PDA

View Full Version : Trucking Fun

scarletppn
02-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Hi,
This may seems a little off-beat but I have fun pulling up next to a semi and showing a little leg or garter belt. Best a night when you can turn on the interior lights. Last night we played side by side for such a long time I went right past by exit. When I left, I received a "honk" and flashing lights. Guess he appreciated breaking up the monotony. Am I bad or what!
Scarlett

sissystephanie
02-06-2007, 02:41 PM
Be careful doing that! You might cause an accident, especially if you show too much!:heehee:

Sissy

More Girl than man

Kristen Marie
02-06-2007, 02:50 PM
OK, you're bad....but I've been tempted to do the same thing. I'm on the highways several nights a week in heels and jeans, but never a short skirt. May be Kristen's next adventure....

brenda_an
02-06-2007, 02:56 PM
You Gurls are so bad !

I think I'm going to tell your Mommy on you !

Your gonna really get it !

amanda barber
02-06-2007, 03:01 PM
Unless your in a convertable its really hard to see a car drivers lap from a truck cab. If your on the left of the truck there almost has to be a lane between you and the truck to see the car drivers lap. On the right and you almost have to scrape the trucks saddle tanks to be seen. The passenger seat is really easy to see though.

Karren H
02-06-2007, 03:17 PM
Well I know for a fact that truckers do like legs, since I worked for a cross-country hauler for a few summers, I also know that they don't like to be fooled... Especially when it somes to women!! So think about that next time you do that.... And possible have a flat tire.... And have a semi pull up to help... And you end up on an Episode of cops... Or CSI... Lol

I guess you could say that dead = bad!!

Karren

LisaRose
02-06-2007, 03:23 PM
Unless your in a convertable its really hard to see a car drivers lap from a truck cab. If your on the left of the truck there almost has to be a lane between you and the truck to see the car drivers lap. On the right and you almost have to scrape the trucks saddle tanks to be seen. The passenger seat is really easy to see though.

Please, when's the last time you drove a truck? I drove one for 2 yrs. You can 'see' everything from the cab of a big rig.

Sierra Evon
02-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Cders gone wild !!!!!!:shocked:

ronda
02-06-2007, 03:52 PM
i don't know that all of us would get upset some of us might like to meet another crossdressing trucker. i did that for 22 years and have seen a few of us out there never had time to stop and meet them :happy:

Staci G
02-06-2007, 03:59 PM
Lisa Rose you are soo right
I drove a truck for 14years prior to being a freight broker and I have looked in my share of cars. the drivers seat is in the perfect position to see A GREAT PAIR OF LEGGS and thats about the only seat you can see every thing.. I sometimes miss the road and driving dressed going shopping emfem ect.. but I am still looking forward not behind cause I know whats there and I am hanging around just to see what happens next

Suzie S.
02-06-2007, 04:11 PM
Hmmm....Sounds like playing with fire to me. Please be careful! I'm not trying to preach, just don't ever want to see anyone get in over their heads!
Take care! :D

amanda barber
02-06-2007, 04:35 PM
Please, when's the last time you drove a truck? I drove one for 2 yrs. You can 'see' everything from the cab of a big rig.

Its been about 15 years and most of it was plowing snow in Colarado and sometimes in Canada for Diavik. The cab of an Oshkosh 2206 is pretty high and the Mack cabs are narrow on the truck frame so the close side angles aren't great. Maybe the some of the wide cab trucks give a better girl view.

See my post in the driving in heels thread.

Nigella
02-06-2007, 04:45 PM
Hi,
This may seems a little off-beat but I have fun pulling up next to a semi and showing a little leg or garter belt. Best a night when you can turn on the interior lights. Last night we played side by side for such a long time I went right past by exit. When I left, I received a "honk" and flashing lights. Guess he appreciated breaking up the monotony. Am I bad or what!
Scarlett

Here's my :2c:

Reckless I would call it, not only has the possibility of an accident also been mentioned, there is also the risk of getting into more than you can handle.

Trucker sees nice pair of legs, trucker follows same pair of legs, both pull into truck stop, getting the picture????

:beatup: :cry: :nailbiting: :Punch:

I cast no aspertions, just saying what I see

again just my :2c:

Kimberly
02-06-2007, 05:01 PM
And you end up on an Episode of cops... Or CSI...
I love CSI... or House. xx

Trisha
02-06-2007, 05:25 PM
i drive a tracktor trailer its also fun driving big rigs in heels hahaha :D

Karren H
02-06-2007, 05:33 PM
I love CSI... or House. xx

I love House too!! How does Hugh Laurrey talk like an ameican?? Guess it voice training? Hey kim... Are you taking fem voice training in Drama College? :)

Karren

susie evans
02-06-2007, 05:44 PM
:hugs: i have another thought and some thing we saw on a job site we had a big piece of equipment moved from PA to CA and when the driver and equipment arived the driver was wearing heels nylons mini low cut top with forms and he was not wearing any makeup at all the girl got out put on coveralls changed shoes unloaded the equipment removed her coveralls changed shoes and whent on her way she she left she waved and said have a nice day

susie

Trisha
02-06-2007, 06:18 PM
was not me he he he

scarletppn
02-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Just for the record, I don't head for the rest stop or anywhere else we would have the possibility of meeting. But I do have some nice legs which seem to be appreciated. Just showing a little stocking and garter belt. As per some other posts, I don't think the drivers have any trouble seeing what I'm showing, one reason, I have a sun roof!! As long as your watich the road, use should be safe. Don't worry about the truck drivers, thay are professionals.

bredalee25
02-06-2007, 06:40 PM
yeah they're professonal drivers alright but distract them and you'll have a whole lot of truck crashing right next to you. Even a seasoned driver can wreck if the circumstances are right. I've seen my share of truck accidents over the years and some one always gets killed when one of them wreck.

ttfn
:love:

Trisha
02-07-2007, 12:10 AM
im with carla i have driven one for 18 years you dont see much and thay can onley see the top half of you if thay are lucky

cdjulie117
02-07-2007, 12:29 PM
Been there done that girl. Dont really have to put on a show for anyone, but find it exciting driving around en femm....Julie

onlyforu41
02-07-2007, 12:48 PM
Off-Beat yes! Fun! YES I did the same thing just yesterday, went out on the highway and like to show truckers leg! Nice to be admired in my mini and hose. Just trying to show the American trucker what an American girl should be! I Hope LOL

Angie G
02-07-2007, 01:01 PM
It's all fun and games till some one gets in an accident and die
Noy a good thing ot do hun :hugs:
angie

marie354
02-07-2007, 01:03 PM
My cousin and I used to haul chicken parts to Chicago, swing down and get a load of beef back to Phila. for a few months. In our Peterbuilt there was a plexiglass window on the bottom of the passenger door. The driver had a good view of anything from either side. In the small window, you could see that compact car that was dead beside the tractor that was out of view of the mirror so you wouldn't crush him switching back to the right lane.
:hugs:

Paulacder
02-07-2007, 02:13 PM
I've ben in both seets. I drove a truck a W900 K.W. to be exact, and I could see all I wanted from a passing car. And I also have messed with a few of my bro. truckers. I was ridding next to a truck one day giveing the driver all he wanted to see, when I happened to glance up and see that it was a Lady driver and she flipped me the Bird. I guess that one was on me. You should know the reall fun begins when the trucker blinks his lights and signals for you to pull over. A word of caution, if the Cops see you driveing with the ( porch lite on ) dome lite, theres a good chanch he will pull you over. They are hip to this game also.