PDA

View Full Version : A little bit of an odd question, concerning tape, and stuff

SatinPantiesTasha
01-31-2005, 08:23 AM
well, before I say anything I just want to say, I dont mean any of this in an offensive way, or to be rude, or any of that at all.

OK, my question is, what is the correct way to tuck and tape?? I know the question is blunt but I really do think I need some help w/ that, lol. I just bought this new thong, which I can tuck in, but it doesnt seems to stay that way. I'd really like to know the correct way to tuck and tape though, because in a little over a week I'm going to a cd dance type thing w/ a good friend of mine, and I dont want to always be messing around w/ my, u know what, lol. And yes, I bought the thong just for the occasion, I needed something sexy to wear right? lol. But please, if anyone has any advice or tips I would greatly appreciate it :)

Thanx,
Tasha

Paula A
01-31-2005, 08:37 AM
I don't tuck and tape, it is too uncomfortable.
This is what I do to control the buldge.

Wear strong and snug Panties, the frilly ones just dont have control over the situation, but they feel nice and sexy, Thongs are the same way unless the thong part is snug and then it tends to irriate the part that gets irritated when you get a wedgie. not good for dancing.

Wear panties that can take control also wear pantyhose or tights, thigh highs are good and sexy, but if you want/need the flat look for the dress your are wearing, try the pantihose. Also, speaking of dresses, a pleated shirt or something that flairs out a bit.

You won't be completely flat, but you'll be able to dance the night away and sit lady like with you leggs crossed, without pain and discomfort.

Good luck and have fun at the party. :D

Wendy me
01-31-2005, 08:42 AM
i tuck all the time and never tape.........like paula said a good snug panty works well
there are gaffs and things out there but i find a good tight panty works best.........
enjoy.....................

SatinPantiesTasha
01-31-2005, 08:48 AM
Thank you so much for your advice :) I will deffinitely keep it in mind, as for the dress, its black, mid thigh length, fairly tight to the body, and flares out a little tiny bit, its kinda like a long shirt, well, not really, but kinda, lol
But anyways, thank you again for the advice :)

thanx,
Tasha

Wendy me
01-31-2005, 08:59 AM
sounds like your going to have a good time.................

DonnaT
01-31-2005, 09:00 AM
Tasha, try this site:

http://www.transgenderzone.com/library/pr/fulltext/50.htm

NOTE: When I opened it a popup for installing a game came on screen. Just click do not install. It does not affect the web page any.

Lavazza
01-31-2005, 10:10 AM
See this also:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1950

Georgette
01-31-2005, 10:37 AM
I have been tucking for so long that if I am not it doesn't feel right after a period of time you do get used yo it, Going dancing , can I go too.

SatinPantiesTasha
02-01-2005, 12:28 PM
well, I should have fun, key word being....should, haha, this will be the first time I'm going out dressed, so I'm excited yet like really nervous all at once, so I guess I'll have to wait and see, dancing may be a little too much for me the first time, lol. But anyways, thank you again for the assistance girls :) I'll be sure to let all of u know how things went :D but I do thank you again

bye
Tasha