PDA

View Full Version : Oh What a Feeling!!!

pinkpanther
02-03-2007, 03:58 PM
I just came back from a business trip in Calgary. I brought along my Wonderbra satin bra, numerous pairs of satin panties, black tights, leather pants, leather skirt, Gap leather ballet flats, Gloria Vanderbilt jeans and black leather purse.

The first day in Calgary I shopped at Value Village and purchased a pair of black Aerosoles "Daisy" high heels and a pair of "Amanda" Gloria Vanderbilt stretch jeans. I was dressed up in my Danier leather pants, tights, bra, ballet flats, and turtleneck. I used the purse to carry my walet and cell phone.

The second day I went to Red Deer. After hours I wore my Aerosoles high heels(2 inches) with tights, leather skirt bra and panties. What an AWESOME feeling! I shopped in Winners, Walmart and Chapters book store. I then had a latte at Starbucks.

The third day I wore my leather pants with my newly purchased high heels. Having only worn ballet flats I had no idea how exciting it is to wear heels. I shopped for about 4 hours at the Chinook shopping mall. I love the feel and sound of walking in my Aerosoles "Daisy" high heels. The were very, very comfortable. I received some compliments and second looks from a few women.

Salina
02-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Sounds like you had a wonderful time!! CDing should be a positive, fun experience.

JoJoGG
02-03-2007, 04:47 PM
You go girl thats what you're supposed to do is have fun with your dressing and it sounds like you were sucsessful.

JoJoGG

Jasmine Ellis
02-03-2007, 05:08 PM
sounds you had a great time which it should always be like that keep it up and injoy

Staci
02-03-2007, 10:38 PM
I does sound like you had a great time. CDing should be fun. My wife and I always make it fun. She feels like she has her own lifesize doll to dress up. Who am I to argue. Shopping is fun and it sounds like you had a lot of fun.

Barb Valentine
02-04-2007, 01:23 AM
Sounds like you had a great time
BTW I love Value Village

susie evans
02-04-2007, 01:26 AM
sounds like an adventure to me glad you had a good time :hugs: :hugs:

susie