PDA

View Full Version : Now I've done it!

CDKathy
05-28-2004, 04:07 AM
This morning I shaved! For the first time in, literally, decades, I have no facial hair at all.

When I finished, I looked in the mirror and all I could think was... EEEEEEEEEKKKKK! :eek:

On the other hand, I am dressed at the moment (no makeup) and at least I don't look like the "bearded lady" any more. ;)

PaulaJeanette
05-28-2004, 05:54 AM
CDKathy,

What a big step!!! I'm sure you feel a bit vulnerable because you just took a big risk. If you had your facial hair for a while, I'm sure people will ask why. But then on the other hand, some will not notice right away but sense that something is different.

Now that you've taken this step, go ahead and enjoy!

Paula J.

Lee
05-28-2004, 08:36 AM
Hello CDKathy,
I know what you mean,I recently shaved my mustache,which I have had since I could grow one.I really like the my new look.I now shave my arms and leggs too.None of my family seam to even notice my arms and leggs.
I want to do anything I can to look more feminine.

Rachel_740
05-28-2004, 08:53 AM
Hi CDKathy,

I had a beard for a while about 20 years ago. I wasn't attached to it like you obviously will have been to yours (I don't mean physically, I mean emotionally :rolleyes: ), but when I shaved it off I put the reactions into 3 groups (back to grouping things).

1. Those who noticed :)
2. Those who didn't notice :mad:
3. Those who could see something different but didn't know what :rolleyes:

Julie
05-28-2004, 09:46 AM
I had a moustache for about two years. It was pretty thick. I had a lot of people tell me I looked like a Chicago cop. When i shaved it off I later vowed never to have a moustache again. That decision was made when I kissed my girlfriend for the time without. It felt so sensual kissing her without that shrubbery on my lip. I never wanted to miss that sensation again.

I wonder how many have plucked their eyebrows, especially those with a unibrow. I used to have some connection between the brows but my wife told me she didn't like it and showed me how to shape them. After a while the hairs stopped growing there. She didn't realize it but she created a monster and I continued to slowly shape them by plucking the underside of the brow. That widened the eyes a bit and made them less bushy. Now I trim them because that wild hair gene has infected some of the hairs anf I don't want Einstein brows. :rolleyes:

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/Julie_sig.gif

CDKathy
05-28-2004, 10:57 AM
Ahhh...the eyebrows. That's right up there on my To Do list... :(

pat
05-28-2004, 11:23 AM
Paula J that was very encouraging word for Kity .
you are right though it is really nice to wear
matching bra , panties ( lacy) and stockings

Julie
05-28-2004, 11:34 AM
Is that avatar from the web page I linked? If it is, you're awfully fast with that stuff!

No matter, I like it!

Jules