PDA

View Full Version : I just been caught

KayteeCD
02-07-2007, 06:35 AM
Hi all

I live with my Nan and have been for around 6 years now, I have wanted to tell her so bad. My nan went out for a while and I thought it was all safe and Bam she walks in whilst Im wearing a skirt, tights and bra and top in my hands. The atmosphere is extremely thick and my Nan is in extreme shock and is upset about the whole situation. She kept asking if I was gay but kept giving the same "NO" answer every time. Im glad its happened because its all in the open because I can get dressed up knowing that Im not going to be caught again. Just looking forward for this day to end hoping tomorrow is better than today.

Loves xxxxxxxxxxx

Veronica E. Scott
02-07-2007, 06:45 AM
Wishing you the best,hope everything turns out the way you want.
Best of luck.

Helen MC
02-07-2007, 06:48 AM
Good luck! Today is the first day of your new life as things can never be the same again. I hope she is understanding and sympathetic and also can keep a secret.

From experience I would far rather tell someone than be accidentally discovered.

KayteeCD
02-07-2007, 06:48 AM
Thanks, I am hoping so. I do feel sorry for my Nan I have tried looking through her eyes and yeah I can really see it from her view.

xxxxxxx

Tina Dixon
02-07-2007, 07:26 AM
Good luck, heck of a way to be found out.

PaulaJaneThomas
02-07-2007, 07:28 AM
It's probably not the best way for her to find out but it happened so that's that. I expect she'll get used to it in time. Just remember that at least 5% of males crossdress so that makes about 1.5 million of us in the UK. You are not alone :D

GinaVegas
02-07-2007, 08:42 AM
Good luck Kaytee. I hope that everything turns out okay.

If she's interested, have her check out this forum.

Angie G
02-07-2007, 09:30 AM
Good luck Kaytee relax make sure you let her know you love her and I hope all turns out good for you :hugs:
Angie

Danielle
02-07-2007, 09:34 AM
I hope you work it all out and you could look back and feel good honesty was the best way maybe not the way you wanted too but hey you could sleep better that's for sure hun:D stay strong!!!:thumbsup: good luck:hugs:

suzy
02-07-2007, 09:39 AM
I don't mean to sound ignorant but what or who is nan and why does nan care?:hugs:

Sheila
02-07-2007, 09:50 AM
I don't mean to sound ignorant but what or who is nan and why does nan care?:hugs:

Grandmother

Michelle 51
02-07-2007, 10:04 AM
Good luck Kaytee relax make sure you let her know you love her and I hope all turns out good for you :hugs:
Angie

I agree with Angie Sit down with her and let her know how much you appreciate her for being there for you.If your profile is right since you were 12 That you love her and this has nothing to do with anything she has done.She love's you and want's you to be happy and this scare's her a bit probaly.Good luck Justabit

Bethanygirl
02-07-2007, 11:42 AM
I agree with Angie Sit down with her and let her know how much you appreciate her for being there for you.If your profile is right since you were 12 That you love her and this has nothing to do with anything she has done.She love's you and want's you to be happy and this scare's her a bit probaly.Good luck Justabit

:iagree:

Yep, talk to her so she can come to grips with it, let her know how you feel, and how much it means to you. She loves you, she will care.

Good luck honey! :thumbsup:

JoAnnDallas
02-07-2007, 11:42 AM
suzy......... At first I thought she was talking about a "Nanny" but then I saw she was in the UK and that redefines it to "Grandmother". It is like we call potatoe chips, "CHIPS", they call them, "CRISPS". Also like we have "Lemonaid", in the UK that is what they call Lemon/Lime soda like "Sprite".

Sasha Anne Meadows
02-07-2007, 11:44 AM
I discovered though a friend that radio announcers are called persenters in the UK. So much more classy.

MJ
02-07-2007, 01:11 PM
the best thing you can do is sit down and talk to her, tell how much you love her and reinforce that you are not gay , and that sometimes you feel the need to express your feminine side , good luck

Dragster
02-07-2007, 07:43 PM
JoAnn, yes, English is the common language which divides us (Brits and Americans). But we do call it Lemonade in the UK, and we have Limeade too! Our CRISPS are your CHIPS, and CHIPS to us are FRENCH FRIES, you walk on the SIDEWALK, we call it the FOOTPATH or PAVEMENT, but you drive on the PAVEMENT, don't you knock down all the pedestrians? You have PANTIES, we have KNICKERS, you have PANTYHOSE and THIGH HIGHS with GARTERS, we have TIGHTS and STOCKINGS with SUSPENDERS, but we both have STILETTO HEELS, BRAS, CORSETS, GIRDLES, SKIRTS, DRESSES, WIGS, LIPSTICK, and we love them all!!

Tony

dsabre
02-08-2007, 12:05 AM
I agree, sit down and talk, honesty is the only way to go

Joy Carter
02-08-2007, 12:46 AM
If she's like many women I know she isn't done asking questions. Or she has questions that she's afraid to ask. Do talk to her and spend as much time as she needs for her to get a handle on it. This isn't like being caught by your SO. But most Nan's love their grandchildren and she may just be more open to you. Go into the archives. There is so much there about telling loved one's. It helped me a great deal.

Take Care Joy

JazmyneCD
02-08-2007, 01:22 AM
I had to have "the talk" with my wife months ago.

Why? Your same reason--caught while dressing.

It was difficult but needed to be said. And it was good dialogue. Lots came out that night that made us realize in the end that, well, it's just clothes.

Not sure how it will go over with your Nan, but I wish you well. We're here for you!

Tanya83
02-08-2007, 01:27 AM
The best part about this, you don't have to worry about hiding your stuff anymore!

Tasha Meredith
02-08-2007, 02:04 AM
...a nice glass-half-full way to put it. :happy:

shannonsilk
02-08-2007, 10:56 AM
i hope it works out the way u would like it to.

terrinoble
02-08-2007, 12:04 PM
I know Brits also use "gran" when referring to one's grandmother, and "mum" instead of "mom." (Irish folks often use "da" for father and "granda" for grandfather.)

Someone once said the US and UK are "two countries separated by the same language." An author pointed out that "a tramp in Britain is a bum in America; a bum in Britain is a fanny in America; a fanny in Britain is... well, we won't get into that."

The term "presenter" is used in the UK to describe a radio announcer, TV host, or a news anchor.

KayteeCD
02-08-2007, 02:59 PM
Just keeping you all updated, we had a big discussion about the whole issue and my Nan (grandmother) said it would be better if I moved on and got a small place of my own. I agreed and we are going to look around over the next few weeks. She also said that me cross-dressing is not an issue she feels I need my own space.

I feel as if it was a huge success and I may finally get the escape that I need

Loves xxxxx

Charolette time
02-09-2007, 11:58 PM
Just keeping you all updated, we had a big discussion about the whole issue and my Nan (grandmother) said it would be better if I moved on and got a small place of my own. I agreed and we are going to look around over the next few weeks. She also said that me cross-dressing is not an issue she feels I need my own space.

I feel as if it was a huge success and I may finally get the escape that I need

Loves xxxxx

Good luck with your new rooms, and who knew that coming on this site we would end up with English lessons, I had a friend who wanted me to knock her up in the morning and I said why wait till then(I guess its the way its said):heehee: of course she didnt know that I was wearing the same panties and bra as her,:devil: :love: Charolette