PDA

View Full Version : Me and my GG

TrueGemini
01-31-2005, 11:39 PM
My GG has definitely taken to this forum, don't you think? That's the kind of person Pattie is. As sincere and supportive as she comes across to you, is the way she is in person. My first time with her was definitely a coming out for me. I did always have this attraction to female clothing, but never had the courage to dress in any. Fantasize about it sure, but as far as actually doing it? Blame it on being raised Catholic I guess. When I met Pattie, it was an eye opening experience in many ways, and I felt able to open up about just about anything. I always found g strings to be especially "interesting" so one night I had a pair in my hands, and I forget what I actually said, but she suggested I put them on. Well, one thing led to another, and before I knew it I was sitting on the bed with the g, stockings, and the white lace outfit that went with it, and there was no going back. Now she encourages it at every opportunity, and our relationship is closer than ever.

I am very thankful to her for bringing this side out in me, and I like to surprise her by dressing for her unexpectedly. I have not the courage (or the looks in my opinion) to dress in public, although she says I would do fine, after losing the facial hair of course. I don't know if I will ever do that, but I know that she would be there for me if I do. But for now, what we have is great, and I like being in touch with all sides of me. I know I haven't written a lot in this forum as yet, but I have sat by her side many times as she has read through all your trials, tribulations, and triumphs. I am sorry for those of you who have written about how rough the meeting of the CD side of you and the GG in your lives have been. I know how lucky I am, and thank you all for the warm reception you have given both of us. Well, all three of us...

Ashleigh
02-01-2005, 12:01 AM
Greetings. Nice to "hear" from you again. I agree, you have quite a gem there. Hold on tight. It is great that you are able to have such a good relationship with your wife. My relationship with my wife has been good throughout the years and is getting better and has gotten much better since I opened up. Your wife has already been, and I'm sure will continue to be a fantastic and wonderful asset to us and the forum as well as you. Thanks for being here.

Tristen Cox
02-01-2005, 12:53 AM
You are very lucky indeed to have a girl like Pattie. We'll get over our jealousy, it's great to meet both of you and hear from each side. Thanks to you two for joining. It's really wonderful that we can all share together and be so open here. And it gets better ;) Post more when you can. Again, Welcome to both of you.

*hugs*
Tristen

Sweet Susan
02-01-2005, 01:34 AM
TrueGemini,
It was really nice reading your post. You write rather well, and you expressed yourself wonderfully. It is a great thing to be able to have an outlet for this delightful diversion we share. I have had experiences such as what you described with both of the women to which I've been married, and it was always a splendid introduction for both of them, as well as myself.
I hope to see and hear more of you in the future. For now, thanks for sharing with us. Susan

ChristineRenee
02-01-2005, 01:35 AM
We have enjoyed reading Pattie's posts and now yours as well TrueGemini. You both are very special people and are most welcomed additions to this forum, our home away from home. I hope you will continue to post here on a regular basis and that Pattie's input will encourage others, particularly more GG's, to become active members and participants in this forum.;)

Thanks so much to both of you for being a part of our family here. You are simply the best of the best!:cool:

Love,
Chrissie:)

letsdance GG
02-01-2005, 01:02 PM
Truth be told here, reading Patti's posts have helped me decide to join this group.
As a GG who dearly loves him no matter what, reading that I am not the only one who is perfectly comfortable had been great.
I thought at first I was missing something, as I have read about SO's flipping out and I didn't
I encourged and accepted.
As he has pointed out numerous times, I am pretty rare. Thank you so much to Patti who has shown me that I am not really as different as I thought I might be. I honestly questioned myself openly with him. Was I crazy for not losing my mind over it? Why can I accept this ?
Being able to discuss this with him and read what all of you have written has truly helped me . Guess the bottom line is I want to say. Thank You All

Tamara Croft
02-01-2005, 01:14 PM
Hiya Letsdance

I have noticed a few GG's joining lately and it goes to show there are more accepting GG's out there than are given credit for. I hope more join to show their support or be supported. That's what we are here for, we love our partners for who they are... not what they wear.. although... my Tammy does look pretty damn good in what she wears :D

Tamara x

TrueGemini'sWife GG
02-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Truth be told here, reading Patti's posts have helped me decide to join this group.
As a GG who dearly loves him no matter what, reading that I am not the only one who is perfectly comfortable had been great.
I thought at first I was missing something, as I have read about SO's flipping out and I didn't
I encourged and accepted.
As he has pointed out numerous times, I am pretty rare. Thank you so much to Patti who has shown me that I am not really as different as I thought I might be. I honestly questioned myself openly with him. Was I crazy for not losing my mind over it? Why can I accept this ?
Being able to discuss this with him and read what all of you have written has truly helped me . Guess the bottom line is I want to say. Thank You AllYes! Another GG!
I am so glad that my posts helped and you have decided to join us!
Again..
WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME!!!

You are absolutely correct. You are not crazy, no one here is. It's the rest of world I worry about.
You and your SO, will receive so much love and support here, more than you could imagine. This site is like nothing I have even seen. I am so happy we found it! If you ever want to talk I and the rest of us, are always here.
Feel free to PM me, email me, whatever.

Tamara is wonderful and such a support for everyone here. She has also set up a forum for us GG's. Come and join us, if you like. I love posting at both forums.

Thank you for your kind words, but more so, thank you for being who you are.
A loving and supportive GG!

Lots of Love,
Pattie

Tamara!
We are growing!!!!
:D

Tamara Croft
02-01-2005, 02:10 PM
I've noticed.... and a few new GG's have joined the GG forum although haven't posted there yet... Someone said.... although CD's are in the closet.... I think they dragged us in there with them.... and it's much harder for us to come out. I think this is totally right. It is harder for us, it's harder for us to really say what we want to say... with the exception of me, you and kew :D I normally say what I really want to say, but sometimes I just need a GG to talk to. It's not like I can just phone up my mum and say.... omg Tammy did this today and it really pissed me off!!!

So all you GG's stuck in that closet.... it's time to come out... we are all here to support each and everyone of you.

Tamara x

TrueGemini'sWife GG
02-01-2005, 02:16 PM
I've noticed.... and a few new GG's have joined the GG forum although haven't posted there yet... Someone said.... although CD's are in the closet.... I think they dragged us in there with them.... and it's much harder for us to come out. I think this is totally right. It is harder for us, it's harder for us to really say what we want to say... with the exception of me, you and kew :D I normally say what I really want to say, but sometimes I just need a GG to talk to. It's not like I can just phone up my mum and say.... omg Tammy did this today and it really pissed me off!!!

So all you GG's stuck in that closet.... it's time to come out... we are all here to support each and everyone of you.

Tamara x
Very well said, Tamara!
Thank you...
And worth repeating...

"So all you GG's stuck in that closet.... it's time to come out... we are all here to support each and everyone of you."

TrueGemini'sWife GG
02-01-2005, 02:22 PM
My GG has definitely taken to this forum, don't you think? That's the kind of person Pattie is. As sincere and supportive as she comes across to you, is the way she is in person. My first time with her was definitely a coming out for me. I did always have this attraction to female clothing, but never had the courage to dress in any. Fantasize about it sure, but as far as actually doing it? Blame it on being raised Catholic I guess. When I met Pattie, it was an eye opening experience in many ways, and I felt able to open up about just about anything. I always found g strings to be especially "interesting" so one night I had a pair in my hands, and I forget what I actually said, but she suggested I put them on. Well, one thing led to another, and before I knew it I was sitting on the bed with the g, stockings, and the white lace outfit that went with it, and there was no going back. Now she encourages it at every opportunity, and our relationship is closer than ever.

I am very thankful to her for bringing this side out in me, and I like to surprise her by dressing for her unexpectedly. I have not the courage (or the looks in my opinion) to dress in public, although she says I would do fine, after losing the facial hair of course. I don't know if I will ever do that, but I know that she would be there for me if I do. But for now, what we have is great, and I like being in touch with all sides of me. I know I haven't written a lot in this forum as yet, but I have sat by her side many times as she has read through all your trials, tribulations, and triumphs. I am sorry for those of you who have written about how rough the meeting of the CD side of you and the GG in your lives have been. I know how lucky I am, and thank you all for the warm reception you have given both of us. Well, all three of us...

Why are you always so sweet to me?
I love you so much, baby...
Best day of my life, was the day you walked in it.
I wouldn't change a single thing...

All my Love,
Pattie

letsdance GG
02-01-2005, 02:25 PM
Tamara and Patti: Thanks! :) I knew I was in the right place. I look forward to getting to know evryone and apppreciate the warm welcome.