PDA

View Full Version : Which cartoon/film/book character do you resemble or remind yourself of?

Kieron Andrew
02-04-2007, 09:27 AM
Ok pretty self explanatory........i was on another thread and thought that Taylor reminds me of a Fawn so i posted a pic of the Fawn, from the lion witch and wardrobe.......

Me? im not sure what character im most like or resemble, so perhaps we can do this thread on people in the forum that remind us of characters just like i did with Taylor

Abraxas
02-04-2007, 09:35 AM
Hmmm. Toughie. I'm not entirely sure, but a lot of people say I've got similarities to Dr. House (slap me). Not physical so much (although we've sort of got the same build in a very generalised way)... More like my mannerisms and expressions, way of speaking, the whole finding comfort in repetetive actions/ kid games (like the yo-yo and stuff, being generally fidgety)... Plus the whole cane and vicodin thing is hard to miss lol-- first time I watched the show, I went, 'hey! I'm on TV!' :heehee: Of course, I'm much nicer than him most of the time.

Other than that, not sure. Maybe Max Demian from the book 'Demian.' I really related to him and the whole Abraxas (obviously)/ mark of Cane thing... Dunno how many of you've read that book...

Joy Carter
02-04-2007, 09:35 AM
I used to BE Daffy Duck because I shared the same bad temper when I was young. He's still my icon of cartoon characters. Now I'm just me that classy dressed woman from Ohio.

Abraxas
02-04-2007, 09:38 AM
lol when I was young I was like Bart Simpson... I even had a slingshot. Which reminds me... I ought to get another. I love shooting down cans! :D

Oh... I could also be Eeyore nowadays.

Felix
02-04-2007, 11:12 AM
I've been likened to Frodo from Lord of the Rings because of my hight and build and the far away look I sometimes have in my eyes. Quite a compliment as he is wise so happy about that one xx Felix :hugs:

pocoyo
02-04-2007, 11:16 AM
lol spooky!

I was going to say Bart Simpson and Frodo :happy: (one of my nicknames).
Dad always says I'm like Bart too haha. I used to be well obsessed with Bart when I was little!
Lol I had a slingshot too... wonder where it's got to...

John Connor (Ed Furlong) from T2 (Terminator 2) as well. (But you knew that right? lol)
Which is weird 'cos my mum looks well like Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton).

Oh and, Fry, from Futurama, in some ways....

CaptLex
02-04-2007, 12:00 PM
I used to BE Daffy Duck because I shared the same bad temper when I was young. He's still my icon of cartoon characters.
Ha, ha! That's great, Joy, 'cause the character that reminds me most of me is Bugs Bunny (I know you guys were expecting me to say Capt. Jack, right?). I'm like Bugsy in that I'm jovial and friendly until somebody rubs me the wrong way or pushes me too far - then it's like he says, "Of course you realize this means war!" I admire how clever he is at getting even with his enemies - especially when they're bigger than him. And, of course, he's a stylish crossdresser.

BTW, Joy . . . it's duck season! :heehee:

pocoyo
02-04-2007, 12:24 PM
(I know you guys were expecting me to say Capt. Jack, right?).

That's one of my nicknames too! *ducks*
Don't hit me lol!
(I feel like I'm stealing everyone's characters... what with Frodo and Cap'n Jack....I did have them for a long time b4 I knew u guys tho'! Pwomise...!
I ain't no stealer :p I guess we are just all cool and alike :D)

Btw... I used to have a giant Bugs Bunny when I was little... does this mean I'm allowed to cuddle up to you? :angel:

CaptLex
02-04-2007, 12:36 PM
I did have them for a long time b4 I knew u guys tho'! Pwomise...! I ain't no stealer :p I guess we are just all cool and alike :D)
I believe you, 'cause you're right - we're all cool! :D

Btw... I used to have a giant Bugs Bunny when I was little... does this mean I'm allowed to cuddle up to you? :angel:
:lol2: Ah, you little flirt! Sounds like you're going to take over Kieron's title as King of the Flirts soon (if you haven't already). :tongueout

pocoyo
02-04-2007, 12:44 PM
I believe you, 'cause you're right - we're all cool! :D
Haha! Well I wouldn't make it up! Yes....yes we are cool....:cool:
(Well I am... dunno 'bout you guys :lol: :tongueout ...!)

:lol2: Ah, you little flirt! Sounds like you're going to take over Kieron's title as King of the Flirts soon (if you haven't already). :tongueout

Muahaha could anyone take Kieron's crown?
Mind you... some of my most hilarious flirting is with Kieron.... (well, AT Kieron!:heehee: )
I do like to scare him so. :D

CaptLex
02-04-2007, 01:05 PM
Okay, I just thought of another one - am I allowed to have more than one? I'm sitting here watching Star Wars and I remembered that when I first saw that movie (at the age of 16), I so wanted to be Han Solo. I know that Luke is the hero of the story (well, after seeing all 6 movies, I'm actually convinced that R2 is the hero of the story), but Han is so smooth and handsome (not to mention pirate-like), that I was in awe of him - especially when he did the right thing and came back to the fight at the end (like Bogie in Casablanca). What a man! Or maybe this should be a different thread - what Star Wars character do you identify as? Yup, I think I still want to be Han Solo.

pocoyo
02-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Omg I used to have such a crush on Han Solo (and Harrison Ford in general)..... he is such a cool dude "Don't get cocky kid...." ahhhhhh
.... I want to cuddle up to you even more now! :D

I know there are more I have...not just those I put in my 1st post!
I just don't have much of a brain at the moment to think of them!

HAha I DID want to be (tell people that I was) Dogtanian though :lol2:
And possibly Liono from Thundercats... maybe He-man/Adam ahaha!!

CaptLex
02-04-2007, 01:14 PM
Omg I used to have such a crush on Han Solo (and Harrison Ford in general)..... he is such a cool dude "Don't get cocky kid...." ahhhhhh
.... I want to cuddle up to you even more now! :D
Oh, okay, you got me . . . how can I resist that? :p Resistance is futile (sorry wrong sci-fi story). I'll scoot over and you can crawl in with me, but don't hog the covers. *scooting over for Poc*

pocoyo
02-04-2007, 01:18 PM
Oh, okay, you got me . . . how can I resist that? :p Resistance is futile (sorry wrong sci-fi story). I'll scoot over and you can crawl in with me, but don't hog the covers. *scooting over for Poc*

WAAHEEEY!! *climbs in (gently as not to disturb your war wounds!) and grins hugely :D*..... he he hee... I'm in bed with the Captain .... *stupid grin continues*....... :o

In addition to my Dogtanian thing (bahaha) also just remembered that I used to have a crush on Peter from "The Real Ghostbusters" cartoon HAHAHA ... I get confused between people I had a crush on and people I wanted to be like... I think I might have wanted to be like him as well as fancy him. I had a Ghostbusters belt which I ADORED!... I also used it as part of my Dogtanian outfit... until Mum stole it and used it to hold the vacuum cleaner together.... huh!

pocoyo
02-04-2007, 01:27 PM
Ok pretty self explanatory........i was on another thread and thought that Taylor reminds me of a Fawn so i posted a pic of the Fawn, from the lion witch and wardrobe.......

Me? im not sure what character im most like or resemble, so perhaps we can do this thread on people in the forum that remind us of characters just like i did with Taylor

OOOoops I have just realised we are meant to be saying who other people remind us of! Not ourselves.... D'OH!
Bad me not reading the post properly and just jumping on the bandwagon lol!

Well I'd have to say that Kimberley has to be The Little Mermaid... (awwwww).
And Kieron... Dennis the Menace (HAHAAA don't slap me, I'm kidding).
Felix is Peter Parker/Spidey :p
CaptLex... well obviously he is our Captain so he has to be Captain Jack Sparrow (sorry about that, I know you want to be Bugs :p)
Kerrianna..... Blossom lmao! (do you remember that show? I do... just... ......I remember that she was pretty and smiley and sweet) But yeah, ok maybe someone a bit cooler than Blossom....
Errrmm... Evert.... erm erm erm....
well I will have to think about everyone else and get back to you.
I KNOW I will find proper ones for more, later on ... but as earlier stated... bit dumb today!!!

CaptLex
02-04-2007, 01:50 PM
OOOoops I have just realised we are meant to be saying who other people remind us of! Not ourselves.... D'OH!
Hey, I missed that too, actually (need more coffee). That's a lot harder, I think. Maybe if I made everyone into a Looney Tunes character (just for fun guys, don't be insulted). Let's see . . .

Kieron is the Road Runner 'cause he sticks his tongue out at you and takes off quickly.

Abraxas is Porky Pig - I know Porky stutters, but he also has a very droll sense of humor.

Evert is Tweety 'cause he's sweet and blond (okay, a very tall Tweety).

Felix has to be Sylvester the cat (except he's more like Tony the Tiger when he's angry).

Poc is Pepe Le Pew 'cause he's so amorous and flirty.

Das is Speedy Gonzalez 'cause he's so fast. He hits the forum quickly and takes off again.

Bi reminds me of Daffy 'cause he has a wicked sense of humor.

Lex is too cool for words, so he has to be Michigan J. Frog.

Hmmm . . . I guess nobody reminds me of Elmer Fudd or Wile E. Coyote . . .

P.S. Poc, Peter Venkman is the coolest of the Ghostbusters - love him!

bi_weird
02-04-2007, 02:29 PM
I just have to break the trend and compare myself to a woman. Have any of y'all read the Mary Russel books by Laurie R. King? "Beekeepers Apprentice" and all that. Well back when I read the first one I fit Russel to a T.
When you first meet her, she's fifteen and reading. She's antisocial, too tall, and really intelligent. None of her clothes fit. She loves chemistry and theology. She's really boyish. The only real difference between her and I at that age was that her hair is blonde and mine is brown. Oh and I'm an inch taller. But yes, it's amazing how closely I was like her at fifteen.
As for the rest of y'all. Capt reminds me of Gandalf perpetually, and Poc of Merry and Pippen together. Hehe and Keiron of Gimli. Okay enough LotR. AHHH guys why am I spending so much time thinking of this? I have a lab report to write and I'd like to sleep tonight! Sorry gotta run.

pocoyo
02-04-2007, 02:30 PM
Poc is Pepe Le Pew 'cause he's so amorous and flirty.

....and he smells.....

Hehe!

Oh i have realised where the confusion is... Kieron's title says which character do you remind yourself of?
And then what he asks in the post is slightly different.

Cuh! KIERON! (hahaha well I had to blame someone).

Kieron Andrew
02-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Bad me not reading the post properly and just jumping on the bandwagon lol!

it doesnt matter either way you take the question lol im intrigued by all the answers

Kieron Andrew
02-04-2007, 02:36 PM
And Kieron... Dennis the Menace (HAHAAA don't slap me, I'm kidding).
i'll get my own back dont you worry

CaptLex
02-04-2007, 02:37 PM
Capt reminds me of Gandalf perpetually, and Poc of Merry and Pippen together. Hehe and Keiron of Gimli. Okay enough LotR. AHHH guys why am I spending so much time thinking of this? I have a lab report to write and I'd like to sleep tonight! Sorry gotta run.
Thanks for stopping by for a bit - we know you'd rather play with us than write a report, right? :tongueout Gandalf, huh? I like that. He's wise and ready for action - and about as hairy as me too. :heehee:

Kate Simmons
02-04-2007, 02:40 PM
HMM--I closely identify with Mary Jane from Spiderman. My favorite line from her was in the comic back in the 60's when Peter met her and she said:"Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot". On the other hand, I'm more like the Black Widow from Marvel Comics, an action adventure type gal.

ChristineRenee
02-04-2007, 03:00 PM
The earlier version of Woody Woodpecker from back in the '40's. Just wish that I could do that very distinctive laugh! :heehee:

"Everybody thinks I'm crazy...." :tongueout

durden
02-04-2007, 03:48 PM
I dunno. Most of the time I feel like Tyler Durden [both personalities] from the movie Fight Club. =\ Hence the username.

Sierra Evon
02-04-2007, 03:50 PM
I do like alot of Japanese "Anime" cartoons on AZN , soo I guess I;ll say ,
"Narue" from world of Narue , or else" B-ko", from project " A-KO " , teenage japanese schoolgirls , :thumbsup:

ZenFrost
02-04-2007, 04:31 PM
JTHM. I used to have a haircut (for a year) with my head shaved except for two horns which I spicked so I looked like Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. So people kept callimg me Johnny. So yeah, I guess I'm kinda like him (except for maybe the homicidal part).

MJ
02-04-2007, 04:41 PM
for me it was MJ from spider-man, my favorite cartoon. hence my name :D
so face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot :love:
hugs n kisses

Abraxas
02-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Abraxas is Porky Pig - I know Porky stutters, but he also has a very droll sense of humor.

lol
I stutter frequently. I don't have a 'stutter' per se, but I find speaking difficult. I think I just talk too fast and then get ahead of myself... or behind myself... and then realise I've no idea what I'm talking about. I do much the same thing when I type, only I can go back and read over what I've written.
:heehee:
I like the Porky analogy, although my mum might tell you I'm Marvin the Martian. :D

CaptLex
02-04-2007, 10:33 PM
I like the Porky analogy, although my mum might tell you I'm Marvin the Martian. :D
Ha, ha! I forgot about Marvin . . . and he wears a little skirt-like thing too.

ToyGirl
02-05-2007, 01:07 AM
put me down for boba fett , i like standing still and saying nothing :)

kerrianna
02-05-2007, 01:29 AM
:heehee: great thread Kieron. Needed a laugh today.

Pocs as Pepe La Pew :lol: :lol2: :roflmao:

My energy is way down tonight so I'm not really thinking, but I always identified with "Number Six" on 'The Prisoner'.

Can't think of a female character offhand...I'm sure one will come to me sometime. For some reason "Lucy' from 'Peanuts' strikes a chord with me, even though I'm not as mean as her. I've always been a champion 'fussbudget' though.

Okay, I just did the what super-heroine are you? on the Blogthing site (while finding out I was a mud pie). Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Yeah, that's cool.

pocoyo
02-05-2007, 04:04 AM
Pocs as Pepe La Pew :lol: :lol2: :roflmao:

You cheeky minx! Think that's funny do ya, eh? eh? Hehehe.

Cool, Buffy rocks! Suits you.

My dad calls me [insert name here] The Boyfriend Slayer :worried:.

bi_weird
02-05-2007, 04:26 AM
You know, I used to get really confused at all the updates that come on here in the middle of the night, but that's 'cause half y'all are across the water from me. It's 4.30 in the morning, and I'm finally done with enough work to go to bed :-)
I like Pepe le Pew for Pocs, that's just fun. I was thinking Joker for Abraxes (in a nice way), but that might just be the hours of homework talking.

pocoyo
02-05-2007, 04:43 AM
Aww poor Bi!!

It's 09.42 here (which is if I'm honest, early for me to be up... but I've been up early for work last 2 days so my body was like "Oi you lazy lump... gettup").

I like being merry and pippin btw!!! :D

pocoyo
02-05-2007, 04:45 AM
Btw bi... I hope this doesn't p*ss you off but... there's somethign about you when you're in sexy female mode that's a bit Jessica Rabbit.... aargh dont' hit me!

Evert
02-05-2007, 05:46 AM
I think Obelix resembles me very well.. :heehee:

http://www.salsanama.ch/Obelix%2001.jpg

pocoyo
02-05-2007, 05:50 AM
HOLY CR*P... i AM psychic.
As I clicked on the title thread to read what you'd said... I had an overwhelming sense of "Obelix"...:eek: Before the page even opened. Seriously.

That's so weird!!!!!!!!!!!

(Not that I think you are like Obelix, aside from being so tall and strong - I'm not calling you a steak-muncher LOL - ... but check him out romancing that girl lol! I just had a weird sense in my mind that went "Assterriii..... OBELIX!" then the page opened and I was stunned!)

I think Evert in his fair/fete outfit is like Casanova!
He does love the ladies :D

Evert
02-05-2007, 06:07 AM
Not that I think you are like Obelix, aside from being so tall and strong (I'm not calling you a steak-muncher LOL)... but check him out romancing that girl lol! I just had a weird sense in my mind that went "Assterriii..... OBELIX!" then the page opened and I was stunned!)

Well... I love to eat meat.. :devil:

I think Evert in his fair/fete outfit is like Casanova!
He does love the ladies :D

Hell yeah!

bi_weird
02-05-2007, 10:45 AM
Hehe Jessica Rabbit...If only I could ever be that sexy. Don't worry about comparing me to a girl (especiallly good comparison hehe) - I'm always on both sides of the line anyway.
You know what's really odd, Poc? Most of the other guys who aren't in America I totally register that, but for some reson you I think of as American. Which is a shame, because that means your voice in my head has no sexy accent.

pocoyo
02-05-2007, 11:12 AM
Hehe ok Jess ;)
Lol that IS odd... I am quite Americanised in a lot of ways. But I try and be my true English self on here lol!!
Some of my friends didn't used to believe I was English and insisted I was American. I used to act up to it too hehe :p
Something else weird.... I used to imagine you with an English accent....!!
I was shocked when I realised you weren't English. You had that sort of air.

Taylor105
02-05-2007, 01:51 PM
Hey Bi,

I'm with you here in the good ol' U.S. too. :)

MJ
02-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Hehe ok Jess ;)
Lol that IS odd... I am quite Americanised in a lot of ways. But I try and be my true English self on here lol!!

Some of my friends didn't used to believe I was English and insisted I was American. I used to act up to it too hehe :p
Something else weird.... I used to imagine you with an English accent....!!
I was shocked when I realised you weren't English. You had that sort of air.

hey poc
i would bet big bucks you were American, it's cool

Lisa Golightly
02-05-2007, 02:25 PM
Not really a cartoon, but my childhood nickname was Drooper after Drooper in the Banana Splits.... I don't know why, but that's what everyone called me.

Dasein9
02-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Hey! I always wanted to be Han Solo! But people thought I was more like C3P0, cos I'm fussy. And I do want to be a cross between Spike and Giles in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And I've always felt a bit like Arthur Dent.

Let's see...
Poc is like the Cowardly Lion, because he always thinks he's so scared, but then musters up the courage to do stuff.

Cap'n Lex is like a great many Warner Bros. characters, and has some surprising ways of looking at things.

Abraxas is like Doyle from the series of Angel. He's like half everything!

Kieron is like the Host, aka Lorne, in Angel. He's got the sarcasm and the wit, but is very welcoming and genuinely likes people. Lorne's horns are cute too. {There are way too many puns to be made on this one, so I'll leave it to y'all to find them. }

pocoyo
02-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Let's see...
Poc is like the Cowardly Lion, because he always thinks he's so scared, but then musters up the courage to do stuff.
Haha!!! Awwww.

Btw.... I nearly put Arthur Dent for me too! (But then I decided he was perhaps not quite right).
Arthur Dent is cool. ;):thumbsup:

I found a new character for Evert when i was at work earlier... I will find a picture then get back to you (this thread I mean lol) *chuckles to self*

Evert
02-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Okay..... Now i want to know! :eek:

pocoyo
02-05-2007, 06:36 PM
OK so ... don't hit me..
I haven't actually seen this movie, so he's probably nothing like you! But
....on the cover of Hoodwinked, I spotted this rather tall, muscely European-looking chap :p :

Evert
02-05-2007, 06:40 PM
Ghehee! :heehee:

Well he is European.. :devil:
But I'd rather be Gimli than that guy! :tongueout

pocoyo
02-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Oh come on... he does have an Evertish strapping and cheeky air about him!

Gimli hehehe, well I don't blame you Gimli rocks!
However, isn't he a little short?!

Evert
02-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Oh come on... he does have an Evertish strapping and cheeky air about him!

true, true.. :tongueout

Gimli hehehe, well I don't blame you Gimli rocks!
However, isn't he a little short?!

And hairy! But yes, he is cool! :D

Abraxas
02-06-2007, 08:06 AM
Ah! I've only just figured out who Pocs reminds me of! Atreyu!
I'm watching the Neverending Story right now :heehee:

janedoe311
02-06-2007, 12:26 PM
She is a bit "gender challenged"

Dressed as a boy most of the time.

And coincidently I am an Aquarian as is Sailor Uranus. The planet Uranus rules the sign Aquarian.

kerrianna
02-06-2007, 05:20 PM
Ah! I've only just figured out who Pocs reminds me of! Atreyu!
I'm watching the Neverending Story right now :heehee:

Yeah, that's a good one. He'd make a good Atreyu. :thumbsup:

pocoyo
02-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Woahh! Atreyu!!
That's soo cool! :D

I love Neverending Story very much.

boi_0h
02-06-2007, 09:56 PM
I hope someday I look like Sean Patrick Flanery in any of his movies, but especially Boondock Saints, it's the "Boston" look that completes me. I love my town so much.

Ryan
02-10-2007, 12:58 PM
Now I have no idea. I used to be like Taz, I love Taz and even have a tattoo of him. When I was younger I was hyper all the time and used to tear around like a lunatic. My Nan calls me Doodlebug, after the bomb thing, she said I used to trash her house and leave it like a bomb had been dropped there, kinda like Taz too!

pocoyo
03-19-2007, 05:02 PM
Last night when we were driving home after the mother's day lunch thingy, my mum said to me that if I was a cartoon character there's 2 that immediately sprang to her mind for me:

She said I go from one extreme to the other...
On the one hand I'm like Roadrunner, and on the other I'm like Snoopy!

Curious *rubs chin*

Make of THAT what you will LOL

CaptLex
03-19-2007, 05:05 PM
She said I go from one extreme to the other...
On the one hand I'm like Roadrunner, and on the other I'm like Snoopy!
Yeah, I could see that . . . both of them - especially the Road Runner because of your energetic vibe.

My son recently compared me to Foghorn Leghorn . . .

"Son . . . I say, son . . . listen to me when I'm talking to you . . . and stand up straight, boy." :lol2:

pocoyo
03-19-2007, 05:08 PM
My son recently compared me to Foghorn Leghorn . . .
"Son . . . I say, son . . . listen to me when I'm talking to you . . . and stand up straight, boy." :lol2:

Hahaha!!!

Siobhan Marie
03-19-2007, 05:18 PM
I've always felt kinship with Cartman from South Park. I've always been big and I've always had the p*** taken out of me too.

:hugs: Anna Marie x

pocoyo
03-19-2007, 05:19 PM
Hey... Cartman ROCKS!!!!!!!

happyfish
03-20-2007, 11:26 AM
I don't really know who to label myself as. Maybe Gromit from Wallace and Gromit. I can totally see Poc as Snoopy. :P

John
03-20-2007, 02:12 PM
A good part of my brain asociates with Richy (Rick Male) from Bottom. i.e. filthy, one tracked, sex obsessed :devil: .

(You guys seen that in america? I showed it to an american exchainge sutdent once and she looked like i'd thrown her in the deep end - she was verry confused).

pocoyo
03-20-2007, 02:44 PM
Hehe Bottom is one of the best programmes and stage shows ever.
I, myself, was educated at the Rik Mayall school of innuendo :heehee:

pocoyo
03-21-2007, 08:19 AM
I don't really know who to label myself as. Maybe Gromit from Wallace and Gromit. I can totally see Poc as Snoopy. :P

Haha!! Cracking cheese Gromit!
*watches happyfish's huge Aardman Animation grin* hehe :D

Awww!

Kieron Andrew
03-21-2007, 08:24 AM
http://www.naucon.net/misc/tests/cartoon_char.htm

You are Bugs Bunny.
You are fun, friendly, and popular. You are a real crowd pleaser.
You have probably been out on the town your share of times, yet you
come home with the values that your mother taught you. Marriage and
children are important to you, but only after you have fun. Don't
let the people you please influence you to stray.

http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=1433
What Cartoon/Comic Character best describes you?

Garfield You enjoy complaining. You're also a little vain and may be a tad lazy or overweight - but you're comfortable with that. You're also quite smart. At least, you like to think so, but people tend to simply agree with you to avoid confrontation. All in all, life is good for you and things are on the up and up. Keep smiling!

pocoyo
03-21-2007, 08:34 AM
Hahaa!!! *runs off to do it*

Kieron Andrew
03-21-2007, 08:38 AM
Hahaa!!! *runs off to do it*
theres two there lol

Evert
03-21-2007, 08:38 AM
What Cartoon/Comic Character best describes you? (http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=1433)

My Results:

http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz1433outcome5.jpg (http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=1433)

Charlie Brown

Life just isn't fair is it? Poor you. Life keeps getting the best of you time and time again. At heart you are as kind and as nice as one could ever ask for in a friend, but you have become somewhat of a doormat. Your friends seem to keep abandoning you (that is, if you even have any left) and no one else seems to be any good. You need to lay down a little more authority and stop letting people walk all over you. And if that fails, at least you have your books.

-----------

But.. but... :cry:

pocoyo
03-21-2007, 08:39 AM
theres two there lol

I know! Sorry I should have said "them" don't worry I did spot that :D!

Haha I got Bugs Bunny too.
And then Charlie Brown hehehe.

CaptLex
03-21-2007, 09:11 AM
In the first one I'm Bugs Bunny also - but I knew that. Bugsy is my hero.

In the second one I'm Cartman?! No way, José . . .

What Cartoon/Comic Character best describes you? (http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=1433)

My Results:

http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz1433outcome7.jpg (http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=1433)

Cartman

You're a pompous brat and you love it. A trouble maker at heart. As long as you get a laugh out of someone then they've served their purpose. But deep down, you are very lonely and troubled. You know that you are an easy target for bullies, so you jump to the offensive before anyone else can. But, you have all that you need and you are happy. And aint that all that matters!?

pocoyo
03-21-2007, 09:24 AM
OOoh I forgot to say, I wasn't sure about a couple of the options on the 2nd one and when I did it again I got Cartman!!!

LMAO! It's ok... Cartman is COOL.

All hail King Cartman!

Marcie Sexton
03-21-2007, 09:27 AM
I'm a hybrid of several...Wile E. Coyote, Road Runner, Bug Bunny & Daffy Duck...

Siobhan Marie
03-21-2007, 11:06 AM
Cool link Keiron. Have just done it and got this,

You are Tweety.

You are cute, and everyone loves you. You are a best friend that
no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and
seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are
witty, and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of back stabbers,
and you are worry-free

Have just done the second one as well and got this, which I think is very true to me

Charlie Brown

Life just isn't fair is it? Poor you. Life keeps getting the best of you time and time again. At heart you are as kind and as nice as one could ever ask for in a friend, but you have become somewhat of a doormat. Your friends seem to keep abandoning you (that is, if you even have any left) and no one else seems to be any good. You need to lay down a little more authority and stop letting people walk all over you. And if that fails, at least you have your books.

:hugs: Anna Marie x

pocoyo
03-21-2007, 12:09 PM
Awwwwww she's Tweety! That's so cute!
:happy:

kerrianna
03-21-2007, 01:43 PM
You are Peppe le Pew (without the smell).YOU'D BETTER BELIEVE IT!:rolleyes:

You are a lover. Romance, flowers, and wine are all you need to
enjoy yourself. You are serious about all commitments. A family
person. You call your Mom every Sunday, and never forget a Birthday.
Don't let your passion for romance get confused with the real thing.

...and here we thought Pocs was Pepe....

CaptLex
03-21-2007, 01:46 PM
You are Peppe le Pew (without the smell).YOU'D BETTER BELIEVE IT!:rolleyes:
Enchante, mademoiselle . . . voulez vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?

Dasein9
03-21-2007, 01:56 PM
Blech. That thing called me Garfield.

pocoyo
03-21-2007, 01:57 PM

HAhahahahahahahaha

CaptLex
03-21-2007, 01:59 PM

So you don't like lasagna? :tongueout

Dasein9
03-21-2007, 02:03 PM
Yeh, I like lasagna. But I'm NOT neutered!!!

pocoyo
03-21-2007, 02:12 PM
Garfield rules :D
He is one of my role models!
He has pretty much my outlook on life a lot of the time hahaha

Kieron Andrew
03-21-2007, 02:20 PM
But I'm NOT neutered!!!
neither is he i very much doubt lol

Dasein9
03-21-2007, 02:22 PM
Then Jon's an irresponsible pet owner. (I'm a big believer in spaying and neutering pets.)

Kieron Andrew
03-21-2007, 02:23 PM
Then Jon's an irresponsible pet owner. (I'm a big believer in spaying and neutering pets.)
lol im not helping matters am i :D

Dasein9
03-21-2007, 02:46 PM
tee hee!

*Das prances (yes, prances, in combat boots) up to Kieron and gives him a peck on the cheek, then dances away before he can punch him.*

Kieron Andrew
03-21-2007, 03:05 PM
tee hee!

*Das prances (yes, prances, in combat boots) up to Kieron and gives him a peck on the cheek, then dances away before he can punch him.*
:eek: :o :rolleyes:

pocoyo
03-21-2007, 03:49 PM
tee hee!

hahaha :lol: :lol2:

CaptLex
03-21-2007, 03:53 PM
tee hee!

Dude, that is so gay . . . I love it! :thumbup:

kerrianna
03-21-2007, 08:10 PM
Enchante, mademoiselle . . . voulez vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?

:eek: I had to use an online translator, my french is so rusty these days. Apparently you said:

please lie down with me, this evening?

:heehee: uh...okay! :happy::daydreaming: :battingeyelashes:

CaptLex
03-21-2007, 11:31 PM
:eek: I had to use an online translator, my french is so rusty these days. Apparently you said:

please lie down with me, this evening?

:heehee: uh...okay! :happy::daydreaming: :battingeyelashes:
So, I guess you never heard that song, huh? I figured it was something Pepe LePew would easily understand. ;) Glad you translated it, but I can't believe you made the translation public. :eek:

kerrianna
03-22-2007, 12:08 AM
So, I guess you never heard that song, huh? I figured it was something Pepe LePew would easily understand. ;) Glad you translated it, but I can't believe you made the translation public. :eek:

:blushing: oops...teeheehee. :heehee:

Well now everyone knows. :tongueout They're just jealous!

*skips off to the Captain's quarters singing to herself*

Abraxas
03-22-2007, 03:11 AM
I got Charlie Brown. :D Yay!

kerrianna
03-22-2007, 03:16 AM
I got Charlie Brown. :D Yay!

hehehe good! I've always identified with Lucy. C'mon Charlie Abraxas, I won't pull the ball away, I promise....:devil: :D