PDA

View Full Version : thank you

cocopuff
02-05-2007, 10:27 PM
hi everyone. i have to say thank you to all of you that gave me SO advise and encouragement. without you folks, i don't think that coming out to her would have gone as well as it did.

things are going good right now. shortly after coming out, i got engulfed by the fog. and got out of control a little bit. i have since gotten control of myself( after she got on me and wanted to kick my butt). this past weekend she took me shopping. we were at walmart and she started shopping for her and me. (shocked the heck out of me).

i am happy that i don't have to keep secrets from her anymore. i willl let her take the lead, so she can accept this in her own time. i love her very much and would do anything for her. she's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

well, just wanted to say thanks.:love:

GinaVegas
02-05-2007, 10:44 PM
Awesome cocopuff!

marie354
02-05-2007, 10:47 PM
This site has been great for me as well.
I can't find the words for the way I feel now... I feel great! Fantastic!
I'm glad you are with us all.
Isn't life grand?
:hugs:

cocopuff's girl GG
02-05-2007, 10:51 PM
ty honey for saying that. I love you too:love: :hugs: :<3: :IMU: :koc: :welcom: baby

susie evans
02-06-2007, 12:15 AM
glad things are going the right direction

susie

DAVIDA
02-06-2007, 07:22 AM
There is no greater joy than to have a SO that supports you and helps when you need it!

Iniquity Blonde GG
02-06-2007, 07:49 AM
when you think there is no-one who understands or can help, and you come across this forum, its a total relief to be amoungst people whom understand :D

Robin Leigh
02-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Hello Cocopuffs!

I love a coming out story with a happy ending, and it's a real privilege to see it all unfolding on the forum. :happy:

And we get another accepting GG participating on the forum, too. What a bonus! :D

I'm glad everything is working out nicely for you two. :bighug: to you both.

:hugs:

Robin