PDA

View Full Version : Smoking while dressed?

Mica
02-03-2007, 05:50 PM
I know this has been tried before with questionable success but if I aim it solely at the smokers on here things might turn out better. So,that being said, which girls on this forum like to get prettied up and smoke cigarettes? Since that is a turn on for me , I was just wondering how many others here share that particular little kink. I would also like to hear from others who maybe don't smoke but enjoy girls that do. Please no anti-smoking lobbying and health warnings. Just people who enjoy it like I do. Thanks, Mica

RandiCD78209
02-03-2007, 06:22 PM
I smoke when dressed. I don't smoke in my apartment, but go outside on my porch. So I feel really brave because I don't try to hide my dressing...it's the only time I really feel like I'm open to the public.

Also, I try to simulate a girl smoking...holding cigarette, barely putting to my lips, and how to flip the ashes. Regardless, it kind of completes my "Nasty Girl" attitude. :devil:

And of course....Luv the lipstick prints on the filter!

Cherry Lynn
02-03-2007, 07:46 PM
I am a non-smoker but my wife smokes. Let me dress though and it changes and I will smoke a cigarette trying to imitate a woman by the way I hold it and flick the ashes.

Andrea_girl
02-03-2007, 07:49 PM
I smoke whilst dressed.

I have noticed I'm a lot more careful when I'm smoking dressed. I don't want to ruin a skirt or top.

marie354
02-03-2007, 07:51 PM
I've been a smoker for a very, very long time, and I do somke in a fem. way when I'm dressed as well. Love the lip prints on them and on my iced-tea glass too.
I am still trying to quit though. I'm down to 4 a day and holding steady at that... So far anyway.
:hugs:

paulaN
02-03-2007, 08:01 PM
I like to smoke wile dressed. I like the lipstick on the filter. Trying to handle a cig. with long nails on is fun too. But right now I am trying to quit and it is going well. wish me luck gals.

Tamatha
02-03-2007, 10:06 PM
I dont smoke in my house so sometimes I go outside while dressed and have a smoke. It gets me all gitty.

Margot
02-03-2007, 10:25 PM
Yes I enjoy smoking especially while dressed. I smoke in my yard not in the houe per my wife's wishes. It makes it harder to quit though.
:hugs:
Margot

Roxi Loh
02-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Great question...I sometimes smoke when dressed and I think I have a mild to severe smoking fetish. I don't normally smoke but I think doing it en femme contributes to the bad girl image I sometimes like to project.

Kate Simmons
02-04-2007, 01:38 AM
Little cigars and don't care who thinks what, really. Goes along quite nicely with my no nonsense tomboy image.

alice.m
02-04-2007, 02:04 AM
Don't smoke either in drab or when dressed, has no appeal whatsoever.

kassi
02-04-2007, 02:30 AM
i'm gg but my so m-f smokes and she has asked me to help her learn how to hold the cig.

Marianna Julianna
02-04-2007, 02:52 AM
When I was first living here on my own, after escaping the restrictions of the parental home, I used to sometimes smoke when dressed, although I'd given up nearly ten years before. Like others who've responded to this thread I loved to see the lipstick around the butt end of the cigarette. I wouldn't do it now though, my health being best termed as precarious although the temptation still survives.

Suzie S.
02-04-2007, 05:03 AM
Although it's a bad habit, I'm a smoker too. I do enjoy smoking while dressed and am quite feminine about it. I even buy Virginia Slim 120's for Suzie, which isn't my normal brand in guy mode. All my wife says is 'geez! where's it gonna end? LOL!' :rolleyes:

Deidra Cowen
02-04-2007, 09:44 AM
I have always loved seeing good looking GGs smoking...LOL and dated a bunch of them. So yeap I am one of those wierdos with the smoking fetish! :p

When in femme mode I like smoking and even buy a 'girl' brand for that. (Virginia Slims 120s) I am very femme in how I smoke and get a kick out of for example smoking while driving around enfemme or while hanging out at the bars.

I was at a table in a club recently and a little young GG that I really did not know well was sitting next to me. She said lord you are more girly smoking than I am!

I have cut way back however when in boy mode. For example I don't smoke at work all day long. Guys look terrible smoking anyway to me. :tongueout

tvdave
02-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Love the idea of smoking Virginia Slims. Would do it all the time but rebel against my female side by always smoking Marlboros and big old Tampa cigars (I live near Tampa) -- even when en femme.

Susan

Sasha Anne Meadows
02-04-2007, 10:18 AM
I to stand in front of a full legnth mirror smoking a cigarette and admiring my looks.

Angie G
02-04-2007, 10:23 AM
I did when I smoked I'd love the lipstick on the white filter it was great :hugs:
Angie

Billie1
02-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Since smoking is my only bad habit left, (Don't drink anymore - had to leave some for the rest of you girlz:D ) I've worked at how to hold, posture and "be femme" with a cigarette. Like all the other girlz here, love the lipstick mark on the white filter, too.

Won't ever come close to Sharon Stone, though!:eek:

Blonde
02-05-2007, 03:55 AM
Removed my pro-choice smoking argument, but saved it just in case the anti's pop into here and start to preach

I too buy cigs for my fem-self, "more" 120s (can't get any other 120s here), but I will also smoke (I smoke em in guy mode) B&H 100s. I too like the lipstick marks on the filter.

Naomi
02-05-2007, 04:09 AM
I like to smoke wile dressed. I like the lipstick on the filter. Trying to handle a cig. with long nails on is fun too. But right now I am trying to quit and it is going well. wish me luck gals.

Funny you should say that Paula i like lipstick on the filter too, i also like the look of Lipstick on my tea cup or wine glass.

heelme
02-05-2007, 12:58 PM
I've associated women smoking with glamour for as long as I can remember. It's the main reason I cannot seem to quit. To me there is a sexiness that outstrips the health hazards we all have come to understand. The advent of 100 mm cigarettes was a HUGE turn on for me growing up. Now, there are 120 mm cigarettes which keep me mesmerized. Just one of a number of my festishes as it turns out. I smoke menthol 100 to 120s when in girlish mode. For me, it compliments the ideal in mind.

GINA-CD
02-05-2007, 01:15 PM
Oh yes, the smoking fetish... I do smoke while dressed and also have tried pics of "sexy smoker" but it's not that easy... I'll try to find a good one and post it here maybe....

Brenda_fish
02-05-2007, 02:14 PM
Virginia Slims are part of the outfit. I've always thought beautiful women smoking all-white 100s were attractive. VS 100s are all I smoke, though I don't smoke much in guy mode. I prefer regular but occasionally go for menthol - somehow seems more femmy even if cliche. If time is limited, some lipstick and VS make for a nice femmy break. Of course, they are nice when dressed to the nines too.

Love Brenda

Bootgirl
02-10-2007, 03:35 AM
always smoked when dressed love carpries 120s

tanya3
02-10-2007, 06:54 AM
the last time i got fully dressed i looked in the mirror to find i was smokin' and i hadn't even lit up . LOL