PDA

View Full Version : Oh the UPS and Downs ! ....and Ups!

RobertaFermina
02-04-2007, 04:37 PM
I had an experience last night that left me (temporarily) feelimg stupid and like not wanting to get dressed, ever. Thank goodness feelings change!

I live just up the Peninusla from Dierdre and went through a similar dressing cycle, this week, as she did.

I clubbed, got a makeover, and went to the TGSF Cotillion last week and HAD to *not dress* all week so I could make up for my inattention to work and family.

After cleaning house on Saturday (in MaleWear) I decided it was MY TIME and I dressed up and went out. I used a few tricks I learned from my makeover, and was feeling Great when I got in the car to go out.

I had an awesome time dancing and being enfemme at the Club. Met someone interesting, and finished the last dance - "I will Survive"....I was FLYING!!!

Then I went back to my seat to find my purse had been molested, and my cell phone (an expensive one) had been stolen !

BUMMER! I woke up this morning without a desire to dress !

Now that I found out that the phone is covered by insurance....*I feel much metter and am laughing at myself*

I'm getting dressed to go have lunch with a friend then do the rest of my day !

High Again !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Karren H
02-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Well getting robbed is a bummer no mater how your dressed.... Makes you feel violated... Hope the AH gets what he deserves....

Karren

Amy Hepker
02-04-2007, 04:51 PM
I am sorry to hear about your phone being stolen. I myself would never have let it get out of my sight, but that's just the way I am. I have been screwed over by to many in this world and am very untrusting. I myself am very trustworthy, but there are very few people I trust.

susie evans
02-04-2007, 10:11 PM
i was robbed at gun point one time and i'am still very cautious and that was five years ago :mad:

susie