PDA

View Full Version : Getting arrested

christyduman
02-05-2007, 09:41 AM
This weekend I got arrested while at a club, handcuffed and taken to jail. A great thing resulted in getting arrested for looking drunk..my family bailed me out and I cam out of the jail dressed as a woman and they were so supportive and kind and later several girls in the family called and told me they wanted me to start going out clubbin with them and their girlfriends, sweet. Getting arrested by a sexy cop was neat, but once He handcuffed me behing my back I got scared, the experience priceless, kinda liked it or the ending result. Christy

GinaVegas
02-05-2007, 09:44 AM
Wow Christy.....you've got to take care when going out. How was it in jail though?

suzy
02-05-2007, 09:47 AM
Sorry about your horrible weekend.. What were you arrested for?

Nigella
02-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Just my :2c: but would someone pass the Salt please :D

Joy Carter
02-05-2007, 10:21 AM
This weekend I got arrested while at a club, handcuffed and taken to jail. A great thing resulted in getting arrested for looking drunk..my family bailed me out and I cam out of the jail dressed as a woman and they were so supportive and kind and later several girls in the family called and told me they wanted me to start going out clubbin with them and their girlfriends, sweet. Getting arrested by a sexy cop was neat, but once He handcuffed me behing my back I got scared, the experience priceless, kinda liked it or the ending result. Christy

Oh your mother must be proud.:rolleyes:

PaulaJaneThomas
02-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Just my :2c: but would someone pass the Salt please :D

A lorry-load is wending its way to N. Lincs as we speak ;)

MelissaAndProudOfIt
02-05-2007, 10:40 AM
Please don't be offended, though you're landing in jail wasn't that clever. I have always believed and I also i think i can say this comfortably on behalf of other crossdressers too, that it's people such as you that makes life for us more differcult daily in our societies UK and USA and throughout the world. When out and dressed you are an ambassador for the crossdressing minority and should stand proud of being that, not getting yourself drunk for kicks and landing up in prison, completely irresponsible geez... (Keep thinking about yourself eh!) I am so sorry I cannot be complimenting you on your actions, but I think you should shed more concern about the lives and lifestyles that like you Crossdress, as Life for best part, for some is differcult enough, without people like you giving crossdressing more bad press... Please do not be affended like i said, this is a forum for personal views, so i am simply giving you mine ok. I'd like to think that there are many cross-dressers out there that agree with what I have said here...

amanda barber
02-05-2007, 11:25 AM
later several girls in the family called and told me they wanted me to start going out clubbin with them and their girlfriends, sweet.

They want to go out clubbing with someone who can't avoid getting arrested for being drunk in public?

hotbobbie
02-05-2007, 11:30 AM
And you want to tell the world about this Gads

kimmigir1
02-05-2007, 11:32 AM
They want to go out clubbing with someone who can't avoid getting arrested for being drunk in public?

you need to read that again .... it said looking drunk

amanda barber
02-05-2007, 11:47 AM
you need to read that again .... it said looking drunk

I'm sure the Police Incident Report didn't say "looking drunk". In order to be arrested there had to some sort of disruptive action invovled. Simply looking drunk would have involved one of the various Detox/dryout agencies or EMT sevices that remove passive intoxicated people. The police dispatch would have handed the call over to one such agency and if it was just looking drunk he would have been on his way after a test and a short conversation. I'm sure more than "Looking drunk" was involved.

Amy Hepker
02-05-2007, 11:56 AM
My self I don't Smoke, Drink, or do any illegal Drugs. I am on boring SOB or maybe just the B. I try to enjoy life without all that. I didn't say I never did it, because I have, but I have learned that no matter what none of it is worth it. I have lost too much with any of it. Without going to jail for any of it.

Cdone2
02-05-2007, 01:09 PM
As a fellow used to say where I worked many many years ago: "STOP THE B/S!"

Many may not have noticed that this is this individuals' first post. :(

Doesn't it smell just a trifle? +?

Joy Carter
02-05-2007, 01:52 PM
As a fellow used to say where I worked many many years ago: "STOP THE B/S!"

Many may not have noticed that this is this individuals' first post. :(

Doesn't it smell just a trifle? +?

You mean :troll: +?

Casey Morgan
02-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Sigh. Folks, it's not our bounden duty to point out people we think are trolls, nor is it our duty to raise the suspicion. (Oof, there's some poor grammar.) If something someone says raises your suspicions, just hit the back button. The last thing we want to do is chase away a new member, especially when we can't be positive it's not a "story". We've already got a GG defending herself against the anti-troll brigade.

Christy, if you still reading this, welcome to the site. That's not exactly the sort of situation I would have wanted to be in, but if it has a happy ending to it then I'm glad for you.

Julie York
02-05-2007, 03:17 PM
christyduman.....What a load of "nonsense". (I use that quaint expression because the Moderators keep getting on my back about being rude to lying fantacist nutjobs......so I won't say that because it would be rude.)

And the sad thing about it is that people are so helpful on this forum and actually answer you as if your post were not a work of fiction, even though it completely lacks credibility. There is a certain time scale to things and normal human reactions to events that a good writer takes into consideration to make their works of fiction credible. It's called "characterisation" and "suspension of disbelief". In your case it would require a little work on the "looking drunk" scenario as that is probably the most likely event in the story and yet sounds very hollow as if someone is recounting an experience they haven't had and haven't done their research properly. Unless you live in Alabama in the 1950's and are black I doubt very much if anyone would be arrested for 'looking' as if they may be intoxicated.

Which brings us to the happy outcome of your family collecting you from prison and suddenly embracing your crossdressing lifestyle. Again, see....it just doesn't have that ring of truth that a good novelist would work on. Now if Stephen King had written it you could go along with the "suspension of disbelief" because he would have given credible background, a bit of a story as to how this situation came about so that when the big scene came along it would be credible (at least within the fantasy he had created).

Of course the other problem is that we had this story on the forum only about three weeks ago and I didn't believe that either. And funnily enough the person who wrote it only wrote one post and never replied.

Liz Pepper
02-05-2007, 03:31 PM
That was the most fake story I have ever seen on this forum. I have been to clubs many times, and have never seen a dresser arrested for looking drunk.