
it' takes time and patients to work through the emotion and stress with what we as crossdressers do to or selfs and the people around us we are with you and support you go at your pace :love:

susie

Robin Leigh
02-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Greetings, JoJo!

Once you're an official member of the GG forum, then we'll know you're genuine. :D

Seriously though, it can be easy to misunderstand people here. We're all using English, but we use it in different ways. Apart from the regional differences & slang, there's TG jargon, and we don't even all agree on that! :)

In several of Brenda's threads, I've read posts by others that have clearly got a different message from Brenda than I did. Unfortunately, the feedback from Brenda hasn't necessarily clarified those issues...

We CDers do tend to be a bit paranoid (it comes with the territory). When someone's credibility has been suspected, it takes a while for the forum to trust them again. Give it time.

Hugs to you both,

:hugs: :love: :hugs:

Robin

EricaCD
02-04-2007, 02:08 PM
I doubt neither your existence nor your genetic gender, and I would guess that a great many of the people on this forum feel the same way.

I have not bothered to reply to bredalee's posts, but I have read them. Her story of changing GFs in midstream, and then acknowledging that this was simply a relationship ploy (apparently at the emotional expense of another member here), seemed farfetched at first. Moreover, many people here thought that this conduct was objectionable on its face--and said so.

Support does not consist of uncritical cheering. Even a casual perusal of this forum clearly indicates that most here take relationships quite seriously, and will not encourage much in the way of emotional game playing when it comes to acceptance issues.

I don't doubt that you and bredalee are going through some challenging moments. I hope that you are able to work through them constructively. Notwithstanding the cool reception that bredalee's last posts received, I am pretty sure that the membership here will be happy to move on and provide constructive feedback (and, yes, support) to either or both of you.

Erica

GypsyKaren
02-04-2007, 03:20 PM
Hi JoJo

I would like to apologize on behalf of the forum for any rudeness you might have received, that is not what we are about...Welcome to the family and I look forward to your input here.

Karen

Nigella
02-04-2007, 04:17 PM
Support does not consist of uncritical cheering. Even a casual perusal of this forum clearly indicates that most here take relationships quite seriously, and will not encourage much in the way of emotional game playing when it comes to acceptance issues.

Erica

I can only echo Erica here, We have a hard time of it trying to convince the world in general that we can be accepted for who we are, and our partners specifically that we are still the same person they fell for.

We do offer support to all, but like the world around us, we don't always see eye to eye.

A suggestion if I may, If you and Brendalee want to forget the past and start anew, get a mod to close all the threads that are currently running about you both and they will die a death, that will give you a clean slate as it were to build upon, only my :2c:

Julie York
02-04-2007, 06:21 PM
I believe you and I'm the Witch Finder General, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Good luck.

Cheryl GG
02-04-2007, 10:24 PM
I understand how you feel JoJo....came here and in the beginning got the same - some positive but lots of negative.....there are many people here....have to remember that....and they each speak their opinions....doesnt mean that what they say is a guideline for how it should be in your life....its their opinion....sorry that you got the negatives...most around here are NOT like that....have made many friends in CDers around here.....just hang in there.....I look forward to seeing you in the GG forum soon....till then, if you need anything, just holler.....:hugs: xoxoxC/

Trisha
02-04-2007, 11:44 PM
hi jojo you are not alone i had my back jumped on as well when i first came on here last year it made me mad thats why i dont post much just read but i have meet a few people in person and thay have been real nice people :D

marie354
02-05-2007, 12:24 AM
I sorry if I offended either of you, really I am.
I was having a problem of understanding just where she was coming from and was only trying to understand her position.
Once uppon a time, during my first marriage... One of my wifes girlfriends came on the me, while I was watching tv while my wife was taking a nap, (sShe was pregnant at the time, you know how important naps are). Well little did I know, my wife was watching us. I did back away from her, but it was after about 5-min. of cuddling and told her that it was wrong.
It was years before my wife fully trusted me alone with any woman again.
I was thinking that you both were in a simular position, but if you are working things out OK, that's a good thing.
Again, I wasn't trying to offend either one of you... Just trying to understand.
:hugs:

Emily Ann Brown
02-05-2007, 08:49 AM
JoJo,

This is a tough, fickle crowd....they have loved me, and hated me all in one week. Make a few close friends with persons of like opinions and interests and get on with making your relationship work. I do way more talking anymore with my inner circle I met here than I do in threads.

Emily Ann

Lisa Golightly
02-05-2007, 08:51 AM
Just ignore them.

suzy
02-05-2007, 09:04 AM
Hi JoJo.....

I am at a loss for words, dear....

I don't know what was said to make you feel this way. I have answered several threads relating to Bredalee and wondered if maybe I may have said something that was taken out of context. I went back and checked and as far as I can tell things were going fairly smooth.

Guess I have missed the big what-ever it was that caused the concern.

Anyway....please rest assured we all are here in order to further our crossdressing experiences and no one here is trying to discredit or adversely affect any other member. Communications being what they are....it isn't always easy to understand one another. We are not being overly harsh or critical.:hugs:

Sweet Jane
02-05-2007, 11:59 AM
hi'

I never normally get involved in the conspiracy theories around here....I do notice you both misspell confused the same way...way cute!

Annyway..just ignore everyone who says you are not real....