PDA

View Full Version : Going Shopping With Your So

vicky lee
02-03-2007, 04:27 PM
I am going out for the day tomorrow with my so, she rung me up and asked if i would go shopping with her .
I said of cause i would if i go as vicky. she wasnt keen i could tell but agreed in the end .
i will let you know how it goes, this will be the second time we did this.
so my question for now is have you ever been shopping with ur so
and any dos and donts i should be aware off
love vicky

uknowhoo
02-03-2007, 04:35 PM
Um, while I'm very excited for you gettin out as Vicki and all, I would think one of the "don'ts" would be... don't go as Vicki if your SO isn't keen on it. It sounds as though a girls day out wasn't what she had in mind when she rang you up. Now, I don't presume to know your situation and it may all be good, but being mindful of not pushing too much is always a good thingy. Good luck, and have fun! xoxo Tammi

edit: just curious, how did it go the first time you did this, and what (if anything) did you two discuss about doing it again?

Sandra
02-03-2007, 04:40 PM
Um, while I'm very excited for you gettin out as Vicki and all, I would think one of the "don'ts" would be... don't go as Vicki if your SO isn't keen on it. It sounds as though a girls day out wasn't what she had in mind when she rang you up.

I have to agree with Tammi, if you SO isn't to keen going out with Vicki then don't push it. Just make absolutley sure she is ok with it before you go out.

Kristen Kelly
02-03-2007, 04:43 PM
I go shopping with the gf all the time, but she has never let me go enfem even though she knows I have and do not have a problem doing so. Do not push her into anything she is not confortable with or she might become an Ex GF

vicky lee
02-03-2007, 04:56 PM
its probarly how i put it , she is in fact my wife we have saparated at the moment due to my cd and other things
we did go last time shopping together and went in fem i treated her to some new clothes and was happy she went

Sandra
02-03-2007, 05:06 PM
its probarly how i put it , she is in fact my wife we have saparated at the moment due to my cd and other things
we did go last time shopping together and went in fem i treated her to some new clothes and was happy she went

I suggest you tread very carefully. If you're separated because of your CDing then you going en fem is proably one of the last things she really wants.

Jasmine Ellis
02-03-2007, 05:06 PM
i wish you all the best and have a wonderful shopping day out .....enjoy

Sheila
02-03-2007, 05:38 PM
I am going out for the day tomorrow with my so, she rung me up and asked if i would go shopping with her .
I said of cause i would if i go as vicky. she wasnt keen i could tell but agreed in the end .
i will let you know how it goes, this will be the second time we did this.
so my question for now is have you ever been shopping with ur so
and any dos and donts i should be aware off
love vicky

Yup but it depends on if you want to hear it or not. If she didn't sound keen (and if she had been she would have asked if you wanted to go as Vikky) then I wouldn't go as Vicky, if your SO is accepting however small, be glad for that, baby steps honey baby steps

wish you all the best whatever you decide

Jess