PDA

View Full Version : Tired Of CDing ?

crossing-the-rain
02-05-2007, 02:11 AM
I just don't understand why I'm tired of cross dressing after 18/6 last six months,I feel very tired to dress up,make up,high heels etc.
Don't know why?You have this feeling before ?
Rain.

Kate Simmons
02-05-2007, 02:26 AM
Yeah, sometimes it gets old, Rain. Living alone, I can be Salandra pretty much anytime I want, sometimes all the time. Makes you wonder sometimes, no? I think also that we have the option of always going back to guy mode, whereas those who are GG's and those who have transitioned do not. I actually do look forward to becoming Rich for awhile and leaving all of this "nellie fruity" stuff behind. I can't deny it for long though as it is a big part of who I am and part of my core being. Really, I think the only reason I can stomach it at all is because I have the tomboy, no nonsense attitude. I wouldn't be able to handle a total "feminization" package that most think CDing is all about. I've learned quite a bit about myself in the process though and feel it is worth the effort to get in touch with and accept these feelings. Where is it all going to lead? That's one reason I hang in here to read about other people's experiences and adventures, hoping I will understand more about myself. I'm always learning something new.:happy:

Megan_Girl
02-05-2007, 02:29 AM
To everything there is a season.

My life goes in cycles - highs, lows...
I throw myself into work and ignore other things.
I struggle with my golf game and practice like a nut for weeks on end..
I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror and think there's no way I should wear anything and throw myself into exercise.

After a while I just get tired and want to do anything but ....

Take a vacation from it for a while. For me life is about love and service. When I get this way I look for ways to show love for those I love and do things to be of service to them and others. It's like a spiritual renewal. It helps me sort the things important to me from the daily crap.

XXX
Megan

Tasha Meredith
02-05-2007, 02:48 AM
:werd: It happens. I went nearly 6 months without any CD inclinations. Tasha is just one facet of my personality so it's natural to go through highs and lows. My only advice is to use that time to reflect on your male and female outlooks. And share your thoughts with us.

crossing-the-rain
02-05-2007, 06:29 AM
Thank you for sharing your expriences and advicies,sometimes I talkto myself " who cares about my beautiful but unpredictable wife,but I still love her".Sometimes, I talk to myself "who cares about my children,they will fly away for their own life sooner or later,but I still love them." Sometimes,I talk to myself "who cares about my parents,brothers,sisters and other family member,but I still love them".Even the friends who cares about me,the Society,I can't just said I don't care !
I never had this feeling,I'm tired (not sick yet),very tired .Tired to be a CD ,tired to be laughed at,tired to be a father who put my children down because of my Cding,tired to be dressed like a woman.
Sorry but no offence to anyone in this family.Cause I'm still part of here.
Rain.

Donna Marie
02-05-2007, 09:20 AM
There are times when my femme side says, "Hey, I really want to get dressed." But my male side is too pooped to be bothered. Sometimes then I will just put on a pair of shoes and call it a success.

And there are times when Donna Marie has just gone somewhere and "he" is totally in charge. Other times Donna Marie rules and can't get enough of it. I have absolutely no idea why this all happens, and I guess it doesn't matter to me. It does tend to make me more cautious about whether to out myself. My male side is pretty private about stuff and I believe I would regret being known around here as TG.

So, yeah, I get tired of it sometimes. Oh, there's one more thing - wearing the wig gets old after a few hours. My thinning dome and fine hair won't allow me to look femme without the wig, but I sure wish I could do it. That's probably one solid reason for me to keep both genders on hand. After a few hours as Donna Marie it feels really good to ditch the wig and bra. Just as it feels really good to first put 'em on. But then, what do I know, anyway??

VERONICARH
02-05-2007, 09:40 AM
I have been dressing the last month from 7am til 3pm during the week, while my SO is at work. Usually I can't dress that much till winter do to my business. And I have found out after a month of being able to dress the urge has slowed down some, but I kinda push myself to dress and everything feels good again.

Paulacder
02-05-2007, 09:49 AM
[COLOR="Magenta"]
I have done exactally the same thing. There was a time when I went a year without any reall desire to dress, I even sold a lot of my cloths on e-bay with the intention of never dressing again. But then it all came back, my desire to dress now is as strong as ever. I think it's part of us that never leaves.:2c:

suzy
02-05-2007, 09:58 AM
Nope...just the opposite with me... I haven't been able to dress for a couple of years and I WANT TOO!!!:hugs:

Marla S
02-05-2007, 10:46 AM
Tired to be a CD ,tired to be laughed at,tired to be a father who put my children down because of my Cding,tired to be dressed like a woman.

Emotional ups and downs are exhausting on the long run. I think it is no wonder that one becomes tired once in a while. The more the more constraints there are. We can't do much about the society's constraints. During our lifetime we always will be different in a way, that's something we have to learn to live with. That is a constant struggle we have to face. On the other side there are constraints CDs build themselves and that are unnecessary IMO.
Do we have to look like a woman, do we need to wear a wig, do we need breastforms, padding, high heels etc. ? Except for us CDs there is no one on earth who lives like that 24/7 or 18/6. It is not maintainable emotionally and effort wise.
Make yourself more balanced, or enjoy the ups and ignore the downs.

susie evans
02-05-2007, 11:00 AM
i think is has some thing to do with life in general there are soo many opptions avaliable now and the demands of every day life can over whelming to us also is just becomes to cope with every thing at wonce :2c:

susie

Marianna Julianna
02-05-2007, 11:43 AM
Oh yes I had that feeling, well several times but the worst thing is really wanting, aching, needing to dress, and having lots of opportunity but just not being able to. That was me a couple of years or so ago, I could not do anything very much, barely take care of myself much of the time. That was CFS (ME) but somewhat better now, that I would not wish on my worst enemy, well, maybe I might, depends how nasty I'm feeling.

Amy Hepker
02-05-2007, 11:47 AM
Well, being we are really male there will be times when we miss being male. I mean after all that was the way we grew up. There is really a lot to it, I think a lot of times it is harder for us to be Female than it is for a real Female.

Charolette time
02-05-2007, 03:05 PM
I just don't understand why I'm tired of cross dressing after 18/6 last six months,I feel very tired to dress up,make up,high heels etc.
Don't know why? Anyone have this feeling before ?
Rain.

I do not know about you girls but some times Im not fully awake in the morning, but weather im dreaming or not I know what I want to put on, its like magic, I get up and cant wait to get dressed, the urge is just there, other days its oh well >:>:>:hugs: Charolette

JulieCDorlando
02-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Hello,
If I may say a few words, there are times where I also feel like you do Rain. Life is full of ups and downs. Just take where you are at (non CD self) and ride it out as best as you can. The life of a CD is complicated, especially if family members, co workers etc that do not know of our CDing do not know of our "extra cirricular activities". Some times life as a CD can be lonely, as some CD's are afraid of being discovered, by someone, and choose to hide this part of their life. Often life is confusing to us and a lot of other people. All of us that CD learn to go with the flow of our inner selves. Some times we get that urge to dress, and it can be over whelming to some, while the other times we do not have the desire at all, and rarely miss dressing. (I am currently at this level right now.) As much as some might profess to hate CDing for whatever the reasons one has, we ALWAYS come back to it after a break. If you are on a break from CDing take that time look within yourself and try and figure out what is disturbing you about CDing. Try to figure out what motivates you to dress. You'll either come to the conclusion of acceptance of who you are and why you do the things you do, or make any adjustments you feel you need to, to make life more suitable for yourself. Just be honest with yourself first. It is my hope that you'll find what ever it is you are looking for. Life is to short to be unhappy. I wish you all the best.

Sierra Evon
02-05-2007, 05:44 PM
I dont at all ,I crave to be me , soo do i get tierd of it ? , for me not in a million years , I just love it soo, :c9:

marie354
02-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Not to say that it's getting old or anything, but I don't always feel like doing my hair or makeup every day. I do put on a nice outfit everyday and if I have to go out, I just pull on some baggy jeans and flannel shirt over it and go, sometimes.... But, If I know that I have to do the drab thing that morning, I do dress drab until I can re-dress later. I always wear proper undergarments daily though.

But there are a lot of days that I go without makeup or doing my nails or hair. It's getting to the point that I only do that when I feel special or, when the time comes... I go out.
:hugs:

Peggy55
02-05-2007, 06:21 PM
What I have found over the last 6 months or so that I have been crossdressing is that my wardrobe has become more refinded. I am better at coordinating items. I can buy at the thrift store and just look at something and be able to tell if it'll fit or not. All things that come with time/experience. Positive things. Now, what I have noticed on the inverse is that in the beginning even the thought of being able to dress later in the day would sexually arouse me, It was very EXCITING to dress and part of that dressing was to benifit my sexual arousal. Nowadays my dressing is automatic and whereas I [I]want[I]to dress I seldom become aroused by the thought or the act. I just like to dress and I like to see what I can come up with mixing and matching my now vast collection of lingere and evening things. Taking pictures of myself is still very much a part of my dressing tho. The thrill is gone? Maybe. The desire to dress is still there but in as much as I dress for bed every night it's just become "something I do".

Toyah
02-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Coo dont we get serious here, yep losing the urge nothing to do with emotions just getting bored will see how it goes:sad:

Lisa Marie
02-05-2007, 06:43 PM
Me I never get tired of dressing. I just wish I had lots of money to buy lots of ladies things!

tall_brianna
02-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Have you noticed at some point that it takes you longer to get ready than any other GG you know? Because we have more to cover up / remove but still - most GGs don't go full tilt with the makeup, heels and stuff. Why should we? Heck yeah, there are days when just a little lip gloss and light eye makeup (to remove the dark circles), throw on a cute pair of jeans, boots and top and out the door in 30-40 minutes.

Tasha Meredith
02-05-2007, 08:18 PM
Femme Drab is the Answer :)
LOL! I think you've coined a new phase! Femme drab makes perfect sense considering how exhausting it can be going through the whole transformation. Sometimes by the time all the waxing, body shaping, powdering, and dressing is done I'm too tired to stay out. When it starts to become "a job" I lose interest. Maybe a lot of GGs would agree with this.

Glenda58
02-05-2007, 08:18 PM
Yes that's why Glenda hasn't been dressing up for the last month. But she still has all of her things I know that it will pass and I will be back. So don't purge keep everything. Even women don't like getting dress up all the time. So just relax and enjoy your time away from dressing.

crossing-the-rain
02-06-2007, 10:17 AM
[QUOTE=Marla S;737
Make yourself more balanced, or enjoy the ups and ignore the downs.[/QUOTE]

Thank You, I've to learn how to enjoy and ignore .
Rain.

Staci G
02-06-2007, 10:46 AM
Rain
I get the same feelings sometimes too I really dont want to any more but I know I will dress again it is too big a part of me so take it from one who knows dont get rid of your stash i ahev done that too many times to count it get very expensive

gennee
02-06-2007, 03:07 PM
It was two months before I dressed again. Sometimes you don't feel like it or don't have the opportunity. I use the time off to assess where I am and where I'm headed. Life goes in cycles.

Gennee

:happy:

Amanda Shaft
02-06-2007, 04:58 PM
Hi Rain, I guess we all feel that we just can't be asked sometimes, about everything! Remember it's not obligatory, I doubt you'll get chucked out of the club for missing a few days or weeks. Take your foot off the gas and coast for a spell. I'll tell you what: I'll put in a few extra hours to cover for you whilst you regroup and refocus.
Keep the faith, Amanda x

Bev06 GG
02-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Well, being we are really male there will be times when we miss being male. I mean after all that was the way we grew up. There is really a lot to it, I think a lot of times it is harder for us to be Female than it is for a real Female.

Hi Amy,
Hope Im not being blonde here, but I dont get that. Is it not obvious that it is easier for a GG to be female than a Man to be. We were born female so doesn't take that much effort really. Soz if Ive misunderstood something its just that your comment made me smile.
Love ya
BEV

MJ
02-06-2007, 05:25 PM
hey Rain
i know how you feel, call me Hun we can talk, and should you want to purge please please just give it all to me, i will look after it for you , until you get the itch . anyway you have my number should you want to talk i will be there for you Hun..
i too get like you. but living full time is tough i just put on my comfy stuff until i feel better and i am back to my good old self , here :love:
all the best
love n hugs
Marissa

Dena
02-06-2007, 06:37 PM
The picture in my avatar was taken close to 7 years ago, just before
I met my wife. While she is accepting, I find I haven't cared to dress
"all the way" for most of that time. I wear panties 24/7 and sleep in
nightgowns, I also "power lounge" in a nightgown or silk pj's!

I'm tired of fighting my body hair, and I hate stubble (there was a full
moon the night I was born and I have the hair on my back to prove it)!
I get worse five o' clock shadow on my chest than on my face.

crossing-the-rain
02-07-2007, 04:34 PM
Hello,
If you are on a break from CDing take that time look within yourself and try and figure out what is disturbing you about CDing. Try to figure out what motivates you to dress. You'll either come to the conclusion of acceptance of who you are and why you do the things you do, or make any adjustments you feel you need to, to make life more suitable for yourself. Just be honest with yourself first. It is my hope that you'll find what ever it is you are looking for. Life is to short to be unhappy. I wish you all the best.
Hi Julie,thank you for your advise,those are great opinion,I think I need a break to regroup myself,it's the best time to have a Break from CDing.
Rain

crossing-the-rain
02-09-2007, 05:54 AM
Good Morning Boys and Girls,
This is my last posting in this wonderful family,in this short period ,your friendly .helpful.suportive attitude light me up in the dead end,I'll you all expecially MJ,Tarama GG,Marla,Amy Watanabe andtoo many beautiful ladies of course the most repected person I like Salandra,I'll miss you all but I decided to say good-bye to you,good luck ! hope you have an excellent bright future and don;t forget enjoy your life.
Rain.

Sugar01
02-09-2007, 06:10 AM
Sorry to see you go, Rain. I was just getting involved here.

But you must go where your heart takes you, not where others want you to be. Where ever that is, best wishes!

Tina Dixon
02-09-2007, 06:17 AM
Yep, I posted a couple of threads on this, It just happens:(

Sugar01
02-09-2007, 06:26 AM
To comment on the intial posting, even GG's get tired of the whole rigamarole. It's understandable.

Angie G
02-09-2007, 10:05 AM
God I hope that never happens to me:hugs:
Angie

Karren H
02-09-2007, 10:26 AM
Maybe your just tired period? You might need to take some vitamins? And get some exersize? Or find another hobby for a while!! Everything in moderation!!

Karren