PDA

View Full Version : A step Forward Continued...

rory
02-03-2007, 07:09 PM
To those that saw my pictures in the picture gallery and had some questions. I thought I would jump to here and try to answer.

My dayghetr will be 22 this year. She first learned of me when she found some pictures of me in a book. At that time she was 16 and we both were going thru some really difficult times.

MY daughter just said whatever, I just don't want to be around it. We seldom ever talked about it and I always waited until she brought up the subject.

Monday Night she started asking questions abou a couple of ggs I had dated and If I told them about my wierd side. Thats what got us started talking.

At that time she learned my fem name. ( had a feild day With it all night long )

The night was fun and we grew much closer together.

marie354
02-03-2007, 07:13 PM
I'm still waiting for one of my brothers to start asking questions as well.
I'm sure it will happen one day, when he feels more comfortable.
I'm glad that the two of you are discussing it now. It could mean that she is finally accepting this as a part of you.
:hugs:

rory
02-03-2007, 07:18 PM
I think she is starting to accept. She has not yet seen me dressed. She did say that she would like to help with my makeup but dosen't think she could handle seeing me with breast or the full look as of yet.

She also stated that Her husband or her daughter were not to be exposed to this.

So life now is just one day at a time.

MJ
02-03-2007, 07:19 PM
my adopted daughter knows all about me and she is totally accepting, i think it is great when i don't have to hide, well i don't anymore, she is a wonderful girl , next time we are together i will get some pictures of us to post
rory you are blessed my friend