PDA

View Full Version : Had da blues...So I dressed up!

Deidra Cowen
02-04-2007, 10:42 AM
Really had a crazy week. My company has gone thru a period of downsizing, cutting out managers, sale people and office staff. So luckily I'm still around at work but lord I have so much to freaking do everyday.

Anyway, getting home way late from work resulted in my not dressing all week long. Finally Thur nite rolled around and I debated dressing. Was not that motivated but I needed to try on a new top and wanted to play with my makeup to match up to it.

Got dressed and lord I immediately just got in the greatest mood. When I woke up friday morning I still was feeling good even though I faced another day of pain in da butt work!

Seems like I get bummed out if I can't dress...but if I go 4 or 5 days without dressing the high I get from going enfemme is quite good. :p

Sherlyn
02-04-2007, 10:53 AM
I hear ya Deidra ....imagine if we didn't have our other side ..be brooding in a chair listening to Buddy Guy all weekend :hugs:

Janet99cd
02-04-2007, 10:57 AM
MMMM a great stress reliever.:happy:

Salina
02-04-2007, 11:00 AM
I've tried many ways to cure the blues and dressing is far and away the best.

rexy
02-04-2007, 11:15 AM
YES DIEDRA YOU ARE SO VERY RIGHT, SUCH A GOOD WAY TO GET SOME STRESS RELIEF. RIGHT ON GIRL !!!:thumbsup:

susie evans
02-04-2007, 12:18 PM
that's why we have the best of both worlds :hugs:

susie

Toyah
02-04-2007, 12:24 PM
Bummer about your work hun glad to hear that looking beautiful lifted you out of the doldrums

Wendy me
02-04-2007, 12:50 PM
lol if i go without dressing i become a total bitch .... it's true snappy and grouchy totally on the edge.... something like withdrawles....

Karren H
02-04-2007, 02:39 PM
Lucky girl!!! Were going through our bi-annual "Reorg-a-side". And who knows how it will end!! But I've survived 10 or 15 of them so not worried.... Much!! Lol. I was planning to go out enfemme Tuesday but its going to be something like 4 degrees... And jeans are NOT an option!!! For me!!

Glad someone gets to dress up at least!! :)

Love Karren

Holly
02-04-2007, 03:29 PM
Diedra, you got that right! I NEED my girl time. I hope things settle down at your company, honey. Don't neglect your GIRL!

Amy07
02-04-2007, 04:14 PM
I know exactly what you mean. Tough day at work, bad traffic, whatever...dressing smooths things out.

Di
02-04-2007, 05:46 PM
Sorry you had the blues hon.....what a stressful week you had.....sending a hug

NatalieGirl
02-04-2007, 06:06 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with all you girls. I suffer from severe depression and nothing lifts my spirits more than getting dressed up and being a lady.

rachel_jean
02-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Lucky girl!!! Were going through our bi-annual "Reorg-a-side". And who knows how it will end!! But I've survived 10 or 15 of them so not worried.... Much!!

Sound like ya better get your 'Re-Org' boots out, I'm sure you have plenty to choose from ;)

Dressing or at least under dressing is a great pick-me-up for myself also.
The Lord, knows with work and several other issues I've been a real 'B!t@H' lately...

Rachel Jean

Raychel
02-04-2007, 06:25 PM
It is kinda funny how a simple change of clothes can totally change how you feel and you whole outlook for the day. I am not quite sure how that works, but it sure does work well. Thank god for it. If it weren't for the dressing I probably would be a drug addict or an alcoholic.

Toyah
02-04-2007, 06:27 PM
lol if i go without dressing i become a total bitch .... it's true snappy and grouchy totally on the edge.... something like withdrawles....

And we are supposed to notice the change ????????:tongueout