PDA

View Full Version : The Neighbors

noname
02-06-2007, 09:45 PM
I recently got new neighbors and I think the first time we met I was wearing a denim skirt. Then I could help but think, I wonder what it's like for the neighbors who have just met me. Welcome to the neighborhood, you just bought the house next door me. lol anyone ever thought of that?

GypsyKaren
02-06-2007, 10:35 PM
Could be worse, they could have moved next door to a motorcycle gang or something.

Karen

sterling12
02-06-2007, 10:39 PM
I think if your really concerned about moving into a new neighborhood and who your new neighbors might be? You should take the time and ring a few doorbells and just find out first.

If I were going to invest many hundreds of thousands, that would seem like a plan for me! So, your new neighbors, if their offended, have no one to blame but themselves.

Now, the real important part. We live in a world that is becoming more and more isolated. Don't be surprised if your neighbors never talk to you, never interact with you in any way.

And so what, your CD.....big deal! You could have been a serial killer, child molester, crazed moron with a gun. A denim skirt seems pretty trivial.

Keep your yard up, paint your house, don't be making messes, nor drunken disturbances in the middle of the night. That should be good enough. Oh yeah, turn off that damn Rap Music too....nobody but the brain impaired appreciate that, rattling the windows.

Make some coffee Cake and stop by, maybe you and the Misses can have a great time discussing fashions.

Peace and Love, Joanie

GinaVegas
02-06-2007, 10:39 PM
So they didn't mention anything about the denim skirt?

Sharon
02-06-2007, 10:50 PM
A crossdresser in the neighborhood! :eek: There go the property values. :p

My neighbors have only seen me as Sharon -- I'm not sure they ever saw me otherwise. But if they only dress in what is supposedly appropriate for their genders, I won't hold it against them.

susie evans
02-06-2007, 11:02 PM
my neighbors don't even bother to look this way any more unless they want to borrow some thing the girls in the behind house sun bathe in the nude all the time in the summer any way and that gets a lot more attention than i ever would any way you don't think it could be the forty yearage diffrence do you :heehee: :heehee:

susie

jessica.M
02-06-2007, 11:16 PM
nothing wrong with that i think lol it don't madder what they think of you well it shouldent as i hear ppl don't really care but i think its good u let them no who you are just my :2c: tho

noname
02-07-2007, 01:29 AM
Neighbors are nice people. They have borrowed items for cooking, I brought them cookies this last Christmas. Nicce people. This was just a light hearted post with a little humor knowing how some people are. I'm sure they enjoy me as a neighbor. I keep the house nice always, and I don't listen to music, and actually prefer headphones.

PaulaJaneThomas
02-07-2007, 04:24 AM
The first time I met my new neighbours I was crossdressed. I'd been down the pub most of the afternoon (crossdressed of course) and had just nipped home to get some more cash. Some books I'd ordered from Amazon had arrived and my neighbour kindly took the parcel in for me. He must have seen or heard me come back as he came over and gave me the parcel without batting an eyelid, which was nice :)

Kali
02-07-2007, 08:12 AM
None of the neighbors have ever commented if they've seen me dressed while getiting the mail or sitting on the fairly secluded deck, but we had a houseguest for a few months last year who is a MtF transsexual (who looks very masculine) and she made a lot of friends in this very working class neighborwhood we currently live in, mostlly from just being outside doing work in the yard. Of course, three of the five nearest houses are owned by lesbian or gay couples, so that probably makes a difference.

stacie
02-07-2007, 09:48 AM
My neighbors have seen me before. I really don't care what they think, but I still talk with them and they act like they never seen me dress enfem. At times when I drive off some were they will glare to the side to see if I am in drab or drag.

Michelle 51
02-07-2007, 10:19 AM
Could be worse, they could have moved next door to a motorcycle gang or something.

Karen

I had a friend lived next to a biker gang.He loved it. Said nobody stole nothing on that street Justabit

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-07-2007, 10:25 AM
My neighbors have spotted me dressed on several occassions and we still talk and they have never brought it up as of yet. Our houses are really close together in my subdivision and it would be hard to do anything without someone seeing. It's not a big deal as long as you dress approprietly and with dignity. I have said it before, no bikini's if you don't have the body for it.

JoAnnDallas
02-07-2007, 11:48 AM
Since we moved into East Dallas last year, we have only met one of our neighbors. The other house on the other side always seem to be no one home. For all we know it may be vacant. LOL Don't know any of our neighbors across the street either. On those mornings that I get to dress, I sometimes see a lady neighbor down the street when putting the mail out. We will sometimes wave at each other, but have never met close up. I have found that even in apartment buildings that many times neighbors will live side by side for years and never meet.

Angie G
02-07-2007, 01:21 PM
I think lucky neighbors :hugs:
Angie

EricaCD
02-07-2007, 01:29 PM
When I meet new neighbors I have exactly two concerns:

1. Are they quiet?
2. Are they tidy?

If I get a "yes" answer to those two questions I will put up with a great deal of ancillary weirdness. I suspect that anyone who has moved more than a couple times pretty much feels the same way.

laura47
02-07-2007, 01:38 PM
I ride through my neighborhood on my chopper with open pipes and I believe my neighbors would have been delighted with just a CD’r. Little do they know. Maybe a mini skirted ride is in order. LOL

lissetta
02-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Kitty escaped ...Panic ...run thru the courtyard wearing some really sporty gear catch kitty do a piroritte scoot.....lookit us!

marie354
02-07-2007, 02:08 PM
When I meet new neighbors I have exactly two concerns:

1. Are they quiet?
2. Are they tidy?

You need to add one more....
3. Not doing drugs.

One of my neighbors has traffic all night long... And they think no-one knows what's going on. Police station is 1/2 block away. I can't wait for the excitment of the bug bust in the neighborhood. They'll be the last to go around here. Thank-God!
:hugs:

myMichelle
02-07-2007, 02:27 PM
All of my neighbors have seen Michelle out and about. In the warmer weather, I frequentlywalk my dog while wearing a mini skirt. I've also been known to carry on many a conversation with the mailman while standing on my front porch wearing a mini skirt. Most everyone is cool with my appearance, although I suspect that there a few who aren't very cracked up on it--but that's not my problem...

In fact, one of the funniest experiences I've ever had occurred while I was in the process of coming out to one of my neighbors: I mentioned that a lot people probably thought I was gay because I walk around wearing mini skirts all the time. My neighbor looked up, obviously quite surprised, and she said "You mean you're not?!" What a riot!