PDA

View Full Version : New Wig-Help!

Linda-x
02-01-2005, 02:46 AM
Hi girls. I bought this wig today, and was trying it out. What do you think? Is it a keeper? The nice man at the wig store, who I have bought 3 other wigs previously, said that I could return it if I did'nt like it. That is why the tags are still on it. It's a Louis Ferre', hand tied. I love the feel of it, but is it me? Help !!! Please don't judge my face to hard, since that is a quick 15 min make up job..LOL. Thanks girls..... ;)
Linda

Sharon
02-01-2005, 02:53 AM
Wow, Linda! You look wonderful. The wig is perfect in my opinion.

Tristen Cox
02-01-2005, 04:27 AM
I love the golden hair. Very nice hun. If you like it and you feel good looking, that's all that matters. But I think it's you. Keep an eye on those bangs and your bangs outta your eyes ;) *hugs*

Love
Tristen

Vickie-CD
02-01-2005, 08:24 AM
If you don't want it, I'll take it!!!! In other words, it's a keeper.
Love,
Vickie

LindaTS
02-01-2005, 08:38 AM
Hi Linda,
I think that color and style fits you very well. Yes, it's a keeper.

Linda-x
02-01-2005, 02:51 PM
I want to thank all you girls for your responses. I have a hard time looking at myself in either male, or female form, so your opinions are very helpful. I just hate paying for something ,and having it be the wrong choice. I kinda bought the wig on impulse, as I just went in for a minute to look around...LOL . I don't have a problem looking at myself in this wig, even though my make up is terrible, so it must be OK. If only I could smile for photo's. I just kinda freeze up. Anyway, again, thank you. :D

Linda