PDA

View Full Version : Stepping Away For a While

Lex
02-05-2007, 10:08 AM
I've been thinking about doing this for a long time, since before I got banned. So, a couple of months at least. And I've been thinking about spending time away from the forum. Like, a lot of time, weeks, months, years, however long I need.

I've been working through a lot of stuff in the past bunch of months and it feels good, like I'm unravelling a huge knot. And I've also found a bunch of new questions that I don't think I'll find the answers to here. And this new stuff I'm finding out about myself, or trying to figure out about myself, really needs me to step away from here. This environment kind of covers me in transgenderness, and encourages it. I need to step back and see if that's really what my problem is. I can't do that here.

Don't get me wrong, this forum has been a big help since I joined, and you all rock. But right now, whether anyone means to or not, this kind of environment is only going to hinder me.

I'll probably come back and visit every now and again, and once I've sorted everything out (well, maybe not everything, but as much as I can) I'll come back for good.

So I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who's been here during my stay. You're all totally awesome, and you all really helped. Seeing all of you looking at gender in a similar way to me helped. It showed I wasn't the only one, it made me feel normal again. I'd also like to thank CaptLex and Abraxas especially, they were the ones who got me here. How? Just by being here themselves. I found this place, read their posts and joined so that I could hang out with people like them. So thanks guys. :) And thanks to everyone on this site, you've all been a big help, and good friends.

Goodnight and good luck to you all.
:hugs:

-Lex
Sometimes, on the way to our dreams, we get lost and find a better one.

suzy
02-05-2007, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the wonderful things that you said about the forum. If you have made up your mind, then I wish you the best! Remember that we are family and you need to come back periodically and let us know how things are going with you! Ok??

God bless you....best of luck. We all gained from your contributions here! :love:

Sandra
02-05-2007, 10:14 AM
Hi Lex

You take as long as you need. I hope you can work through the stuff and we will still be here when you come back.

take care

bi_weird
02-05-2007, 10:18 AM
*HUG*
Hope you figure stuff out. We're always here to listen or distract if you need it. Stop by occasionally and tell us how you're doing. I'm thinking happy thoughts for ya.

Abraxas
02-05-2007, 10:24 AM
Hey bro,
I'm sorry you're leaving, but also happy you're working through stuff. But don't hesitate to pop by whenever you feel like it, or drop me a line personally sometime. Just don't disappear on us entirely, k?

CaptLex
02-05-2007, 10:59 AM
Hey bro,
I'm sorry you're leaving, but also happy you're working through stuff. But don't hesitate to pop by whenever you feel like it, or drop me a line personally sometime. Just don't disappear on us entirely, k?

:yt: Hope you find the answers you're looking for, Lex. And you know we'll leave the light on for you. We'll miss you. :cry:

dancinginthedark
02-05-2007, 11:03 AM
Lex I'm sorry that you're leaving, we'll sure miss you, but I understand what you're saying. I wish nothing but the most excellent for you. Good luck on your journey of self-discovery.

And please drop a line to one of guys to let us know how you are doing even if you don't come to the site yourself. You know how it is with family~ we worry. :hugs: Take good care of you. byeeeeeeee :wave:

Mae

"I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning to sail my ship."
Louisa May Alcott

Di
02-05-2007, 11:07 AM
We will miss you...but work through whatever stuff you need too ...we will be here welcoming you back...take care of YOU hon....:hugs:

pocoyo
02-05-2007, 11:08 AM
Dude.... I am saddened to hear that you are leaving.
But I think it is for sensible reasons. You are young. You need to discover yourself for yourself... but of course WITH help should you need it (e.g. us!)
I know you will be very missed but I am so pleased you are not deserting us completely. Come back soon!

Imagine us all on your bed behind you when you look in the mirror... like Labyrinth.... "Should you need us..... yeah... should ya need us..!"

To paraphrase Train - Drops of Jupiter....I hope the wind sweeps you off your feet, and Venus blows your mind and its everything you wanna find (and you miss us)... while you're looking for your-self out there!

Also.... you probably don't know but YOU are one of the people that made me join. When I found this place through searching... your posts were some of the 1st I read! I remember the sideburns ;)

Miss you buddy.
Take care :happy:

Marla S
02-05-2007, 11:20 AM
Good luck Lex.
I am sure you will find some answers (new questions of course too; always the same ;)). TG-community might ineed only be a hop on the trip to find yourself.
We'll miss you.

Joy Carter
02-05-2007, 11:40 AM
We will all be here when you need someone Lex.:hugs: :IMU:

Wendy me
02-05-2007, 12:05 PM
Lex wow what can i say that has not been said ?? dude good luck .. your a smart person to see what you need to do ... i hope your answers are what your looking for .... good luck .....

Taylor105
02-05-2007, 01:30 PM
I know I haven't been around much lately Lex, but you are one of the first people who reached out to me when I was new and I really think you are a cool dude. Keep in touch. You will be missed.

Adam
02-05-2007, 01:34 PM
sorrry to hear your leaveing us but it makes sence to work things out and stuff so best of luck and take care will miss you though :sad:

Kimberley
02-05-2007, 03:00 PM
Lex,
You are taking with you, a little piece of each of us in your heart. Remember to look in once in a while and know that we will always be with you. You will be missed.

Kimberley

Evert
02-05-2007, 04:02 PM
Lex, take your time. We'll be here when you need us.

Just drop by on occassions, just to let us know how you are, m'kay?

Lot's of :hugs:

Sierra Evon
02-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Good luck to ya Lex , :thumbsup:

Tina Dixon
02-05-2007, 04:30 PM
Take care my friend and I hope you do find what it is your looking for and the door is open for your return:thumbsup:

Dasein9
02-05-2007, 05:37 PM
Take care. Do what you need to do for you. I'm glad to have met you.

RevMoonSerpent
02-05-2007, 05:45 PM
Lex, I'm sure going to miss you but, I wish you the best of luck and please be sure to drop us a line from time to time even if just to say hi.

Lex
02-05-2007, 08:53 PM
Thanks everyone, see you all later. :)

kerrianna
02-05-2007, 08:58 PM
:wave: Goodbye Lex, good luck on your journey.
Thanks for taking the time to say bye properly, hope you do get to pop in once in awhile to say hi. :hugs:

Holly
02-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Lex, I wish you the very best. I admire the maturity of your youth. The fact that you are seeking these answers this early in your life should make your life easier. You will be missed around here, my friend. God speed your return.

ZenFrost
02-06-2007, 07:45 PM
Dunno if you're still reading this but... good luck. I wish you the best and hope you do what you need to do. I also hope to see you again sometime here on the forums. TTFN.

Marlena Dahlstrom
02-07-2007, 04:21 AM
Godspeed Lex, we'll miss you. Hopefully your break will help you find the answers you're looking for.

Sarah Rabbit
02-07-2007, 11:38 PM
Hi Lex

Not that we talked much, but you are a known person here on the Forum. I hate to see members leave, but if that is what it takes for you to find the answers you need, so be it. See you when you get back ( or is that an 'IF':sad: ) Take care:hugs:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Felix
02-08-2007, 11:50 AM
Good luck Lex and remember we are always here if you need us dude xx Felix :hugs: