PDA

View Full Version : Total Body Shave........

Paulacder
02-04-2007, 04:29 AM
I have always kept my body totally shaved, leggs, entire Pubic area, chest, under arms, and arms, and use Nair on my back. I find it makes the softer feminin materials cling to your skin better and gives a better feel, kinda hard to explain. Was just wondering how many others go to this extreme?

Nikki Dee
02-04-2007, 04:56 AM
Hi. Love...I don't call that extreme...I call that normal.!!!LOL..I've been smooth from the eyebrows down for years...hate body hair.!!
Nikki. x

Lanore
02-04-2007, 05:21 AM
I don't look at shaving my entire body as extreme. I just don't like the feel of hair. As a matter of fact, I hate hair on my body. It's just not supposed to be there. I use Veet. It leaves my skin feeling really smooth. I'm with Nikki on this.

Lanore

Phyliss
02-04-2007, 05:26 AM
For quite a few years I was a "shaver" , until I was converted, I've become a "waxer" . Still, the end result is the same: no hair.

tanya3
02-04-2007, 05:55 AM
i have been shaving for years . i can't stand body hair !!!!! i like to be smooth from head to toe .

antonia_bee
02-04-2007, 06:21 AM
I've shaved totally a few times, but I find it hard to keep up, and hard to justify it to girlfriends..... If I could, I would wax all over. I've been thinking about getting it done for a while now

Naomi
02-04-2007, 06:30 AM
yup i fully shave the body apart from the pubic hair above the "little man" which i keep trimmed.

Karren H
02-04-2007, 08:25 AM
Yeah ... shave everything except my head and forearms.......

Karren

Kahlan51
02-04-2007, 08:38 AM
yup i fully shave the body apart from the pubic hair above the "little man" which i keep trimmed.

Same here. Would never go back now. Not as obsessive now. Kahlan

Sally24
02-04-2007, 08:55 AM
I try to keep everything except pubic and bottom shaved or eppilated. The arms especially bother me if I let them go more than a week of so. Legs I can let grow out a little, but I end up shaving them after less than 2 weeks. Even if I am not dressing, the hair just makes me feel "wrong" in some way.

Sally

Angie G
02-04-2007, 09:03 AM
Not me Paula I do shave my leg upper chest & under arms tryed my belly but it always felt scratchy :hugs:
Angie

Billie1
02-04-2007, 09:17 AM
Body hair is shaved everywhere, always.

Nothing feels better than silky material on smooth skin.:thumbsup:

TammieKay
02-04-2007, 09:53 AM
Yeah, I like to shave everything I can reach. Arms, legs, totally on the front...but the back presents a problem.:heehee:

GinaVegas
02-04-2007, 09:59 AM
I shave my legs and my armpits. Although it would be nice to do laser (without the high cost, though).....

Sasha Anne Meadows
02-04-2007, 10:16 AM
I have shaved evrything but my head for many years. I hate having body hair. I think the majority of t girls do this too.

kaitlin
02-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Hey Girls, I'm a little different, I shave my face, underarms, arms, back and everything from the waist down. My girl likes to play with my chest and belly fur, so it stays. I'm so broad shouldered and all that I can't wear pretty little tops anyway. But there is alot to be said about how good your legs feel just after a good shave and lotion. Kaitlin

CDBarbie
02-04-2007, 11:37 AM
OK, enough with the shaved chests! "he, he", I am soo jealous. Am clean all but my chest. Wife keeps my back for me, that makes things much easier, but she does not want me to shave my chest! Oh well, at least I have my stockings. Luv, Barbie

Karen Francis
02-04-2007, 11:56 AM
First it was the legs25 years ago, winter only. Then chest and private area. Now I shave everything but the eyebrows and going to electrolysis for the face. My technician had a client about 5 years ago who spent $60,000 for electrolysis on his entire body. That is exteme.

Absolutely nothing beats the feeling of feminine fabrics/hosiery on smooth skin and the application of various skin lotions and their heavenly scent is much more pleasant.

I may go out this summer in drab totally shaved- shorts, short sleeve shirt etc, haven't decided yet.

finacarina
02-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Count me in, Ive been smooth all over practically my whole life!

susie evans
02-04-2007, 12:07 PM
the only hair i have other that my wig is the few on my head :D

susie

EmilyM
02-04-2007, 12:10 PM
I get a total body wax, I shave my face, but everything below the neck is totally waxed. She does my back, chest, underarms, arms, stomach, legs, rear, and even a brazilian. My waxing tech knows about Emily and she often does a full brazilian, sometimes she will leave a landing little strip, about the width of a tongue depressor, but most of the time everything goes. There is no comparison to the smoothness after getting waxed. I get waxed every four weeks. I want to get laser, but I am a natural red head, so the hair may not do well with laser. She is in the same building where I get my pedi and mani done. I have had a pedi with fresh polish and walked to her room to get waxed, neither she or my nail tech bat an eyelash.

LindaTS
02-04-2007, 12:10 PM
I'm one of the totally hairless women and have been for many years. I wouldn't have it any other way.

fem_man
02-04-2007, 12:11 PM
I too shave all over with the exception of my head (I have longish hair and style it) and a slight vertical strip in my pubic area.

Peg
02-04-2007, 12:36 PM
Hi all i shave my body also everything but the forarms and head.feel so much nicer and the wife likes the feel too.:dance:

ElleCD
02-04-2007, 12:51 PM
I also dislike body hair on me or anyone else. I shave everything except a small area of pubic hair. I would probably keep up the shaving even if I stopped CDing. But then again thats not likely to happen.

jenny c
02-04-2007, 02:07 PM
I am nearly always smooth myself, i do use a razor most of the time but also use a babyliss simply smooth on my legs as well. it can be bit of a chore at times but worth it!!!!

Ugly Michele
02-04-2007, 03:55 PM
I don't shave I nair, and yes it makes the clothes slinkier on me the way they slide.

Sierra Evon
02-04-2007, 04:18 PM
I did the tottal body shave once for a while last year , thats alotta work , for me it was , I guess I'm quit the hairy girl , just keep'in my legs shaved and arms , now , face , thats enoughf for me , do legs and arms 3 times a week , face daily , cant stand that 5 o'clock shadow thing :hmph:

MJ
02-04-2007, 04:26 PM
don't look at shaving my entire body as extreme, i hate hair thats all ..execpt on my head , it's a chick thing i guess :happy:

lisajane
02-04-2007, 06:11 PM
I epilate my legs shave half the chest and all my arms. I will be waxing my back soon. Did I mention i recently painted my toe nails:devil: Lisa

mysteryhorn57
02-04-2007, 06:25 PM
...is how long I have been shaving below the eyebrows.
Even the twig and berries. My GF gave me an "intuition" razor for Xmas. It works pretty good, but will tend to pare off large chunks of skin if you are not careful.
I have noticed some sort of razor burn or something on the armpits, and wondered if any one has a post-shave suggestion to soothe that area?
Other than that and the occasional nick on the "beanbag", I LOVE IT.

Alpaula
02-04-2007, 06:33 PM
I'm fully shaven from the neck down wouldn't have it any other way

nancy58
02-04-2007, 06:41 PM
I came across something funny yesterday. I went to Amazon.com, and there in one of the ads was a link to a Remington razor for use on the entire body and something about how maybe men ought to be concerned about their body hair. It makes me wonder if removing excess body hair isn't a little mainstream.

I know some of you computer-savvy people will say that Amazon linked me to that product because of their elaborate tracking mechanisms, but I had made sure I deleted all my Amazon cookies before I went there.

Nancy

KirstyDal
02-04-2007, 06:43 PM
I have been lucky. When I lost my hair through chemo I just never allowed it to grow back. Head and eybrows excepted. It means I can remain totally hair free neck down without any comment.