PDA

View Full Version : Valentiine's Day lingerie risk

soccervixen
02-05-2007, 03:56 PM
Not sure how this is going to work out, but sure hoping for the best!

I ordered matching babydolls for my wife and I for a Valentine's Day gift in a soft pink called Sugarmelon from Victoria's Secret. Really yummy.

This is what is looks like (though not on me!).

I haven't gone this far yet, though my wife has enjoyed my femme intimates, and even helped me shop once for some.

JoAnnDallas
02-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Good luck.....they do look yummy.

breanna/bryan
02-07-2007, 01:15 AM
i would love to wear that my so would allow me to wear something like that only if we were going to do the deed. goo luck hun

Delila
02-07-2007, 01:18 AM
Wear it heck just tell me where I order that body. On a serious note good luck with this one.

Angie G
02-07-2007, 01:33 AM
I hope she like it sounds like a great idea :hugs:
Angie

GINA-CD
02-07-2007, 02:51 AM
Wow, such a great idea to order for both of you! I bet she will be surprised and will enjoy it. She'll say: Honey, let's try our new babydolls and have some fun!

Trisha
02-07-2007, 02:54 AM
yum yum and very sexy wow

RachelDenise
02-07-2007, 05:52 AM
Sounds like great fun. I have wished to get matching lingerie but need a willing partner!

Kali
02-07-2007, 08:00 AM
Good luck!

My partner and I have bought matching lingerie. She just fills it out so much better and she knows it. :heehee:

Cyndie
02-07-2007, 08:06 AM
Just a word of caution, not to pour cold water on your idea, but something to think about. Unless your wife is really, and I mean in a big way, into couples lingerie, Valentine Day is not the day to give matching gowns, believe me I know. Traditional romantic holidays are not the time to push the CD envelope. If she is just accepting of your CDing, be thankful for that and make Valentine day special for her. What you are doing is making it special for you. Just think about it before you do it. I tried it once and it did not go over well.

TTFN :hugs:
Cyndie

GinaVegas
02-07-2007, 08:37 AM
Good luck! Love the sexy set!

Jodie_Lynn
02-07-2007, 10:31 AM
I agree with Cyndie. Valentines, Mothers day, her birthday, & anniverseries are NOT the holidays to push in on. They are days special to HER, and you should be sure that the focus of the day is on HER.

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-07-2007, 10:47 AM
Yeh I agree that valentines day is a special day for our So's and that should be a "No Fly Zone" day. It is even more special for mine since that is the day I proposed so I think we will forego the lingerie this year and I'll be her man unless she hints that she wants to get together with Sandra, I can only hope!

Tina B.
02-07-2007, 11:45 AM
Another point! not all women (even those that except us) want to wear matching outfits, they feel it takes away from there femminity. If I where to try that, I would go for same cut different color at least. Let her have somthing that is just hers!
and I agree never on a holiday women hold as their special day! save it for fathers day, it might go over better!
Tina B.