PDA

View Full Version : frist time

jessica.M
02-05-2007, 01:22 PM
i wore girl clothing alot then i stoped and started again i ware thongs all the time now cuz they feel better iav wished to be a girl and enjoy dressing like one but iav never gone out side with it on and havent told anyone what steps should i take to tell someone?

Karren H
02-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Sounds to me like you just told a lot of people!! Lol. And didn't your teachers ever tell you about run-on sentences??? Girls don't write like that! Hehe

Love Karren

Btw - welcome to the wackyness...

JoAnnDallas
02-05-2007, 01:45 PM
Unless she is from the VALLEY.

Karren H
02-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Unless she is from the VALLEY.

Hehe... We'll she didn't say "Like WOW" or "gag me with a spoon"... :)

Karren

heelme
02-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum, Jessica. M. I hope you find as much great reading and advice as I have in my short time here. It takes awhile, but somewhere in the depths of the forum arhived posts, you will find lots of great reading on just what you're asking.

If you want people to know, tell them. If you have a very close friend, you might start with them to gauge the reaction, or bring up a conversation unrelated to you personally, like a show about crossdressers, and see what the reaction is. Of course, once you let someone in on your secrets, be prepared for a possible change in how you two interract for short and long term. Best of luck, let us know how it goes.

hotbobbie
02-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Take is slow and let yourself feel your way thru it. This is not an over night journey.

celeste26
02-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Jessica has been at this for awhile just getting into talking about it though.

Well Jessica, welcome to the funny farm. Mostly we are a bunch of old farts who've been at this forever and we just like to sit around and chew the fat.

Not all of us though there are a few good looking ones who trip the light fandango getting out of the house frequently. But still many who are retiring and shy who rather remain in their closet comfortably.

Whatever you like there is someone here who does it or at least tries. So just jump in and enjoy.