PDA

View Full Version : I'm bacccccckkkkkkkkkk!

KewTnCurvy GG
01-31-2005, 05:29 PM
Hi Grrlz,

Okay, I'm back. Reading the forum and posting. Sherlyn beat me to it as you all know. Anyhow, just wanted to say hi, so "HI!" Hope everyone is well and all (except for WendyMe, we know she's not). Anyhow, I'm in The Great White North and dealing with subzero temps almost everyday. Trying to get used to the crazy canucks and their system. The other day, leaving to go grocery shopping, was stopped by the RMPC. They do spot checks to see if anyone is driving drunk. Cute little female GG RMPC popped her head in my window and asked if I'd anything to drink that day. I said, "heck no". She laughed and said, "thanks hun". Never been called "hun" by any cop; thought it was rather sweet of her. What else, let's see. Milk is sold by the liter as is gas. But chicken and other meats sold in lbs. Soda by the liter. The temp is in celsius. The canadian tongue can be hard to understand at times and they have their own peculilar saysings and such, like "he tore a strip off me :eek: !" What!?!? he he I'm getting used to it. Sherlyn I think is trying to turn me into some sorta domestic goddess. I think I need find work soon, or I will become a domestic goddess. Sherlyn has had fun dressing with me and is adjusting to the being able to dress without limits. It has taken some getting used to for her. Kitty weathered crossing the border just fine and has been bestowed the the title "International Pussy of Intrique". Somehow, with her smug look from the sofa, I don't think she cares. Anyhooo, off to make dinner and tidy before Sherlyn gets home. Me thinks me needs to buy her a maid's outfit. Hmmmmmmm.

hugs
kew

DanaJ
01-31-2005, 05:39 PM
Kew!!! Welcome back to the forum!!! I missed you http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/460749/1luvu.gif

DanaJ

Sharon
01-31-2005, 05:43 PM
Welcome back Kew! It's about bloody time! :)

Julie
01-31-2005, 05:44 PM
Nice to have you officially back Kew. Those words 'Tearing off a strip' sends shudders down my spine, I used to hear them often. :)

JJ

KewTnCurvy GG
01-31-2005, 05:48 PM
Big giant group hug!!! THanks Dana, missed you too! Envying your nails being done. Am not able to get mine done at the moment. Hi Sharon, missed you too! Love the new avatar! You go grrl! And Julie, 'hi' good to see you; always enjoy you cute little animations and such (tho Dana does a good job too!)

hugs
kew

Julie York
01-31-2005, 05:48 PM
Who are you again?

Oh it's YOOOOOOO!

Missed you in a sort of grudging admiration cuddly smoochy way.

(But Tamara GG won my heart while you were away, sorry.)

Tristen Cox
01-31-2005, 05:51 PM
Welcome back KEW!

Sandra H
01-31-2005, 05:53 PM
Welcome backs Kew, glad to hear you are settling into your new life in Canada. As you say life in Canada is different. I have never been to Canada, but my sister-in-law lives in Kingston, Ontario and although she moved to Canada from the UK when she comes back to the UK on visits she speaks a different language.

The phrase “he tore a strip off me” is a British one. It means he told me off. I hope you enjoy your life in Canada and take care of yourself.

Lots of love and hugs.

PS: Watch out for these on the roads.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/26/26_7_50v.gif

Jerry
01-31-2005, 05:56 PM
Hey, Kew. You havin' a good time, eh? Welcome back, eh. Jerry, eh.

alba68
01-31-2005, 06:15 PM
Welcome back Kew.

Amelie
01-31-2005, 06:23 PM
Hi Kew, Hope you have fun in Canada, you can't go to an ice-hockey game,,,,They Quit before you got there.
And watch out for the penquins, I hear that they have a mean bite.
Amelie

SilkenPrincess
01-31-2005, 06:32 PM
I was just thinking yesterday, "Where has Kew been?". Then I remembered your move. Then I wondered, "When's she coming back on?". Now, your here! Welcome back, we've missed your input, Kew!
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Ashleigh
01-31-2005, 06:42 PM
WELCOME BACK KEW! It seems like forever since you left.

ChristineRenee
01-31-2005, 07:02 PM
Welcome back den mother Glinda...I missed you!:)

Love,
Christine;)

racheal
01-31-2005, 07:23 PM
Welcome back Glinda! I did not know you before (just new here) but I do see that you are moving to Ontario. Toronto maybe? :)

Georgette
01-31-2005, 07:31 PM
I missed you Kew, Wendyme has tried to be a bad influence on me I think she almost sucedded in doig so. Welcome Back I miiiiiiiiiiiiissed YOOOOOOOOOOOU

donnacd10
01-31-2005, 07:54 PM
good to hear from you kew,happy to hear your adjusting well.
talk to you soon Donna

DonnaT
01-31-2005, 08:00 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_3_16.gif Kew

Careful of them friendly http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/26/26_7_2.gif

I don't think a maid's outfit for Sherlyn would do her any harm :D

Sweet Susan
01-31-2005, 08:54 PM
Welcome back Kew. Does this mean you and Sherylyn will be doing tag team threads?

Fallen Angel
02-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Welcome back Kew. Does this mean you and Sherylyn will be doing tag team threads?
glad to see you back ive missed you too maids out fit sounds like fun luv xx

Fiona K
02-01-2005, 09:00 AM
Welcome back Kew,
I think you'll have figured out by now how much you've been missed by every one!!

Fiona
xx

Wendy me
02-01-2005, 09:06 AM
Hi Grrlz,

Okay, I'm back. Reading the forum and posting. Sherlyn beat me to it as you all know. Anyhow, just wanted to say hi, so "HI!" Hope everyone is well and all (except for WendyMe, we know she's not). hugs
kew

kew thats the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day ...... :p

crazey hugs

KewTnCurvy GG
02-01-2005, 09:10 AM
Big Hog Hugs back at ya grrl!

hugs
kew

Danny
02-01-2005, 12:14 PM
Welcome back, Kew.

But aren't your posts now supposed to be in both English and French?

If you need a maid's outfit, I can loan you mine. ;)

Tamara Croft
02-01-2005, 01:06 PM
Hi Kew... welcome back girly.... I've just been catching up with posts myself... been kinda busy planning surprise dinner for Tam's birthday :D you shoulda seen her face when she opened the door.... anyway... a maids outfit... sounds good... and don't forget a fluffy duster :D

Tamara x

paulaN
02-01-2005, 01:42 PM
welcome back KEW, maids outfit what a great gift idea.

Chrissycd
02-01-2005, 10:13 PM
Finally, someone can claim their weather is colder than mine!!!!
:)
Chrissy

Kate_Uhler
02-01-2005, 10:41 PM
always returns to the scene of the crime... :p

I'm finding out now what I was too new to miss... and that is, it's apparent you help light up this place...

kisses and hugs to welcome you back...
kate

Marlene4a
02-01-2005, 11:29 PM
Hi Kew...
How have you been. Missed you around here.

You must learn to say "abooot" now that you are in Canada.
No doot aboooot it.

Me

robin/rjs
02-01-2005, 11:36 PM
Dont FREEZE . :p LOL :)

Bonnie-OR
02-02-2005, 01:19 AM
It's been too quiet here lately, I've missed you. I hear a nice fur (faux) coat helps to keep ya warm up there. :) Huge welcome back huggs, Bonnie