And her shoes were making a funny sound so I was look at her shoes
She stop slip her foot out of one shoe and asked if I wanted to try it on

It look to be a size 7 I take a 14
So I said no thanks I prefer something with a higher heel :eek:

I still can't believe I said that

I just have to share the with yous

MJ
02-03-2007, 11:50 PM
just before i came out i was doing the same thing. be careful what you say ppl will start talking

Billie1
02-03-2007, 11:59 PM
Nah, I say stuff like that all the time, and enjoy watching people draw their own conclusions. :cheeky:

Tasha Meredith
02-04-2007, 12:03 AM
I was arguing with my parents over classes once and said "corset" in place of "courses." Hmmmm...does that Freudian slip come in a size 6? They know I stutter if I talk too fast so...no biggie.

GinaVegas
02-04-2007, 12:34 AM
No big deal Barb.....I'm sure that she thought that you were joking around!

Wenda
02-04-2007, 12:38 AM
You can say many things along those lines without arousing suspicion, as long as you haven't given more indications. If you are otherwise considered 'normal', it is unlikely that anyone will connect the dots.

kerrianna
02-04-2007, 01:19 AM
It look to be a size 7 I take a 14
So I said no thanks I prefer something with a higher heel :eek:

I still can't believe I said that

I just have to share the with yous

:cheeky: That's great Barb. Most people kind of take it the way they feel most comfortable with, so she'll either think you were joking, etc....OR if she's interested she'll think twice about it and start looking for signs.

The thing is, people that get it will get it, people that don't will convince themselves you were just joking. Which makes it easier to agree with them.

I think your answer was great. Left a lot to be explored...... :hugs: :love:

susie evans
02-04-2007, 01:29 AM
you never no it might have been a hint keep your ears sharp you never no:hugs: :hugs:

susie

alice.m
02-04-2007, 02:14 AM
When you say something like that, laugh afterwards then they're more likely to think you're jokeing.

kassi
02-04-2007, 02:25 AM
lol oops. i have to watch what i say so that my so doesn't get "found out" bye the wrong ppl.

Marianna Julianna
02-04-2007, 03:07 AM
Well I don't know how it is where anyone else is, but in my part of the world saying something like that means nothing, everyone takes it as a joke, I've lost track of the number of times someone (male) has made that sort of remark in my hearing (I work with about 50/50 males and females) they can't all be trannies, or can they? Anyway, I often make remarks like those, no one takes much notice, being as we are we can often get very sensitive about such things I know, best not to though, like I say I think most people would take it as a joke.

Barb Valentine
02-04-2007, 03:16 AM
lol oops. i have to watch what i say so that my so doesn't get "found out" bye the wrong ppl.

Very good point

Raychel
02-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Are you kidding me. I love to joke about that stuff whenever I get the chance. It is always good for a laugh and who really cares what they think. I sure don't.

:D

Angie G
02-04-2007, 09:55 AM
We talk like that all the time joking around and I think if they only knew :hugs:
Angie

Joy Carter
02-04-2007, 09:58 AM
Nah, I say stuff like that all the time, and enjoy watching people draw their own conclusions. :cheeky:

:iagree:

Karren H
02-04-2007, 10:19 AM
Too funny Barb!! I catch myself all the time! Lol. One of these days its just going to come blurting out.....

Love Karren

Janet99cd
02-04-2007, 11:07 AM
When my fem side comes out i start talking and admiring my gg friends nails like a couple of girls would. It makes me wonder later if they suspected anything..... mmmm gives be butterflies

krissysSecret
02-04-2007, 11:16 AM
It is amazing what you can throw out there for fun or even unintentionaly and see the reaction from others. Usually it gets a laugh at the very least.
Krissy

jozee
02-04-2007, 11:26 AM
nah! people say stuff like that all the time. went to a halloween party at wifes church totally en femme once. a week later i ran into alady who had been at the party at a chuch fund raising dinner, and she asked me where my dress was, and i said " im not ready to come out of the closet yet!", which is true! we had a good chuckle.