PDA

View Full Version : To the CDer that PM'd my wife

Gary
02-05-2007, 02:09 PM
I made a few posts yesterday, humourous posts, posts that shared some of the adventures of mine and cheryls lives with cd. Everyone knows my wife reads these forums, im sure you do as well...Anything i post I know she will read...so to PM her and tell her that I am still hiding things from her is...god i have no word for what it is...everyone knows of my honesty, the honesty that is so prevalent as to have caused problems itself so hiding has never existed, so if you think anyone, esp. me, is dumb enough to think your cause was to help her or that you were looking out for her then you are truly a sad person. The only cause you had was your own. You should feel lucky she hasnt yet told me your name. If your goal was to instigate more problems into my marriage then you have succeeded. You want my wife bad enough then come and take her. Not to fear you simple minded sh*t...I need no more headaches in my life from the likes of you...You are safe, I wont be back. And this is support how? gary

Dors
02-05-2007, 02:11 PM
A jealous person who wants what you have me thinks !! I wouldnt give them the satsifaction of thinking they've rattled my cage , id hold my head high and think to myself what a sad pathetic human being they must be!

Wendy me
02-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Gary pm a member of the staff with the info on what happened we will take care of it ...........