PDA

View Full Version : Summertime Hiding Tips

tall_brianna
02-05-2007, 07:31 PM
I've been seeing a therapist and she has lately started to talk more and more about HRT. She said even a low dose that produced minimal physical changes would probably help. Of course she is teasing me - she knows I want those changes :)

But that brings some interesting challenges when summer gets here. So I figured I'd ask the experts at hiding the girls. I mean WTF do you do at the beach? I guess just avoid the beach or go femme are the only choices there. But what about those few hot days of the summer when anything more than a tee shirt is stifling. It must be hard to hide even A cups under just a tee shirt. It would be easier I suppose if I weren't thin as a stick figure. :)

How do you guys do it? :idontknow:

-b

pocoyo
02-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Hahaha "hiding the girls" that's so cute.

Erm... well.. erm don't you WANT to show off having boobs?
Like... flaunt it girlfriend!

Or is it because you want to go out as a boy sometimes?
I suppose you just have to wear a tight sports bra (tube type, not cup) to flatten them under a t shirt. But it's hot and irritating :(

HRT might help you get another layer of fat so you're not so slim!? (Not that I know how these things work in reverse).

You could also use a bandage or a binder too.. but I doubt you'd want to risk squashing/damaging your breasts!

There is a thread here in the FtM section about hiding boobs without binding. Maybe you could take a look at that? (Although I don't think it's very summery clothes mentioned in that thread).

CaptLex
02-05-2007, 10:47 PM
I love the beach, but nothing I do helps hide them. I use a sports bra with a big T-shirt over it, but it doesn't really hide much, unfortunately - and I can't really tan where I want to that way either. Bummer . . . :(

Adam
02-06-2007, 06:35 AM
im never out without my binder on even in the hottest days last yeah i thought i was gonna die of heat stroke but i made it thu the summer ok (just about) lol

Felix
02-06-2007, 01:40 PM
It's a tough one for sure, my GF keeps sayin what ya gonna do in the summer ya will die in ya binders! I dunno yet Im tryin to loose weight, just the first half stone seems to be making a difference to how my binders are. Anyways I'll just have to weight and see what summer brings and if I loose weight. Good luck TB it's not an easy one but a look at that thread on FTM might help xx :hugs: Felix

Annaliese
02-06-2007, 01:59 PM
She said even a low dose that produced minimal physical changes would probably help.

With a low dose there will not be enough of a change to deal with this summer.
if you up the dose next summer, it will be diffront and by then you should be full time.

Good luck

MJ
02-06-2007, 04:17 PM
I guess just avoid the beach or go femme are the only choices there

hi Brie
yes i just avoid the beach last year, but this year i will hit the beach as my girls are way too big and sore to hide, and my boys have shrunk away to nothing :eek: . the challenge will be to pass with little makeup and little clothing , should be fun.
good to see you back
hugs Marissa

ZenFrost
02-06-2007, 08:07 PM
You could try very loose fitting clothing, that seems to help. And if you're feeling nervous then try not to atract too much attention (like by wearing really unusual clothing).

Paulacder
02-10-2007, 05:00 AM
I might have a solution. First of all I am a M2F, and have always had large breast, I am tall and slender, this tends to add to my problem. So when at the beach I simply drape a towel around my neck allowing it to hang over my Boobs, then when the time is right I simply slip the towel over one sholder.:love: