PDA

View Full Version : first set of nails

kimmigir1
02-05-2007, 11:58 AM
over the weekend i wore a set of press ons, and at first i didnt like them, they kinda annoyed me, but then as they stopped hurting and whatnot i grew to love them, i had to take them off because of work, but i want them back :( anyone else have this problem, im kinda worried about getting a pair of heels now because i wanted those more than nails

JoAnnDallas
02-05-2007, 12:26 PM
I have long acrylic nails and wear them everywhere even to work. No one seems to notice and the ones that have have been positive comments.
Then too, I use clear nail polish on them too. LOL

krisinpink
02-05-2007, 02:16 PM
I've had press-on and acrylic nails only one time each...they are GREAT and I loved it...sadly, I can't leave them on very long because of societal matters....

I recall my first 'my very own' heels...plain white pumps 2" heel...it was a dam-break!! I've since owned 100s (literally) of pairs since (through two purges---Gawd I sure wish I had some of those back). My advice is: Go for it!! With thrift shops and Payless Shoe Source, shoes are a fun part of CDing that doesn't have to cost too much!

kimmigir1
02-05-2007, 11:25 PM
yeah it would be great if payless carried my size, seeing as im a mens 14, so yeha that makes a problem, if not i would have a load of shoes right about now lol