PDA

View Full Version : CD or more

stevie b
02-05-2007, 09:38 AM
I'm a little confused at the moment. Love the dressing up with OS blessing but am not sure if I am a CD or there are more stronger gender issues around. Body hair i find gastly, love the company of GG's, want breasts, (taking herbal treatments). Is there line to step over between the two, am I really a girl in a boys body, Any thoughts please?

Sharon
02-05-2007, 09:43 AM
You sound like a crossdresser to me, but from the little you write, who knows? It is possible that you are infatuated with the illusion of being a woman, but I doubt you are transsexual because the first thing you would have written would not have been about body hair, but that you wish you had a vagina rather than a penis. But maybe you are just being discreet.

Whatever you are, there's no need to worry about what to classify yourself as. CD, TG, TS -- it's all good. All you need to do is enjoy yourself and see where things go.

PaulaJaneThomas
02-05-2007, 09:47 AM
There is no line. We're all unique individuals. Many TGs would like breasts and boobs jobs are currently a very popular option for those who don't wish to take hormones (I met several at Rotherham last year who'd had them done). Only you can answer how much boy/girl you are.

suzy
02-05-2007, 09:49 AM
Can't offer any help... out of my lane....sorry...:hugs:

tvdave
02-05-2007, 09:53 AM
I think difference lays in whether being en femme arouses you or just feels "right". I think some of us are aroused by looking like a woman, some just think those special girl things are right for us.

make sense?

Years ago I got physical gratification seeing me in mirror in girl's things and I thot sex with a man was disgusting.

Today, I prefer a man, can't get it up for SO and spend all waking hours just wishing I had boobs and different plumbing.

Susan

Tamera
02-05-2007, 09:54 AM
I'm a little confused at the moment. Love the dressing up with OS blessing but am not sure if I am a CD or there are more stronger gender issues around. Body hair i find gastly, love the company of GG's, want breasts, (taking herbal treatments). Is there line to step over between the two, am I really a girl in a boys body, Any thoughts please?

Stevie,
Take it slow and see where your feelings will go. Right now being a CD you are able to cross genders and think about things. I feel the line to cross over is when you actually take the time and money and start changing your looks so its more 24/7. Any questions feel free to ask, us girls will answer them for you.
Tamera

celeste26
02-05-2007, 09:59 AM
like the COGNIATI (sp) we've seen so many different tests here it is easy to imagine that we might get mixed results. None of which can help you discover what's inside of your own mind, they might offer other people an insight into your mind though. (like counselors)

I realize that this is not the religion section but asking God what He wants might help since God will help people who call on Him.

Sweet Jane
02-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Hi

you ask is there a line to step over..I think once you start making any permanent body modifications...you are blurring that line. Herbals...might just be emptying your wallet, although some say it plumped their breasts. Anyway, good luck with where you're heading...I hope it's what you're looking for when you get there...

Marla S
02-05-2007, 12:49 PM
Is there line to step over between the two, am I really a girl in a boys body, Any thoughts please?
I'd think so. The line is when you skip herbals and go to a counsellor, have medical supervised HRT, SRS afterwards, and wan't to live full time as a woman, with the risk that all of your social enviroment breaks down.
You might come to that point someday, but from what you've written, there is a long way to go.