PDA

View Full Version : Here is some of Ashleigh

Ashleigh
01-31-2005, 09:56 PM
Although the title sounds a bit marose, just uploading these pics is a huge step for me. Maybe a bit more later but for now... I hope the pics are not too dissappointing. My wife at this point doesn't feel comfortable taking pictures of me en femme so I had to improvise using the mirror over the stairwell. Some of the pics are not as sharp as they could be but that is what mirror shots do - apparently they confuse the auto focus. I will figure out how to take timer shots with this new digital camera but for now, at least you can see that I am real - at least partially.

Sweet Susan
01-31-2005, 10:02 PM
Excellent legs, Ashleigh. Very, very nice.

Sharon
01-31-2005, 10:02 PM
Very nice Ashleigh! Maybe next time you could step further away from the mirror? :)

ChristineRenee
01-31-2005, 10:04 PM
Awright Ash! Pokin' her way outta the closet and showin' off them gorgeous gams! (they really are sweetie...they look just "fandamtastic!");)

Ok...this only the first step, now that you have "whetted" our appetite girl we expect to see a lot more of you in the days and weeks to come!

Bravo Ash...I'm proud of you g/f!:cool:

Huge Hugs & Kisses,
Chrissie

windycissy
01-31-2005, 10:49 PM
Sweet first step, can't wait to see the rest of you. Notice how black stockings make a girl's legs look slimmer? Don't get me wrong Ashleigh, you've got great legs with or without hose. A lot of real girls don't look anywhere near that good in a short skirt! Windy

Fallen Angel
01-31-2005, 11:00 PM
GREAT FIRST STEP !!! leggs are wounderful cant wait to see the rest of you

Tristen Cox
01-31-2005, 11:30 PM
Ashleigh if the rest of you looks anything as good as your legs you have nothing to be ashamed of. Now don't be so chicken ;) Post some more when you get a chance. *hugs*

Love ya
Tristen

DonnaT
02-01-2005, 12:11 AM
Nice legs girl. Now stand on your head so we can see the rest :D

Holly
02-01-2005, 12:24 AM
Ashleigh,

I'm impressed, girlfriend. Keep up the good work. And for cryin' out loud, get that timer thingy on the digital camera figured out <lol>.

Ashleigh
02-01-2005, 12:47 AM
Susan, Sharon, Christine, Windy, Jessica, Fallen Angel, Tristen, Donna, and Holly, thanks so much for the nice comments. It helps immensely. I will work on more, but please give me time. Donna, if I stood on my head, my skirt would just fall and........... :eek: So I better do what Holly suggested and figure out the timer thingy. Anyway, thanks again for the moral booster.

Ashleigh
02-01-2005, 12:53 AM
Ashleigh if the rest of you looks anything as good as your legs you have nothing to be ashamed of. Now don't be so chicken ;) Post some more when you get a chance. *hugs*

Love ya
Tristen

Isn't it a weird thing! I was able to go into a closed dark retail store and look for a burglar that I knew was in there and actually enjoyed it, but I am a chicken of being ID'd here and having someone in this ultra conservative small community somehow see me. Maybe I can work on a harem outfit that covers most of the face (which would be to all of your benefit). That way I could get a full shot so to speak. Yes, I am a chicken on some things like getting up on a ladder past the 2nd rung, but have been able to fly an airplane upside down and have the time of my life. :p Go figure. :confused:

Ashleigh
02-01-2005, 12:55 AM
Sweet first step, can't wait to see the rest of you. Notice how black stockings make a girl's legs look slimmer? Windy

Now that you mention it, yes they do. They do indeedy.

Tristen Cox
02-01-2005, 01:06 AM
Isn't it a weird thing! I was able to go into a closed dark retail store and look for a burglar that I knew was in there and actually enjoyed it, but I am a chicken of being ID'd here and having someone in this ultra conservative small community somehow see me. Maybe I can work on a harem outfit that covers most of the face (which would be to all of your benefit). That way I could get a full shot so to speak. Yes, I am a chicken on some things like getting up on a ladder past the 2nd rung, but have been able to fly an airplane upside down and have the time of my life. :p Go figure. :confused:

Aaawww you know I was kidding love. You can't look that bad, I mean Michael Jackson looks 'bad'. You are not him are you? Come on work up to it slowly, no one is going to say anything terrible just for posting a picture, we all respect each other like good family here. But you already know that ;) Still great legs, soon you can show some more if you like. And if anyone says you're ugly I'll ban them! LOL :p *big hugs* Good for you for taking the first step. It gets easier you'll see.

Love
Tristen

Sarah Cummings
02-01-2005, 01:20 AM
She got legs!! They look really good in those pics. I'd love to see them with a shorter skirt!!! :p Love Sarah

Starluscious
02-01-2005, 01:47 AM
I'd love to have those wrapped around me or any other girl. very sensual legs. beautiful dress. sexy heels. nice smooth legs, exsquisite beauty. my legs are just as drool worthy as yours. Would like to see more pics sometime. I think all of us girls would. take care and be safe. oh and don't stop being pretty. 'll censor this out so I can express myself without offending. if anyone wants to know what I said that I censored out then they can pm me. I know we don't like to offend each other so I'll put it like mixed up so you can't tell or I"ll blank it out with ## or whatever
I am g****** o** t* y**r f***en**s
hope you don't mind angelette
there that's as clean as I can put it. it's not a dirty message. just don't know how some girls would react to it if I left it uncensored. so like I said if any one wants to know what I censored then just pm or ask here and I"ll answer. I don't want people offend. unless people aren't offended by it then I'll edit my post so it's uncensored. Otherwise I'm leaving it how it is. take care Ashleigh and don't stop having a beautiful body.

love
Starlusciou

Sharon
02-01-2005, 01:56 AM
Aaawww you know I was kidding love. You can't look that bad, I mean Michael Jackson looks 'bad'. You are not him are you?

Hmm..., now that you mention it, have any of us ever seen both Ashleigh and MJ in the same room at the same time? Hmm..................

Toni
02-01-2005, 02:12 AM
Hi Ashleigh,
WOW what a beautifull pair of legs if the rest of you is up to that standard I for one can't wait.

Julie
02-01-2005, 02:48 AM
Congratulations Ashleigh and well done, echoing the other girls sentiments you have a wonderful set of pins there.

JJ

LindaTS
02-01-2005, 08:41 AM
You have lovely legs Ashleigh. I hope we get to see more of you as time goes by.

Wendy me
02-01-2005, 08:59 AM
omg ashleigh my heart skipped a beat girlfreind you got some smoken leggs there girlfreind..............................wow....... .........

Ashleigh
02-01-2005, 11:18 AM
Hmm..., now that you mention it, have any of us ever seen both Ashleigh and MJ in the same room at the same time? Hmm..................

WHEW! No one will ever see me within 3 galaxies of MJ.

However, I detect a minipulative effort here. Okay, I will seriously work on getting the courage up for a full length shot, but just remember, I warned you.

Ashleigh
02-01-2005, 11:21 AM
Aaawww you know I was kidding love. You can't look that bad, I mean Michael Jackson looks 'bad'. You are not him are you? Come on work up to it slowly, no one is going to say anything terrible just for posting a picture, we all respect each other like good family here. But you already know that ;) Still great legs, soon you can show some more if you like. And if anyone says you're ugly I'll ban them! LOL :p *big hugs* Good for you for taking the first step. It gets easier you'll see.

Love
Tristen

I knew you were kidding. No, I'm not Jackson. If I was, I probably wouldn't have to work for a living. $$$$$$

Okay, I will work up the courage, but give me some time.

Ashleigh
02-01-2005, 11:24 AM
She got legs!! They look really good in those pics. I'd love to see them with a shorter skirt!!! :p Love Sarah

I'll see what I can do. Would be an interesting challenge. I'll even wear the 5'ers (heels) with the shorter skirt. I like knee length skirts best though.

Ashleigh
02-01-2005, 11:27 AM
Wow! You all have a talent for boosting someone's morale! Makes it easier to do more. Thank you all for the kind words. It means a lot, especially coming from all of you. :)

As you can see, I haven't mastered the art of including several quotes in one thread yet even though I have been instructed on how to do it. Oh well, I'll keep trying. :confused:

ChristineRenee
02-01-2005, 11:33 AM
WHEW! No one will ever see me within 3 galaxies of MJ.

However, I detect a minipulative effort here. Okay, I will seriously work on getting the courage up for a full length shot, but just remember, I warned you.Aw c'mon Ash...it just can't be THAT bad! Jebus cripes girl...I've already humiliated myself internationally by appearing in a ballerina outfit! (now THAT...if you'll excuse the expression...was BALLZ OUT!!!!!:eek: )

Now do you feel better about showin' us your face sweetie?;)

Ashleigh
02-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Aw c'mon Ash...it just can't be THAT bad! Jebus cripes girl...I've already humiliated myself internationally by appearing in a ballerina outfit! (now THAT...if you'll excuse the expression...was BALLZ OUT!!!!!:eek: )

Christine,
It probably isn't but if I looked like you, I wouldn't worry.

Priscilla1018
02-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Very lovely legs Ashlie and a great first step We are all with you,you go girl.

Love and Hugs,

Priscilla

paulaN
02-01-2005, 02:13 PM
great legs ashleigh. I too was worried about posting my pic on here very very nervis about it. I live in a very small town too. then I thought if anyone confrounted me a bout my pic and my bio on this site. I would say ya thats me what were you doing there and are you a crossdresser too? you are aren't ya. No don't tell me you are a pervert what were you thinking when you were at that site. nuf said.

Wendy me
02-01-2005, 02:24 PM
Aw c'mon Ash...it just can't be THAT bad! Jebus cripes girl...I've already humiliated myself internationally by appearing in a ballerina outfit! (now THAT...if you'll excuse the expression...was BALLZ OUT!!!!!:eek: )

and you call me crazey....................................... :confused: :confused:

Tristen Cox
02-01-2005, 03:05 PM
Stop hijacking Ashleigh's thread! All she wanted to do was get some opinions and you lot wonder why she won't show her face ;) Now then has anyone seen her and MJ at the same time?? Sharon might have a point there. See you've got me hijacking this thing too darn it all. It was peer pressure honest it was :p

ChristineRenee
02-01-2005, 03:13 PM
and you call me crazey....................................... :confused: :confused:Well...I'M CRAZEY...but u are NUCKEN FUTTS!:D

Wendy me
02-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Stop hijacking Ashleigh's thread! All she wanted to do was get some opinions and you lot wonder why she won't show her face ;) Now then has anyone seen her and MJ at the same time?? Sharon might have a point there. See you've got me hijacking this thing too darn it all. It was peer pressure honest it was :p
let me fix it for you................................

ashleigh

........................nice...................... ...leggs.................... :p