PDA

View Full Version : What is the main reason you Crossdress?

sissystephanie
02-03-2007, 10:53 PM
Ladies, what is the main reason you crossdress? And is it the same reason as when you first started? By reason, I mean sexual, want to feel like a woman, just like the feel of feminine clothing, or maybe because your SO likes you to look feminine!

I guess mine started out as sexual. I could really get turned on wearing a pair of silky panties. My dear wife loved it if I wore panties to bed in the earlier years of our marriage. She knew the action would be great!:heehee: But as time went on and I added more things to my wardrobe, things changed. One day, many years ago, I realized that I felt more comfortable dressed than I felt in drab. It didn't matter what I was wearing, as long as it was female. When I told my wife, she just laughed and told me my signature line. You are "more girl than man," she said and I love you that way!:love: The sexual attraction was still there, but dressing now meant much more. I loved the way things fit and looked on me. When our kids were little, I didn't dress openly in front of them. But when they grew up and moved out, I really became my wife's girlfriend as well as her husband/lover. She would have an outfit ready for me put on when I came home from my sales calls. From then until the next morning, I was Stephanie or Sissy.

So ladies, what is your story? Not how it started, but why, and did the reason change like mine did?

Sissy

More Girl than man

Jodie_Lynn
02-03-2007, 10:56 PM
So I could take advantage of "Ladies Night" at the local saloon

:D

Staci
02-03-2007, 10:58 PM
I started just playing with my girlfriend, later became my wife. I loved the feeling of her nylon and satin panties and nightgowns. It just grew from there. Now it is more about feeling pretty and getting away from stresses. But the clothes still need to feel good and be easily identified as feminine.

ArleneRaquel
02-03-2007, 11:11 PM
I dress for Sexual Pleasure and the feel of Silk and Satin against my body. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Fantastic is Satin & Silk

Karren H
02-03-2007, 11:14 PM
The main reason is because I'm driven to crossdress..... Don't know why, don't care why... just having a blast!!!

Love Karren

Roxi Loh
02-03-2007, 11:16 PM
When I started it was purely sexual. I love the feel of the nylons, the smell of the makeup and the taste of the lipstick. Later I liked the challenge of looking like a woman...that is an attractive woman. Don't know if I ever got there. Now I love the stress release as well as wearing the clothes and such. It still has a very strong sexual element to it.

Lovely Rita
02-03-2007, 11:27 PM
[QUOTE=sissystephanie;735884]Ladies, what is the main reason you crossdress? And is it the same reason as when you first started? By reason, I mean sexual, want to feel like a woman, just like the feel of feminine clothing, or maybe because your SO likes you to look feminine!

It is a part of me since I was three. There are too many reasons and some I probably don't even know. One thing for sure, I LOVE IT!

Crissy Kay
02-03-2007, 11:37 PM
I have a couple reasons to dress. First, it is kind of a sexual thrill for me. Second, it is an excape to a fantasy land, for me, for a short while,where I can wear chiffon petticoats, and satin dresses!!!

Barb Valentine
02-03-2007, 11:43 PM
For me many many year ago I would say it was for sexual pleasure
But now I just feel more comfortable wearing womans cloths
It just feels right I really can't explain it more then that

susie evans
02-04-2007, 01:43 AM
don't have a clue been doing it as long as i can remember haveing a lot of funn and don't intend to ever stop and can't find a reason to either:D :D

susie

SandyR
02-04-2007, 01:45 AM
Don't know why, just love it!

Karen said it all.....

Hugs.....

SandyR

Daintre
02-04-2007, 01:46 AM
I have to agree with Karen, I am driven to dress, why? I no answer for it.

alice.m
02-04-2007, 01:59 AM
It's just something I feel really good doing.

Kate Simmons
02-04-2007, 02:00 AM
It's definately not sexual. I'd say somewhere in between wanting to look nice and not really giving a damn what others think. That's the way I feel nowadays.

noname
02-04-2007, 02:14 AM
Women are granted the unearned right to wear a variety of styles and freedom of expression. I believe they are ignorant of their priviledges. I am not a second class citizen. I believe I am entitled to the same rights they are, and I intend to exercize those rights.

Marianna Julianna
02-04-2007, 02:58 AM
Well I'm not sure why I started, it's too long ago to try to work it out and most of the my childhood is a haze, many supressed memories no doubt. I can say how I feel when I get a chance though, I feel comfortable, fulfilled, for just a few hours then I get a chance to feel like a rounded, complete being, the rest of the time there's something missing. I don't feel anything very sexual, but the feeling I get is, to use a slightly hackneyed phrase, better than sex. I can live without that, I can't live without a chance to become Marianna once in a while. I tried that, many times, just did not like the person I became at those times.

Sweet Jane
02-04-2007, 03:28 AM
Hi

it's been so long ago that my dressing had any sexual element that I don't really consider that there is any reason in that respect why I dress today. It'd be great if it was a full on charged up sexfest when I did dress, because at least it would be "explainable".....as it stands, I honestly have no idea. It's just an embarrassingly wierd compulsion, that I am too weak willed or maybe just unable to suppress. I dress....just to dress...poor reason isn't it?

claire angie
02-04-2007, 03:42 AM
hi when i first started to dress i was so young i cant remmber, but it did go to sexual and the like and like so meny others it turned into a need to dress and to destrest myself to which is what i need sometimes to do, but mainly now i dress because i love too and feels so natual to do so :love:

Suzie S.
02-04-2007, 03:49 AM
Hi Sissy! I'm a late bloomer to crossdressing, as I didn't start til my late twenties. I discovered quickly that this was going to be a part of me for the rest of my life. When I started, it just felt right. I enjoy how the clothes feel on me, and how I feel when I'm dressed. I also feel more relaxed and natural as Suzie. Transitioning is not an option for me, so this is as close as I can get. I'm fine with where I am right now being a part time girl. So I guess the main reason I crossdress is to feel normal. :happy:

Tasha Meredith
02-04-2007, 03:50 AM
I've been trying to answer this one all day.

I think Marianna Julianna summed up my situation. It's starting to become a source of balance and comfort for me. I once described it as being therapeutic. On the other hand, I also want to emulate women which probably explains why I still tolerate the uncomfortable shoes and body shapers that come with the territory. So if I could rank all my reasons...

emotional balance
gender euphoria
sexual kick/fantasy
see 'how far can I go'
curiosity

PaulaJaneThomas
02-04-2007, 04:40 AM
It's just part of who I am. It's how I express who I am to the wider world.

Kelsy
02-04-2007, 04:51 AM
Reasons Um there are many! Root causes I can only speculate on. Reason for continuing I Love IT. I can Clearly remember when I was young maybe in my late teens thinking to myself that I surely would not be CDing when I got older. I'm over 50 now! surely I will not be CDing when I get older :D

Jennifer:happy:

tanya3
02-04-2007, 06:03 AM
The main reason is because I'm driven to crossdress..... Don't know why, don't care why... just having a blast!!!

Love Karren

that about sums it up for me !

Naomi
02-04-2007, 06:25 AM
Ive given up questioning why i crossdress (thankfully) as it was only holding me back. The only questions i now ask of my self is "how" how can i become better at doing something i enjoy.

Kristen Kelly
02-04-2007, 06:49 AM
I do this and portray my image of what a woman should be, I went from girdles and bras as a child to full dress as a teenager, to full make-up in my thirties. It was a sexual thing for most of my life, strange as it seems the minute I steeped out the door that stopped, the most important thing now is how I present myself when out, I wish to be seen as and accepted as a woman.
The only reasons that makes sense of why I do this is I wanted to be like a role model my mom, or it’s biological and my brain is just wired that way.

Helen MC
02-04-2007, 07:13 AM
Equally comfort, both physical and emotional, and sexual turn-on as far as I am concerned.

Christine1826
02-04-2007, 07:20 AM
1. It's a huge stess reliever. 2. I love the feeling of wearing pretty lingerie. 3. My legs look great in pantyhose and high heels. 4. Mostly because I want to.

krissy
02-04-2007, 07:30 AM
i have always liked to dress i feel great when dresed i still feelguilty at times even after all these years i still get that feeling.but i love to wear womens clothes and any thing a woman wears.you all know that feeling of peace and contentment .thats what i feel .oh yes and we all feel we are the most beautiful woman when we put that one piece of clothing on as sone as it touches our body we feel soo pretty i know when im dressed i may not look like all those beautiful women out there but inside i feel im just as beautiful thanks for letting me share.:hugs:

krissy

Lisa Golightly
02-04-2007, 07:38 AM
I'm a bit of a girl.

Salina
02-04-2007, 07:49 AM
Like Karen, it's something I'm driven to do. Also, it's an outward expression of how I feel on the inside. It's a stress reliever. At times it's sexual. It's just a part of who I am.

Jere Oneil
02-04-2007, 08:31 AM
I guess I've always liked the feel and look of the clothes. Even as a young boy, I was always of the girls getting to wear such pretty clothes.

Kahlan51
02-04-2007, 08:35 AM
I dress for Sexual Pleasure and the feel of Silk and Satin against my body. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Fantastic is Satin & Silk

That's mostly it for me and the look of different styles and learning how to dress well and feel more feminine. It is best adventure of my life so far and I love it Kahlan

DanaJ
02-04-2007, 08:36 AM
My reason is simple - it's fun!!

Raychel
02-04-2007, 08:46 AM
It is pretty simple really. I like the feel of womens clothes better than mens.

Cathy J
02-04-2007, 08:53 AM
I totally agree with Karren. I seem to be driven by an unknown power. I remember the feelings as a toddler even before starting school. I don't think it was sexual then, but the sexual interest came and went. I now enjoy dressing more than ever in my life and I can completely relax and relieve stress now. I just love every moment en-femme and sure don't want to cured.

Love,

Penny
02-04-2007, 09:02 AM
It's all about pretty. I need to feel pretty and nothing else can make me feel pretty.

:hugs:

Angie G
02-04-2007, 09:15 AM
Sissy I dress to relax and I lovbe the feeling of the skirts hose & heels and silky blouses :hugs:
Angie

Susan Johnson
02-04-2007, 09:44 AM
Same reason as Karen, I can't not do it. Tried to go a couple of weeks without access to female clothing while away from home last August. Couldn't do it :-) my wife and I spent several days shopping for underwear for me (and blouses and skirts) gained several outfits, all out of trying (and failing) to prove I didn't need them
Susan

BoyBrittany
02-04-2007, 09:54 AM
I never question the reson why..just enjoy the Hell out of it..must admit it is quite sexual ...

GinaVegas
02-04-2007, 10:05 AM
I dress for Sexual Pleasure and the feel of Silk and Satin against my body.

I'm with Trina on this one.....dressing for me is for sexual pleasure. :heehee:

lauraabdl
02-04-2007, 10:06 AM
It was a sexual thing at first. But lately it has graduated to a feeling of pleasure and stress relief. I love getting dressed up in pretty lacey soft and silky clothes. The sheer feelings inside me are almost unexplainable. My inner fem is so strong when I'm dressed, I just love it and would't change it for the world.
Laura

Joy Carter
02-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Sex was not the reason in the begining (age 4). So that would be out. I did like allot of you go for the sexual thrill, but now I know I wasn't being true to who I am. Simply put I'm a gurl.:happy:

Sasha Anne Meadows
02-04-2007, 10:14 AM
Since I am always dressed as Sasha Anne at home it is who I have become. And I love it.

laura47
02-04-2007, 10:26 AM
I love the feeling and look of “female” clothes I went to Target yesterday and it was busy but there wasn’t any GG’s wearing skirts or dresses. All blue jeans and sweats. I look for the clothes that are meant to be different from male garments. I think the fewer skirts and dresses I see the more I want to wear them. Thank God I was wearing a sexy thong as I assume they were wearing cotton boxers. It is kind of a lop sided double standard. I am not bitter about that just jealous.

Jestina
02-04-2007, 10:30 AM
Reason???

You need a reason??

I may have to re think this whole thing then...

I wasn't originally sex, I was six years old when I first had the desire...
OH WAIT!!! When I was 6 I wore a dress size "six-X" get it?

Six-sex? ok that was awful...how about sick-sex?

No that is even worse.

Oh no...Iwill keep thinking...

melissacd
02-04-2007, 10:32 AM
To express a part of me that has long been buried and wants to experience the world.

sami1952
02-04-2007, 08:00 PM
I cd mostly because I feel better about myself.I'm a different person when I'm Janie, The only worry i"v got is getting caught and that would'nt bother me much because i really don't care what people might say or think.I kept this the closet for a long time and I'm not going back.

Mary Morgan
02-04-2007, 08:21 PM
When I started dressing I was only 6 or 7 years old. It certainly wasn't sexual, I did it because I needed to, the attraction was too much to strong to stay away. as I grew older there was a sexual element, but then everything had a sexual element for a time. Today I dress for the same reason as when I was a child, because I need to. It helps me to be who I am. Call it the woman in me or whatever, I need to dress, need to be pretty, need to feel as female as I can. As I get older, I feel an even greater need to dress, and now I can afford to do it anyway I want.

petticoatlisa
02-04-2007, 09:04 PM
sexual pleasure, impersonating the female image, and the love for women's clothes (feel and style)

Mistybtm
02-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Started out to be sexual but now i feel more relaxed and comfortable when i am.
And i dress every day now.
Mistybtm.

noname
02-04-2007, 09:56 PM
To express a part of me that has long been buried and wants to experience the world.

Well said. It's really is sad that society makes people repress self expression.

Sejd
02-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Dear Sissy
My story is just like yours. My SO is totally fine and one hundred procent possitive to me being a transexual person. I admit, sometime this is not an easy path, but overall, I love to be open, free, and to express myself as a woman. Like you, my transexuality, started as a very sexual experience, but now, being 55, it is more like a deep sense of self.
hugs
Sejd

Jestina
02-05-2007, 12:11 AM
Having rethought this question and gotten over my need to be a smarty pants...or umm I mean "smarty skirt" (A What???)

The question is what is the biggest reason I cross dress?

There is no right or wrong answer to this question.
So after a day of serious thought, I will tell you that after more than four decades of purging and guilt and dressing again I have become who I am and "who I am" dresses in womens clothes.

I dress in womens clothing for one reason, I am compelled to and I cannot live well unless I do this.

Sexual urges can be satisfied and put away by other means.
If it was purely a sexual urge it would not have the "legs" that it does.

So my conclusion is that I cross dress because I must to satisfy my inner person.

Jestina.

christiecd
02-05-2007, 01:21 AM
seriously, how fun is it to be in women's clothes? whenever i am dressed i feel so amazing. it's certainly a great feeling!

debbie m
02-05-2007, 01:45 AM
My main reasons for dressing are emotional one's and to express who I really want to be at times.It just feels right.Plus I love wearing women's clothes and to shop for them.

Bridget Fitzgerald
02-05-2007, 01:54 AM
To feel better about myself and be accepted by the cool kids :D

CDTiffany
02-05-2007, 04:15 AM
i started when I was 8 years old, It was something I had to do (for some reason)
Then acouple years latter it did turn me on sexual excitment. And i never looked back!!! I am glad alot of girls admit to the sexual excitment part of crossdressing, Because today.... Nothing (i mean nothing) turns me on more than being a woman (dont ask me why, it just does).
Crossdressing Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXO TIFFANY

Karmen
02-05-2007, 02:10 PM

Love Karren

It's like that with me too. I just need to do that and I don't know or need to know why. It's ful and I feel great while walking around dressed in female clothes. It's all that matters to me.

Wendi0012
02-05-2007, 05:13 PM
We all do it because that what we love!!! It may have started as sexual for some and a calling for others but one thing is for sure WE ALL LOVE IT and that's a wonderful thing:love: :love:

Sierra Evon
02-05-2007, 05:17 PM

Love Karren

Yep !!! me 2 !!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

ManonJaree
02-05-2007, 05:24 PM
I was having the same question a few years ago when I started to live together with my girlfriend (still happily living together). As I have never told this urge to her I had to come to sense with this activity.

It all started growing up with two big sisters (age difference 8 and 11 years) and seeing them doing things and wearing things I didn't wear normally. At first no problems because my sisters tended to dress me up as a girl for fun, but could never go to school that way.
Getting older dressing up wasn't done anymore and me being one with my sisters grew apart. Girl talk wasn't done in my presence anymore, I wasn't allowed to touch their clothes anymore. So the secretly "borrowing" clothes began.
Eventually I began to wear to borrowed clothes and at the same time my sexual expedition began. From that moment till about an age of 14-15 years it was purely sexually driven. Slowely the dressing began to take another form; not one of getting sexual relief but sexual built up. I started wearing clothes for longer periods (first an hour, than hours and eventually whole weeks in which my parents were on vacation).
As of my relationship with my girlfriend the sexual relief is followed by a deep shame of what I'm doing. The whole exitement which just a few seconds before the sexual relief is evident, is totally gone right after relief. Have thrown away stashes of clothes now and then just because I wanted to quit but to no avail.
Lately I found out the my urge to dress can be compensated by dressing up my girlfriend into pure feminine clothes (high heels, corsets, mini skirts, figure hugging dresses) but too bad I fell in love with a pretty angel that loves to wear warm jump suits.

I'm still trying to figure out a balance and if I could wish for a miracle I would want to be a genitic female with my dirty "male" mind, but if that was asked too much I just wanted the urge to fade away. It would be much easier to do. But in the meanwhile if someone wants to internet shop for girl clothes in the Netherlands: I'm in for a shopping day!

marie354
02-05-2007, 05:27 PM
I've always wanted to be a girl. Early in my life I hid it all the time because everyone sait it was "nutso"... It felt good to me. Now though, since I've been on this site and discovered all of the people here that were/are a lot freeer than I... After a while I've become to accept this part of my life, and that, to me, was the big step that made the most differance.
Hopefully, in the near future, as I get out-and-about, it will all become as natural feeling as.... Well as Karren, for one, seems to be.
I Just love all of ya' for helping me be me.

JoAnnDallas
02-05-2007, 05:31 PM
I enjoy it....always have......always will.....

the femm side of me
02-05-2007, 05:56 PM
I am not sure. I konw I am confused too. I do know I like many things about it.
On the plus side of dressing
I feel,

Sexy, Soft, Pretty, thrilled, excited, but most of all happy.

I also feel confused because when I have not played in a while it feels like a hugh storm is going on inside me. Fear and guilt are overwhelming. Then I dress panties and night gowns) for a little while a few weeks on and off and then storm is over. I know the storm will be back and I will need a fix but that's ok.

I have been reading your post hoping to find answers for me too. So thanks for posting your question.

Dani's Secret
02-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Well for myself I would have to go with the majority that it was for a sexual pleasure, atleast it was atfirst. I started experimentng when I was about 13 and found it exciting yet naughty and then I would go through the "guilt" state. As I grew older I played around a bit more all in secret and always contimplating my next chance while the wife was at work and the daughter was away at a friends for the weekend or such.The guilt trips went away and so did the "whats wrong with me?" after reading so much on it I found I was normal(if there is such a thing).
I find that dressing makes me feel special inside in a way I cannot really describe but then again Im sure I do not have to discribe it to you as you feel it as well, relieves the stress of everyday life, I admit that I do feel very sexual sometimes in my Dani role but most of all I feel happy and I love it. I am in full swing now of CD and have no intentions of stopping even if my wife were to find out:eek:

I learned a very valuable lesson in life at a great cost two years ago this month, life is short so you better make the best of it and be happy, the cost was I lost my only child, a daughter who was my life for 13 years in a traffic accident. She was FULL of life, always smiling and had so many friends sooooooo I live my life for her, the way she would want me to "Happy"

FROCKYHORROR
02-05-2007, 06:49 PM
I do it to fullfill a need..the need to feel absolutely gorgeous...and femininity happens to be my method of achieving it....

sharon2
02-05-2007, 10:17 PM
i love to crossdress because i love the feel of feminine underwear,even under my male clothes,and i love nice dresses.i would love to dress 24/7.

EricaCD
02-05-2007, 10:27 PM
One of the great things about checking in on this forum semi-regularly is that you will occasionally come across a thread like this. So many of the reasons listed above resonate with me....so many describe how I have felt at various points up to and including now. What is the main reason I dress? Heaven only knows. But read the wonderfully varied and varying responses in this thread and you will get pretty close to my thinking!!!

Erica

RickNY
02-05-2007, 11:10 PM
Just an underdresser myself, but don't really know why other than I like it and it feels comfortable to me.

I'm not really into getting all dressed up or acting/appearing feminine. I just hate boxers and think briefs are boring. I tried mens thongs and string bikinis and it just didn't do much for me. Now I wear matching VS bra/panty sets under my usual male clothes while just being a "regular guy" and I'm satisfied.

I just wish my wife understood better :( (she's one of those doesn't want to know or be involved types). At least she loves me and realizes it's something I need to do, so I appreciate and love her for that.

ManonJaree
02-06-2007, 03:45 AM
I learned a very valuable lesson in life at a great cost two years ago this month, life is short so you better make the best of it and be happy, the cost was I lost my only child, a daughter who was my life for 13 years in a traffic accident. She was FULL of life, always smiling and had so many friends sooooooo I live my life for her, the way she would want me to "Happy"

Damn I'm sorry about your loss Dani. Hope you find peace in the difficult times.

Amy Hepker
02-06-2007, 04:13 AM
Like you it was sexual in the begining, and it still is, But I also get the feeling of being more comfortable when dress as a Female. I do not have gay desiers I am heterosexual all the way. I could only wish that my Lady would do for me what yours does for you. My Lady does accept me and does buy me things and sometimes helps, or lets me wear things, but not to the extent of your wonderful wife. But, then again you never know I still have my son living with me too. And I won't do it around him.

kerrianna
02-06-2007, 04:18 AM
I don't know if I'd say it was just sexual at first, although that's what I ALWAYS thought it was. But I started when I was 5 or 6 and it wasn't sexual then. It became only that for a long long time, but now it's more about expressing a side of me that exists inside and is encouraged out when I'm dressing. It allows me to see the world in a different light and mood, and it connects me to something that is deep inside. It's a bit hard to explain. Finding the support here, and bringing the dressing out of the hidden secret aspect has changed the way I dress and what it offers me.
It's no longer kinky (well, it can be with the right outfit :heehee: ) but much more emotional/spiritual based.

Lilith Moon
02-06-2007, 07:25 AM
I started off dressing very young, too young for it to be sexual. Then puberty kicked in and my dressing became intensely sexual and associated with fetishistic submissive pleasures. From then on I don't think there was a "kinky" activity that I didn't enjoy :-)

Now, many years later, the sexual fetish dimension is still there but it is the dressing itself that is important and often done separately.

scarletppn
02-06-2007, 07:13 PM
again, hard to say. Definitly sexual in nature but also efficiency in style. There are so mant options available! Thigh his, hosiery, panties in many styles, bra types and skirts!! Ultimately more comfortable than pants. Just a host of choices in womens clothing that we don't have in mens clothing.
However, who can deny the feeling of hosiery or panties!
The option of makeup is another dimension. What can a man change? With make up you become a new person. My answer is that it is a way to enter a new dimension!!

kerrianna
02-06-2007, 07:21 PM

:hugs: So sorry for your loss Dani. Thank you for reminding us that life IS short and we should make the most of it. :hugs:

MJ
02-06-2007, 08:07 PM
i always believed i should have been born a girl, and after 30 + years trying to do the girl/boy thing i had enough denial, i change my gender and live full time hrt and someday srs/grs

Staci G
02-06-2007, 08:14 PM
She never should have left those panties in the laundry

Tina B.
02-07-2007, 02:05 PM
Like many of the girls, I was two young for it to be sexual, but when sexual awarness came about, then it became sexual, but even in my teens, I would put it a way for long peroids of time, and try to be a guys guy.
But it never did work, the need to dress would always come back. now I am many years older, and retired, sexual has nothing to do with it, but I still dress as often as I can, just to keep the beast away. Because if I don't I become very hard to live with, for myself as well as others. and inter anger, and depression, and Tina Takes it all away.
Tina B.

:hiding:

marie354
02-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Like many of the girls, I was two young for it to be sexual, but when sexual awarness came about, then it became sexual, but even in my teens, I would put it a way for long peroids of time, and try to be a guys guy.
But it never did work, the need to dress would always come back. now I am many years older, and retired, sexual has nothing to do with it, but I still dress as often as I can, just to keep the beast away. Because if I don't I become very hard to live with, for myself as well as others. and inter anger, and depression, and Tina Takes it all away.
Tina B.

:hiding:

I agree. My SO says that I'm much more relaxed and easy going when I'm dressed.

LanceTrish
02-07-2007, 04:15 PM
Well it started because my last girlfriend thought it was hot to have me sleep in her nighties, the next thing I knew we were out buying panties and bras I could wear under my male clothing and now Trish has a larger wardrobe then Lance. Why if she is my ex do I continue? Well I feel whole when I dress and become Trish, I would not want to be a woman and enjoy being a man but I feel more comfertable being dressed up and wearing the makeup and wig then when I am not.

Angela E.
02-07-2007, 07:22 PM
I`ve always felt like a girl.There was a certain sexual component when I was very young,but it gradually became replaced with a sense of comfort,security and just plain rightness.I only feel like my true self dressed.-Angela.:GE:

Kelsy
02-07-2007, 09:18 PM
I`ve always felt like a girl.There was a certain sexual component when I was very young,but it gradually became replaced with a sense of comfort,security and just plain rightness.I only feel like my true self dressed.-Angela.:GE:

I have always been aware of my inner child and she is female. I have the emotions of a woman, my mind is split between both sexes and my body is male.. My Emotions rule:happy:

Jennifer:love:

Terry
02-07-2007, 10:04 PM
Well for myself and like all the other girls, Started very young ,one thing was I do feel is my mother alway wanted a girl and I do beleave this is one of the reason as I was always around female more than male during this time in my life,another reason is maybe I should have been that girl, And this my way of making it up to my mother for that wrong, Now to present time ,that part of me now give me allot of happyness very time I dress and I dress daliy.Thank for the post it seem I,am not alone with many of my feeling.

Thank you
Terry

Michelia
02-07-2007, 10:20 PM
As an exception to the rule, I did not start dressing till 6 months ago. I never did it before.

My life was and still is a wreck and very stressful. I really do believe dressing was the ultimate escape. I cannot for the life of me figure out how it got triggered yet. I always was philosophical about how us men were being shortchanged as to the choice of colors and clothes and fabrics available to us. But it had never translated into my reality. Imagine my surprise when I found out I had all this in me!

I am just glad I did not succumb to drugs or alcohol or depression. I have never had to have all my energy and wits about me as now! I also owe this site and all you girls a lot. You helped me deal with it quickly and rather decisively at a time when I could not afford one more crisis.

Sometimes my dressing is sexual. By that I mean it is intended that way. Many times it isn't. Sometimes I dress completely, other times I might just wear heels or a blouse. I do find that the sexier the clothes are, the greater the chance that the experience will turn out to be sexual, even if I never intended it to be that way...

I know I dress for a lot of reasons. I do know one of them. I love to express my feminine side.

Michelia

1SexyGurl
02-07-2007, 10:27 PM
Because these size 13's fit damn good. My Male jeans and slacks are either too big in the waist or too small in the hips. Damn my girlish figure.:D

emmicd
02-07-2007, 11:41 PM
Been doing it since I'm 5 and I finally understand it's a part of me. It's also fun and I feel more comfortable in a dress than a men's suits. It just feels right and I'm still a typical guy. I just never share this side with anyone not even my wife or kids.

I am very shy with my crossdressing. No one has to know.

cdsweety
02-10-2007, 06:05 AM
for sure Thats why i started dressing,it turns me on sexualy very much. So yes it,s a sexual thing for me>>>>and i will say I look pretty damn hot too<<<<<:D :D

vicky lee
02-10-2007, 06:58 AM
i first started in the 70s with fem clothes loved the feel and flow of the skirts and dresses .
its far more exciteing than the every day drab to which i was born
i feel that now im a woman trapped in a mans body, even my wife says im more of a woman than a man .
but would never change the plumbing.
i enjoy life more dressed as a "woman"

KayteeCD
02-10-2007, 07:16 AM
Something I personally enjoy doing, and as many have said I do feel more comfortable.

Stephanie Stephens
02-10-2007, 09:09 AM
Some time ago somebody said "get in touch with your femmin side" so I did. and thats all I have to say about that.

Stephanie

candlebark
02-12-2007, 10:52 PM
Purely and simply for sexual pleasure. I don't have the desire to dress any other time than as part of sexual interaction with my wife. Mostly it's just heels, stockings and panties (not often though becasue she likes to see my state of arousal), sometimes we will include dresses but it never has extended to wigs or make-up. It has become a delicious part of our foreplay and the sight of 4 legs in heels and stockings drives me nuts. For some reason I find the look and feeling of heels and stockings a very powerful trigger...the feeling of body on body through clothes is also rather excitingand I really love having it as part of sex life. It adds a great sense of fantasy to things. She likes dressing me as well. I must say though that I find it more stimulating to be wearing her clothes rather store-bought. Something seems missing with store-boughgt...although store bought heels always work for me. The desire to remain dressed drains completely after sex and I never find myself wanting to dress just to dress. I'm not sure how I would classify myself...maybe more fetish than CD do you think? Does anyone else have similar experiences?

Alice Torn
02-12-2007, 11:10 PM
I first experimented with my sister's, then my mom's hose, and dresses, bras, girdles, at about 15 years old, then stopped, until about 42. I have always felt undesirable, as a guy, also ashamed of my sex organs, was rejected by many, mahy women. I felt in ecstasy, when I put on pantyhose, and later, dresses, skirts, and finally, a wig, and high heels!! I feel sexy as a girl, desirable, and the clothes, and heels, feel terrific, and that beautiful lady in the mirror! Part of me feels guilty, so I stay in the closet, except for a very, very rare try going out. At six foot ten in heels, and knowing a lot of people, in my area, I would stand out like a maypole. There seems to be a deep psychological reason, this desire is so strong.

Melinda Lou
02-13-2007, 01:28 PM
She never should have left those panties in the laundry

Ha! And my cousin shouldn't have left hers in her top dresser drawer...:D

I was prompted by my mom and aunt, who put me in a cousin's panties at a young age. I won't say it was their "fault", but it helped me find CD'ing. Now I do it for my own private pleasure; I am an underdresser for the most part (as I started out, I guess), and I like the feel of something like a pair of tights underneath my office attire, or the thought of wearing a cute pair of panties in front of evryone without them knowing. When I do this, it puts a spring in my step that I don't dare explain to anyone (except you in this forum, who know just what I'm talking about).

sparks
02-13-2007, 01:44 PM
Still pondering that one. AT 36 you would think I would have some insight. but nope still pondering. It doesn't mix at all in my marriage I have little time to do it, I look ridiculous, and sometimes even ashamed about it.
I've tried quitting but still get the urges. I would be beaten to from an inch of my life if it got out in this one horse town.
But I really enjoy it most of the time.

Go figure.

Billie Jean
02-13-2007, 05:15 PM
Because its me. Billie Jean

sandyohio
02-13-2007, 05:45 PM
yes it was sex when i was 13 and started dressing now at 57 its just so comfy, after im dressed i just feelso relaxed theday ends to quick

Ellie C
02-13-2007, 06:20 PM
why do we need to hide so much ???? , if a gg dresses as a man nobodt blinks an eye , i must admit i started wanting and getting my clothes as a place to hide and just be me , since ive told family its just another part of me :)

kristyD
02-14-2007, 03:41 PM
I love being able to wear tight sexy dresses...there is a sensual side to it

Charleen
02-14-2007, 04:11 PM

BINGO!!!! Love and xxxx, Lily

Taffy
02-14-2007, 10:18 PM
As others have noted, putting on a pretty dress over cute unmentionables and slipping your feet into some darling shoes goes a very, very, very long way toward keeping the great black bear of depression at bay. In my case, its a pretty dress of velvet or cotton border eyelet over a bouffant slip and slipping lace-trimmed anklet covered feet into a pair of patent Mary Janes that does the trick...

ArleneRaquel
02-14-2007, 11:58 PM
I dress for sexual pleasure and adventure. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Sexual Lady

Misty_cder
02-15-2007, 02:20 AM
When I started dressing in my teens, it was a sexual thing. The feeling of my mothers nylons over my legs would send me to heaven. As I got older, I would go for the tight dresses and 6 inch heels. Now dressing is a way for me to get away from the daily grind of my job. I still enjoy the feeling of nylons, but the tight dresses and 6 inch heels have been replaced with business outfits and pumps. Every now and then, I still reached into the closet and pull out my last remaining tight dress when I get into the mood.

:D

ronda
02-15-2007, 03:28 AM
just love to feel like a woman.:happy: :heehee:

Tanya Norton
02-15-2007, 05:15 AM
The reason that i do it is because i love wearing womens clothing and boots it makes me relax when i am wearing female cloths
love Tanya

Robin Leigh
02-15-2007, 06:23 AM
I crossdress because I'm a crossdresser, and that's what we do. :D

Seriously, the question seems to assume that we have some choice in the matter, that we CD because of some mental/emotional factors that resulted from how we were raised. But the truth is that we're born with TG propensities. Our environment will affect how we start CDing, and our attitude to it, but it doesn't cause it. Any reasons we have for CDing are justifications after the fact, not causal.

Robin

Sharon B.
02-15-2007, 06:32 AM
A number of reasons but mainly it feels natural to be dressed as a woman.
The feeling I have when dressed is so relaxing.

gerdaberlin
02-15-2007, 07:20 AM
dressing is still highly sexual for me, which tends to get me into almost "discover" situations, so I know there is an exhibitionistic element to it, with the urge of "never" being discovered.
The only time when the urge recedes is when coming back from a meditation camp, I then have a break for several days or weeks!

As long I feel happy though and DONT get sexual satisfaction every time from dressing, I feel safe that things dont take overhand and I would have to make a decision between family and transgendering.:rolleyes:

I also think when getting over 50 I should enjoy more the walking out side of this show, at least that is what you members have given me the idea of growing older..

samanthatricia
02-15-2007, 09:36 AM
:o Wow, I do not know exactly why or how I started. I do remember being 12 and going into my bathroom at home and putting on my sister's panties (they were white, with little pink flowers, and a pink band - no joke!). I have no explanation why. Since then, it has just blossomed as have I. I always wondered why I did it but then found that over time I feel more comfortable and confident as a woman.

Since then, so many firsts. The first time for wearing a bra, which I think happened a week or so later. Then the first time for buying my own underware both online as well as in a store. That was a really weird feeling. Can't say I was really nervous but more of an excited nervousness of picking out my underware with people walking by and looking at me and than standing in line with a handful of panties, bras, makeup - all at the age of 17.

Underware advanced to skirts and tops and then dresses. Then my first bikini (not that I would wear it outside ever but oh to wear one - neon pink of course!). I have a full wardrobe. Then my first set of breast forms, wig, and so on.

Yes, I have tried to stop, especially when I was younger but it kept coming back to me - that urge, that desire. (I purged twice and really hate the fact that I did - I had some great panties and bras! :Angry3: ) So I finally figured things out about 4 years ago. I feel that I truly am a woman deep inside. For example, I love romantic movies and cry often over happy endings. That is when I began wearing panties 24/7 and bras whenever. I have begun to dress outside of the house, and of course I want to pass when I am fully dressed, but I really do not care what people think because I am happy. I have been a cross dresser for over 20 years!

I even went through a list of babies names because I had to become someone, but who was I? Finally, I really liked the name Samantha Tricia. (No, my given name is not sam - far from it). When I am Samantha Tricia, I feel like the true me - feminine, lovely, and precious. :heehee:

At first I felt weird when I was 12 for wearing panties - didn't even know what cross dressing was. But now I am so thankful that I did it because it has given me unbelievable joy and happiness! My advice to anyone - DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY IN LIFE! I know that I am, as long as I can be Samantha Tricia!

:be:

KristyCD
03-21-2007, 06:49 PM
For me it is very sexual. I like dressing like a **** in high heels. I like they way my shaved body looks and feels. I love to have an audience (willing). I am an exibitionist. I also love nudity - wearing a g-string at a plcae like Miami Beach

jayseedee
03-22-2007, 09:25 AM
For me it was and is a sexual thing even after 50 years of doing it. I won't say that there are not fringe benefits though, in "shuffling off this macho coil" for a few hours. (sorry Will)
It is reckoned that sexual awareness begins for most people at around 3-4 years old so those of you that think you were too young for it to be sexual in the beginning may have to think that one again. It’s also worth looking up “precocious puberty”.

Georgette
03-22-2007, 09:37 AM
I have been dressing for so long that I just DO IT because it feels good.
I love the many different styles for the woman :2c:

janetcd2
03-22-2007, 01:47 PM
Its the main reason I dress and shoes are my main turn on.

silkie h
03-22-2007, 03:15 PM
The sexual aspect was the main trigger for me as a child. I have never lost that, but now that I am much older that aspect is not as important. I just love to relax in my feminine things when at home.

Joanboy2001
03-22-2007, 03:20 PM
I knew I like fem clothes before I knew what sex was. I like the feel and look of it. Don't know why

ElleCD
03-22-2007, 06:21 PM
It was highly sexual at first - typical teenager with an additional slant I suppose. Now its more about feeling right, expresing who I am and relaxing. When it all comes together its a thrill.

Ronnie
03-22-2007, 09:11 PM
For me it started out just wanting to be a girl when I was like 6-8 years old. My mother wanted a girl and even went as far as dressing me up as a girl for holloween. When I hit my teen years it became purely sexual. It felt good and calmed my raging teen hormones. Then I had another 'Paradigm Shift' in my 20's. I wanted to be a girl again. I gave up a promising career as EOD (Explosive Ordinance Disposal) and Underwater Demolitions in the US Navy because I knew it it couldn't happen there.

My life became a lot of ups and down when I left the Navy. Many more Downs than ups and I couldn't dress like how I felt inside. Now, in my late thirties my life has been one big up and I'm starting to build my wardrobe and well right now I only dress when I am in my room alone, away from my room mates.

I guess in the end, I do it because it is just who I am.

Ronnie