PDA

View Full Version : Going to a wedding-like ceremony en-femme

steffie39
02-04-2007, 11:34 PM
Hi girls,

Later this week I'm going to Boston. On of my CD friends from another forum and her GG wife (also friend to me) are exchanging their vows (the CD will be male for this ceremony but femme for rest of weekend) and they invited me to go to the ceremony en-femme. I'm leaving on Thursday and will be there until Sunday. One other CD from up North is also coming too. It's always nice to meet people whom you talk to on the forum. :happy:

We are all going out to various places around the area. This will be the first time ever I can be Steffie 24/7 for an extended period!:happy: :happy: It will be so nice to be able to leave a place and not worry about having to sneak out and be recognized.:happy: I'm only taking one set of male clothes (which I am wearing the day I drive there). After that it will be only female clothes so there will be no turning back. :)

I guess I will have to touch up my makeup after like 12 hrs (especially if there is a 5:00 shadow). I never had that problem before as I was never Steffie more than half a day when I went out.

We'll go to various fun places there (maybe even a nail salon and of course shopping) and I'll take lots of pictures and post. I've been known to take one or two pics in the past on my outings.:D

Steffie

marie354
02-04-2007, 11:39 PM
Sounds like you will have a lot of fun. I'll be looking forward to the pics.
:hugs:

Sherlyn
02-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Hi Steffie ...have a blast ....about the 12 hr thing ..if you can get away with powder foundation ..its awesome for inbetween touchups...liquid touchups tend to (at least me) get blotchy specially if its over powder ....

suzee007
02-04-2007, 11:48 PM
This should be a fun experience. have a safe , fun and girly outing. Let us, your girlfriends, know all the details upon your return

Suzee

Rachel Morley
02-04-2007, 11:50 PM
I'm only taking one set of male clothes (which I am wearing the day I drive there). After that it will be only female clothes so there will be no turning back. :)

I guess I will have to touch up my makeup after like 12 hrs (especially if there is a 5:00 shadow). I never had that problem before as I was never Steffie more than half a day when I went out.

Hi Steffie,

I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time. The two things you mentioned and I quoted above are exactly what I do and have to focus on whenever I'm en femme for an extended time. I never take any guy clothes unless it's absolutely necessary, if I do it's just unisex jeans and t-shirt and hoodie. The beard shadow things is big pain in the butt because if you have been en femme all days and you then want to go out in the evening (as you do) then you have to take of (almost) all your make up and start over after shaving your chin and neck :(

Anyway, I want to tell you I'm quite jealous really as I'd love to go to a wedding or vows ceremony en femme. It would be even better if it was a wedding and I was a bridesmaid :D

Have fun and post about it I'l love to hear how it was for you. :happy: