PDA

View Full Version : What do you want man?

pocoyo
02-05-2007, 08:19 PM
Uh, i er... yeh.. the title should read "what do you want man".... frickin dumbass... slowpoc... mumblegrumble...

What are some of the things you desire/look forward to from becoming male?
Don't worry if you repeat something that's already been said... lots of them are bound to be the same/similar. But it's what it means to you that counts....

Some of mine:

Well obviously, being male
Male fat distribution
Deeper, more male voice
Being able to grow stubble
Having a flat chest
People seeing me as male
Not being called "lady" or "she" or "MADAM" *shudders to the core*
Being called "man", "boy", "he", "HIM" ahhhh :daydreaming:
People not expecting me to be/making me feel inferior.
People desiring me as a male
Being able to have my hair cut how the f*ck I want LOL
People finding me attractive as a male
Flirting with people as a male
Interacting with people as a male... and having a social life where I am male
Kissing someone as a male
Making love with someone as a male

I'd love to be a male someone looks up to! Like a young girlfriend who's not very experienced and just discovering the wonderfulness of men. (Me? A male? That you majorly respect as such?... Awesome!)

I want someone to stroke my face and feel the stubble.
And for someone to run their hand across my nice flat chest!

To even annoy someone... like wandering around in just my boxers, all sleepy at like 12pm and getting moaned at lol. Stuff like that.

Uh... I know there's wa-ay more but I'm nearly falling asleep, so that will do for now!

Maybe, one day, being called "Daddy"....... *lump in throat*....

Abraxas
02-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Hmmmmmmm.

I'd love to be able to look at myself naked and not go, 'Ughhhh.' In fact, were I male, I'd be a HUGE narcissist and probably a nudist as well... haha! Maybe it's a bad idea lol
Going to the gay clubs and being able to dance with guys, not worrying that they might grope me a little too closely...
Again with the hair cutting. I'd love to have long hair. Or even just long-ish hair. While the shaved/ buzzed hair is fun to pet, I have a hair thing and love to run my hands through it. :D
Well. Shagging, of course.
A nice, deepish sort of gravelly voice.
I'd love to be a 'real' big brother to my little bro, and a real uncle to my new nephew.
Not being looked at strangely when I say I love motorbikes or to play hockey or lift weights.
Hmmm. I guess, if I ever became a doctor I'd feel like I was being taken more seriously, since a lot of people do tend to not take women so seriously when they're in a high-power job/position...
Summertime! Oh, being able to run about in just a pair of swimming trunks and row and jetski and swim, getting a nice tan meanwhile.
Being able to find a watch that fits...
Scratching, spitting, swearing, and burping in public lol
Building muscle more easily
Not worrying my mum when I go out by myself late at night
Yeah... And pretty much everything else guys can do. :D

CaptLex
02-05-2007, 10:51 PM
I have a hair thing and love to run my hands through it. :D

Wow, Abraxas . . . I think we're related. I have a major "hair thing". Sshh! :hiding:

Okay, Poc, I fixed the title for you.

bi_weird
02-05-2007, 10:51 PM
Building muscle easily. No peroids. No peroid cramps. No pills for peroids. (Sorry, theme today - started early) Being able to wrestle my brothers and NOT go flying around the room. Singing even lower than I already do. Not having people assume that I'm going into my chosen field to make a mark for women everywhere. Having manly forearms (yes I know, odd. deal). Holding someone when I cuddle, rather than being held. Being a guy's shape. Male bonding. NO MORE PINK. To shag as a guy, with both guys and girls. And, number one reason right now: to be able to go topless whenever I want. Lately I've almost forgotten to put on a shirt more than once.

Adam
02-06-2007, 06:33 AM
big musles
deep voice
being seen as male
ohhh i always sruggle thining of what to say :sad: ok turn around im gonna say it in kinda my words

ok once im male i will be so happy not haveing to bind haveing shirts just fit me without haveing to buy the size to big for me in order for my chest not to show.
hair yeah i want to be hairy haha sad but true.
genrally just be cool to be male i mean ive felt that way all my life ahhhh im so hopeing to start T this year **** goes off dreaming****

Abraxas
02-06-2007, 06:56 AM
Wow, Abraxas . . . I think we're related. I have a major "hair thing". Sshh! :hiding:

Hmmmmm yeah. I can do things to a person's hair that will make them twitch and moan. I made my friend's eyes roll back in her head once. :devil: One of my secret 'tricks of the trade.' Not sure which trade, exactly... :heehee:
Unfortunately, it doesn't work if I try to do it to myself.

ZenFrost
02-06-2007, 07:59 PM
If I were to become male, I'd want:

A much lower voice
Callused hands
The ability to pee while standing, naturally
No more periods!
A goatee (heck yeah!)
More leg hair
No more breasts
A higher IQ ;-P

bi_weird
02-06-2007, 09:49 PM
Dude a goatee! I'm generally on a campaign to eradicate facial hair (so prickly when you kiss) but I'd totally consider growing a goatee if I could!

CaptLex
02-07-2007, 12:11 AM
Dude a goatee! I'm generally on a campaign to eradicate facial hair (so prickly when you kiss) but I'd totally consider growing a goatee if I could!
I'm working on that right now. The bottom part is coming along nicely, but the top part (upper lip) is not cooperating. :p Not giving up yet, though. I'd love to have some serious facial hair happening when I return to work next month. :devil:

Ryan
02-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Cool thread :)

Firstly and foremost, not having any breasts is a biggy, I cant wait to get rid. I can then walk around with no top on and not be ashamed of my top half. That goes for the bottom, I wont be ashamed when I have had penis reconstruction. Peeing standing up will be wicked too :)

My voice will not be so girly either, I wont sound like a wench anymore...yay, I will have hair on me aswel, and no more people telling me or 'expecting' me to shave my legs etc. I also want a goatie too :) I wont get stared at for having tattoos all over me either.

Hopefully I can build up lots more muscles when I am on T and I wont be as fat either and have huge great horrid hips. I can hang with dudes without having that feeling of being distant, not quite in with the guys, if you get me?

I can also hopefully, get a job alot easier. I wont have people asking me if I am sure I can do the work as it is physical and I am too small. Small only in height by the way. They see a fat short 'thing' and assume I cant do the job, if they saw me as just a short bloke then they would have no worries :( Gits! Grrr

Dasein9
02-10-2007, 01:13 PM
Being me, and being seen as who I am by others.

Sheila
02-11-2007, 02:00 PM
what a posititve joyous thread this is.

sorry for barging in

Jess

Felix
02-11-2007, 03:43 PM
Ok...
1. Definitely a male chest.

2. A toned male body shape.

3. People not to call me love anymore.

4. Call me by the name I choose to denote my masculinity.

5. A deeper voice.

6. Not worried about facial hair to be honest.

xx Felix :hugs:

Gabriel
02-12-2007, 07:34 PM
er... not female :cool: